Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

red steering wheel emblem

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Snap Fit
teeth schmeeeth...hahaaa
my airbag broke my sternum (and possibly one or two ribs)
from personal experience the emblem (from my crash as well as my friends) the emblem is still attached but on just one of the flaps. If it was a real danger (factory)it would not be there. Aftermarket or messing with
it...idunno...either it wont do a darn thing (like most stockers) or it
would effff ya up!
ugh...bad memories....ugh....
haha! finally some one who understands where im coming from. alls im saying is that my teeth only serve two purposes. and those two purposes are smashing dollar menu cheese burgers and brightening up my smile... and i wont be smiling until i have a red h emblem in my steering wheel. c'mon yall whats good health with out a good looking car?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by HondaFitted2007
this looks pretty tight, but is the vinyl really flimsy like a sticker or it is semi durable like a thin plastic?? cus if its just a sticker type thing then i would reconsider
From what I read on that site, it's a resin filled decal, so it is from what I can tell quite durable like the front and rear red emblems...

Old 01-30-2008, 04:07 PM
5 Year Member
sweeeettt i think im gonna get it now

Old 01-31-2008, 01:42 AM
Old 01-31-2008, 03:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Combo
thats pretty sick, presonally i wouldn't buy it because i have a fit sport, so i can't have the cruise controls with the MOMO steering wheel

Old 02-04-2008, 05:57 PM
update
i havent gotten it yet. there was a problem with with my credit card info and the order didnt go through. something about my address. either way its getting fixed and its getting ordered asap. ill get pictures and a review up as soon as i get it.

Old 02-04-2008, 06:32 PM
It says it only fits 8th gen civic's though. Will it still fit? Im really interested in this but dont want to end up with something that doesnt fit. Can anyone let me know if it does fit?

Joshua

Old 02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
5 Year Member
BUMP
I'm interested in this too. Keep us posted!

Old 02-06-2008, 02:32 AM
I said screw it and i ordered the steering wheel emblem and the key covers. I will post pics and what i think of them when they come in. I hope they fit but for $15 bucks shipped even if they dont fit who cares its only $15 bucks. I couldnt stand it anymore and i had to have them. haha.

Old 02-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Originally Posted by jdjohnson9
I said screw it and i ordered the steering wheel emblem and the key covers. I will post pics and what i think of them when they come in. I hope they fit but for $15 bucks shipped even if they dont fit who cares its only $15 bucks. I couldnt stand it anymore and i had to have them. haha.
NICE!.....

Old 02-06-2008, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
i got the steering wheel emblem red. i got red vinyl sticker and cut out the shape of the emblem using a razor blade. i'll post pics as soon as i get time

Old 02-06-2008, 04:17 PM
5 Year Member
the pics arent that good camera phone.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:33 PM
you just put red vinyl in the gaps of the oe emblem or did you order one from the company? It looks pretty good. I would love to see some better pics if you have some. Thanks for sharing with us.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:37 PM
5 Year Member
you just put red vinyl in the gaps of the oe emblem or did you order one from the company? It looks pretty good. I would love to see some better pics if you have some. Thanks for sharing with us.
yea i just put red vinyl in the gaps. ill get better pics just cant find the camera

Old 02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lidoshorty02
yea i just put red vinyl in the gaps. ill get better pics just cant find the camera
damn! i'm a have to go over your car with a fine tooth comb next time we hang out, just to find all the little goodies you gots.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
damn! i'm a have to go over your car with a fine tooth comb next time we hang out, just to find all the little goodies you gots.
haha next time

Old 02-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by los_creeper

FOHHHHREEEEELZ! +1

k, my trying to sound hip is over now...

Old 02-08-2008, 12:40 AM
It says it only fits 8th gen civic's though. Will it still fit? Im really interested in this but dont want to end up with something that doesnt fit. Can anyone let me know if it does fit?

Joshua
thats basically what i said when i ordered it. plus i know a guy with an 8th gen civic so if it doesnt fit or i change my mind i can sell it to him.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by F'it_ImFromTx
thats basically what i said when i ordered it. plus i know a guy with an 8th gen civic so if it doesnt fit or i change my mind i can sell it to him.
Thats funny cause im in the same boat. One of the guys i work with will buy it for his 8th gen if it doesnt fit mines. haha. I checked his key fob and it looks excatly like mine so i ordered the red keys H's aswell. Again if it doesnt fit for some reason hes gonna take them of my hands so either way i couldnt lose when i ordered them. Hopefully they wont take too long to ship cause i really want them. I gotta hurry and finish painting my interior trim too so it doesnt look so silly with only the one small hint of red.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Thats funny cause im in the same boat. One of the guys i work with will buy it for his 8th gen if it doesnt fit mines. haha. I checked his key fob and it looks excatly like mine so i ordered the red keys H's aswell. Again if it doesnt fit for some reason hes gonna take them of my hands so either way i couldnt lose when i ordered them. Hopefully they wont take too long to ship cause i really want them. I gotta hurry and finish painting my interior trim too so it doesnt look so silly with only the one small hint of red.
im sure it all will fit the wheels look about the same. are the ket fobs just a vinyl piece as well or is it the whole plastic back piece? because brice at jhp told me that the actual plastic back piece with the red h's will fit any honda key that is like that.

Quick Reply: red steering wheel emblem