Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

ipod mount..

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 04:34 AM
ipod mount..

Anyone have any experience with this ipod mount?

Bracketron: Mount Solutions for your Laptop, GPS, Satellite Radio, Cell Phone, iPod, iPhone and other Mobile Electronics

Looks like it might be a tight fit in the fit? Where the side of the radio meets the dash..

Old 06-16-2008, 08:19 PM
I have not tried a VSM (Vehicle Specific Mount) or under dash mount for the Fit; although I had one for my Sephia and liked it a lot.

For my XM Radio, I went for
ARKON Cup Holder Mobile Phone Mount - SM-330 - Buy.com

It works brilliantly.

This, from bracketron, is even more form fitting, and can be purchased at some Best Buys.
Bracketron: Mount Solutions for your Laptop, GPS, Satellite Radio, Cell Phone, iPod, iPhone and other Mobile Electronics

I suggest going for that to start.

Old 06-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hogarth
I have not tried a VSM (Vehicle Specific Mount) or under dash mount for the Fit; although I had one for my Sephia and liked it a lot.

For my XM Radio, I went for
ARKON Cup Holder Mobile Phone Mount - SM-330 - Buy.com

It works brilliantly.

This, from bracketron, is even more form fitting, and can be purchased at some Best Buys.

I suggest going for that to start.
Thanks for the reply. I was looking at that bracketron cup holder one also..but on ebay it's much cheaper. I was contemplating getting something like that or just doing the USA Spec maybe and have less wires hanging around. Decisions decisions.. Name:  nixweiss.gif
Views: 22
Size:  275 Bytes

Old 06-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by demigod
Thanks for the reply. I was looking at that bracketron cup holder one also..but on ebay it's much cheaper. I was contemplating getting something like that or just doing the USA Spec maybe and have less wires hanging around. Decisions decisions..
I'll get a picture up later today -- even with the wires needing to be at the center console, I am surprisingly happy with the result.

H