Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

FIT Blaze Orange CLUB !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 08:07 PM
FIT Blaze Orange CLUB !!!!

Yup?? Its time to have the Blaze Orange Club section.

The Blaze Orange just grows and grows on yah, I remember seeing them only in the custom Civic Club while back.But it'll be the first time for the new owners of FIT.

Anybody else aquired one lately??? Auto or Manual?? Either way i thinks its a WINNER.The color/finish just seem to FIT right IN...very Fitting.

This Fit jargons gotta stop.But it's so hard.

Cheers and Congrats to all Blaze Orange FIT owners and members.

Old 04-30-2006, 08:46 PM
my friends told me not to get a orange car......did i listen to them.....helll no........ now they all think my car is hottttttt

blue was my second.........
but if you want to stand out..... blaze orange makes your car look more sportly.

first person in my PA town to have the orange....

Old 04-30-2006, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
Happy BOM owner herer.

Old 04-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Wow !!!!

Allright, Now were getting somewhere.It nice to know that im not the only one in this Forum whos got the BOM.Guess im not alone after all.

Cheers !!!

Old 05-01-2006, 12:48 AM
For some reason the orange on the Fit reminds me of the Y-49 color.... Any crx (former-)owner should know this one.

Old 05-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Former Vendor
The reason I got the BO is, it is similar to the Imorla Orange of the S2000 and the BO has more metallic and that made it look even better

Old 05-02-2006, 01:52 PM
5 Year Member
BO is the way to go !

Bright Orange Sport auto and very happy.

Dealer fill up lasted 350 miles before empty sign lit up ! Still could have gone on 20+ miles. Awesome...

Anyone use the paddle shifter to a higher gear whilst in auto ?

Keeps the revs down if rapid acceleration is not essential.

Old 05-02-2006, 03:00 PM
I took possession of a splendid sport orange blaze unit in Montreal last friday.....and I can't tell you how much I am pleased by that lovely and functional car!
To get that car I decided to sell another loyal and reliable car....a 98 civic hatchback DX...that I will surely miss me once in a while...if it's only for his very good fuel economy. On the basis of a first thank I foresee a little less good fuel economy with the Fit....but a much better look and drive.

A delight for the sight and the drive...and wow....what a good sound system!

More to come in terms of review in the coming days.

Metheny

Old 05-02-2006, 08:32 PM
What are your thoughts about the BOM regarding showing scratches and dirt? My son (10) would go nuts if I bought a BOM (cause he loves orange), but I'm the type of guy who doesn't wash cars very often (at least not when they get older). My current ride is a 10-year old navy car, and I have to admit, it usually looks pretty bad. Plus it has scratches from my son's BMX bike....

Thoughts from the BOM lovers?

Old 05-02-2006, 11:58 PM
B.o.m. !!!

Well?????.....Having BOM does have a unique/different appeal to it.I think it take the model into a more higher if not next level so to speak.It gives it a more...say type of a top of the line econobox from Honda without looking cheap of some sort.I only see them colors on more expensive autos..along with custom paint jobs.Besides?? It looks tops on the FIT btw.

Cheers !!!

Old 05-03-2006, 01:55 AM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
we are all in this together...

Old 05-03-2006, 07:31 PM
All4One1forAll

Originally Posted by Paulo107
we are all in this together...
Yes we are brother we are one.We are also the first generation in N.A.

Cheers !!!

Old 05-03-2006, 08:03 PM
5 Year Member
how about a photo from honda website for the BOM club... yeesh!!

Old 05-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Would've been awesome with a couple of strips of color coded door protector??, But then again it doesz look clean and simple.Just dont park too close to other rides.Everytime i look at the BOM?? Man ...it keeps growin'..Know what i mean???

Cheers !!!

Old 05-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by billbob234
my friends told me not to get a orange car......did i listen to them.....helll no........ now they all think my car is hottttttt

blue was my second.........
but if you want to stand out..... blaze orange makes your car look more sportly.

first person in my PA town to have the orange....

Where in PA? I have an orange one and I from Berks county. There were only 2 orange sold here. I have the only orange automatic in the state of PA.... at least I did when I bought the car! LoL

Old 05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
I have a BOM auto in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I love it!!!

Anita

Old 05-07-2006, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
Where in PA? I have an orange one and I from Berks county. There were only 2 orange sold here. I have the only orange automatic in the state of PA.... at least I did when I bought the car! LoL
Hmmm, Berks County, eh? Did you buy yours at Reading Honda....ahem, excuse me, Piazza Honda of Reading?

I picked mine up the first night they came in....as I was waiting for them to pull it around, I got my first look at a Fit in person and it was a Blaze Orange one.

Old 05-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by rjm161
Hmmm, Berks County, eh? Did you buy yours at Reading Honda....ahem, excuse me, Piazza Honda of Reading?

I picked mine up the first night they came in....as I was waiting for them to pull it around, I got my first look at a Fit in person and it was a Blaze Orange one.
Yeah! I got mine there! I didn't buy it until Friday, but they had to bring it in from Conshahocken (or however it's spelled!)

So, you are from Reading too? What part? What Fit do you own? I haven't seen any others around Reading yet.

Lor

Old 05-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Master FitFreaker
damn I want to join but I still dont know which one I get bom or vivid blue. I told the dealership whichever come first I get it haha

Old 05-07-2006, 11:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
Yeah! I got mine there! I didn't buy it until Friday, but they had to bring it in from Conshahocken (or however it's spelled!)

So, you are from Reading too? What part? What Fit do you own? I haven't seen any others around Reading yet.

Lor
Gotcha...I thought the orange one I saw there was a manual...

I live over in Exeter Township...I am not around Reading all that much...my businesses require me to be in Philly and the suburbs a lot.

I have a black sport 5 speed...and I have yet to see any Fits on the road at all...

Quick Reply: FIT Blaze Orange CLUB !!!!