Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Cargo cover flap tuck-in

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Cargo cover flap tuck-in

Haven't seen this mentioned before - I just noticed this the other day.If you have the rear seats set to the forward/not reclined postion, you can fold the flap of the cargo cover backwards, and tuck it perfectly under the center headrest in back, holding it in place so that the flap isn't just flopping around when it's open. Looks to me like it was designed this way.

If you have a fair amount tall stuff to stow, doing this gives you some extra room without having the cargo cover get in the way. This also cleans up the look of the inside, eliminating most of the ugly gap between the cargo cover and the rear seats when the seats are in the forward position - there's still some gap on the sides though, because of the curve on the flap at each end. Still I think this is a really nice little detail......

Old 01-01-2008, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by RedAndy
Haven't seen this mentioned before - I just noticed this the other day.If you have the rear seats set to the forward/not reclined postion, you can fold the flap of the cargo cover backwards, and tuck it perfectly under the center headrest in back, holding it in place so that the flap isn't just flopping around when it's open. Looks to me like it was designed this way.

If you have a fair amount tall stuff to stow, doing this gives you some extra room without having the cargo cover get in the way. This also cleans up the look of the inside, eliminating most of the ugly gap between the cargo cover and the rear seats when the seats are in the forward position - there's still some gap on the sides though, because of the curve on the flap at each end. Still I think this is a really nice little detail......

pretty cool man! i'll have to try this tomorrow!