Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

FIT Blaze Orange CLUB !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 06:45 AM
I had wanted a white one and was told that I would be able to get one quickly. However, later found out it would have to be ordered and would take 5 to 6 weeks for delivery. At other dealerships, they found red, blue and BOM. I am so glad I took the BOM. I like it even better than white.

Anita

Old 05-08-2006, 06:53 PM
5 Year Member
Here's mine! I got it last week. Its a sport and in 5 speed.

Old 05-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
Where in PA? I have an orange one and I from Berks county. There were only 2 orange sold here. I have the only orange automatic in the state of PA.... at least I did when I bought the car! LoL
in state college, PA........... I had go to the fairfield honda near muncy,pa to get it

Last edited by billbob234; 05-10-2006 at 05:15 AM.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
hello everyone! remember how i said something about getting an Si too?
well.... my wife and I just got one tonight!

will post up pictures later.

Old 05-11-2006, 04:37 AM
5 Year Member
damn you're lucky!!^^

Old 05-12-2006, 12:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chickz_magnet
damn you're lucky!!^^
Just an quick update, its in mid-night hawk black pearl with navigation system.

here are the pics, will take interior pictures over the weekend.

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/LB3DR/

Last edited by LB3DR; 05-16-2006 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Great drive / ride! Loads of fun and function!! No negatives except "orange peel" paint... Anyone else have this malady?

Old 02-28-2007, 11:35 AM
BOM is the best!

When I first went to go test drive the fit they had a white and an orange one. The orange one caught my eye of coarse, just looked sharp! You don't really see that color a lot. My last car was burgundy and I love red but I think the fit red is too red, I'd like something more burgundy. I also love the blue color but that seems to be the most popular around here and I wanted to have something different. Grey was also in the back of my mind, but compared with the BOM its just blah.

I am so happy with my choice. Got my fit 2.25.07!!!!!
Expect to see pictures/ mods soon!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2007, 11:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GolfDoc
Great drive / ride! Loads of fun and function!! No negatives except "orange peel" paint... Anyone else have this malady?
No... hopefully not yet. You should take it back to the dealer and have them fix it or something!

Old 02-28-2007, 11:54 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by isis151miu
When I first went to go test drive the fit they had a white and an orange one. The orange one caught my eye of coarse, just looked sharp! You don't really see that color a lot. My last car was burgundy and I love red but I think the fit red is too red, I'd like something more burgundy. I also love the blue color but that seems to be the most popular around here and I wanted to have something different. Grey was also in the back of my mind, but compared with the BOM its just blah.

I am so happy with my choice. Got my fit 2.25.07!!!!!
Expect to see pictures/ mods soon!!!!!!

Congrats!!

Thats how I felt when I first saw them out! Got to be different from the rest you know....

Old 02-28-2007, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
hey isis151miu,

since you just purchased a new FIT... is it a 5-speed or an auto?

reason why asking is that my FIT feels like the clutch peddle is kind of high i think and it was like this when i first bought it... just want to know if its supposed to be like this...

anyone else notice it or maybe just me???

Old 02-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Yayyy!!

I get a lot of stares and comments about my BOM.A bit proud i say.

Congrats!!
Peace!!

Last edited by fitIN; 03-01-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:22 PM
5 Year Member
My BOM/5MT is on order. Build date is today (March 1). Now it's gotta be shipped. My wife is getting the SSM/CVT, which should be here next week. She says she hates the BOM but hasn't seen it in person yet. I think she'll change her mind. Personally, I enjoy being different. My current car is a Solid Gold Mini Cooper. In the 2 years of production, there were less than 5000 painted that color. There are only 3 in the Seattle area that color. BOM is different and tasteful. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Thumbs up Yeah

The BOM color does grow on ya. It wasn't my first choice but I'm glad to have it. Makes it very easy to spot, but doesn't stick out like a sore thumb either. Some small car colors are just plain ridiculous if not hideous but I think Honda got it just right with the BOM.

Last edited by scratchmarc; 03-02-2007 at 09:59 PM. Reason: signature
Old 03-03-2007, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
I'd like to propose a new name for the Blaze Orange owners club:

Fits de BOM

It's a pun off the slightly old phase meaning "superior", "it's the bomb." and it makes sense with "de" being French for "of". So, "Fits of Orange". We could make our own special tags for avatars or signatures, like an orange with a burning fuse. Any thoughts out there?

Old 03-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Smile Initial attempt...

Was working on your idea for a little while, I can keep trying for better effect.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:34 PM
BLAzing Orange FIT SIGHTING *Arlington,VA

I saw a Blazing Orange Fit today on the street @ Ballston commons mall. It had carbon fiber hood, rims, tint.... Im just trying to see if this individual is a FITFREAK..... *THUMBS UP*

Old 03-03-2007, 10:13 PM
BOM styles

Has anyone pimped their BOM out at all yet. I want to tint and can't decide how dark to go. I think blue somewhere on the outside like rims or something will look real nice. Does anyone have different rims on theirs. I am in Portland with an automatic Sport. I have been trying to find other Portlanders to compare MPG with I'm getting around 24 which isn't great. I saw a silver one here in town last night and the guy told me he is getting about 30mpg in a base not a sport. I dig the color, I feel like it changes a lot based on the time of day from copper to more orange depending on lighting. I did have a coworker ask me if it was pink! Ouch!! I said no, its BLAZE B..ch!

P.S. Don't respond to the mileage post here its very sensitive in this forum. If anyone is from Portland PM me about your mileage.

Oh yeah! Orange you glad we have this club!

Old 03-03-2007, 10:14 PM
That logo looks sweet!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by scratchmarc
Was working on your idea for a little while, I can keep trying for better effect.

Very good. I like it. A little "O.C." or "owner's club" in the bottom and it'd be a great option. Thanks Marc.

Another graphic could be just the "O" from the current logo and "dot" the "i" with it. It would have to be bigger than the current dot but smaller than it's current size (relationship). Granted, the burning fuse would have to be red/yellow and black to be seen. The whole thing could be smaller too, for use as an "icon" in a sig or similar.

Perhaps, you could play around with overlaying the orange bomb with the Fit logo, trying different sizes to see when they look good together.

I think we've hit upon a new meaning for "Go, OJ! Go!" for racing BOM Fits.

Quick Reply: FIT Blaze Orange CLUB !!!!