Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Scosche Honda Fit Kit closer than ever

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 12:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TotallyFit
Yeah well tuesday is over and no dash kit.The place that i was going to get the dash kit from went to pick it up on monday,and the guy there said they didn't have any.They had told the person i ordered it from that they had 2 sitting right there and they would be ready for pickup on monday.Well the guy didn't have them.My guy was lied to.So They appologized to me and blah blah blah......anyways,i dont have it so take your shots,tell me how right you guys are and how wrong i was.Then we'lll get on with life.It's sorta shitty that some guy said they had it,but whatever guess ill have to wait for it again.Whoever got my spot hope you enjoy your dash kit.
So, are they telling you they will never be able to get you the kit they promised?

Old 04-18-2007, 09:48 AM
5 Year Member
yeah,wherever the guys that i ordered the kit from went to pick the kit up,someone there said they had 2 sitting there when they actually didn't.Im pretty choked about it.But it wasn't the fault of the guys that i ordered from.Anyways,when they do get them in i guess ill be getting one from them.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
I sill do not understand why they are charging so much for this kit, even though its not out yet.. geez..

look at what i found direct from their site..

Scosche installation kits will retail between $14.95 to $49.95 and are available at specialty retailers across the country
locate it here
Welcome to Scosche Industries

Old 04-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Ok Guys, Here's the price on what the package will run you:

HA1558B Reg. Price $109.99 (dash kit)
HA10B Reg. Price $ 14.99 (wire harness)
HAAB Reg. Price $ 19.99 (antenna adapter)
-------------------------------------------------
s&h Reg. Price $ 18.00 (for US shipment except HI,AK)
-------------------------------------------------
total pkg price $ 162.97

With the FitFreak GB discount you will get everything shipped to your door
(in US) $76.20!!!

That the prices he posted. the thing i don't like is that scoscheguy has not log in on this site for 8 days now you think he would of posted he was going away or something or let us know how the kit was going on.the $76.20 price i am happy with it i just want it soon. so scoscheguy just up date us on how it going now. thanks

Old 04-18-2007, 02:06 PM
5 Year Member
Does anybody know what they(scosche) charge for the new honda civic dash kit?Im just asking because the place i just tried to get the dash kit from said that they have sold one or 2(new civic dash kits) for $50,and that is with a little bit of a mark up.That includes adapters.And that dash kit is way bigger than our kit is.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:48 PM
The HA1558B dash kit is 50.99 plus shipping at buy.com. Says they're sold out, though...

Buy.com - SCOSCHE HA1558B Installation Kit (for 2007 Honda Fit) - HA1558B

Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
Whoa...don't tell me I'm paying $20 more than retail for this on a group buy...!! If so, that's the last thing I'll buy from Scosche...even if I have to go out of my way to buy something else!

Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
SCOSCHE HA1558B INSTALLATION KIT (FOR 2007 HONDA FIT)

/me buys one now....

EDIT #1:
/me clicks on "Add to cart" and alert says 'OH NOES not enough in stock, please enter a lower quantity"

oh god... i want it... UGH!!!!

hope my car audio place has it in stock.

EDIT #2:
The SCOSCHE HA1558B INSTALLATION KIT (FOR 2007 HONDA FIT) is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.
EDIT #3:

Only 3 places report having them in stock, will call them up personally to find out before placing an order that i could get elsewhere with overnight shipping:

SCOSCHE HA1558B INSTALLATION KIT (FOR 2007 HONDA FIT) - SCOSCHE - HA1558B - SPARCO.COM

Price Insanity! SCOSCHE HA1558B INSTALLATION KIT (FOR 2007 HONDA FIT)

Online Price Insanity! SCOSCHE HA1558B INSTALLATION KIT (FOR 2007 HONDA FIT)

Last edited by CuTeBoi; 04-18-2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Damn, out of stock too
Old 04-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Ugh I am so sick of waiting for this stupied thing to come out.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:49 PM
you guys need to stop whining and quit being retarded, stop thinking other places will have it they won't... unless you want the crappy metra kit then be my guest. its called business, scosche doesn't want to sell a crappy kit so they are working hard on making a almost OEM looking peice. ill let you guys know when i go for the nest test Fit, but for Gods sake let it rest already.

Last edited by 805FitSport; 04-18-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
/me wants to cry!!!!!

i'm still going to call these places up, =[

Old 04-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by gamemaster
and looking at the kit that are $50.00 to $60.00 on some site and he got his kit at HA1558B Reg. Price $109.99 (dash kit) are we paying reg price with everything or getting a deal ??????????
It doesn't matter if a site has it listed for 10 cents. THEY DON'T EXIST YET. NO ONE HAS THEM IN STOCK.

You fellas really need to relax. Put in your components, amp and subs while you're waiting... it's not like you can't do anything to the system until its out.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by CuTeBoi
/me wants to cry!!!!!

i'm still going to call these places up, =[
well then you are SOL, cause they won't have it, im the only one that has it, NO ONE ELSE. i have there proto peice and its a very nice peice but its not the finale product.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Old 04-18-2007, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by joe d
You fellas really need to relax.
I think they are more worried about getting ripped off by a couple of guys who are charging their credit cards and leaving them in the dark about this installation kit then other places having it. And they have every right to be. That seems like some shady business.

I agree that looking at other websites is a futile effort since no one has the kit, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it keeps getting pushed back...quality or not.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by osborne
I think they are more worried about getting ripped off by a couple of guys who are charging their credit cards and leaving them in the dark about this installation kit then other places having it. And they have every right to be. That seems like some shady business.

I agree that looking at other websites is a futile effort since no one has the kit, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it keeps getting pushed back...quality or not.
Exactly my point...! I have no problem doing business with these guys in the least...and I honestly DO appreciate them doing the group buy for us. I just don't want to pay more than where it's being listed online. If that's the case, then we really AREN'T getting much of a deal. My card's been charged, so ya I'm interested in knowing what's going on.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by osborne
Well, I could see thinking that if other places were actively selling the kits and we all were being given the run around after paying money... but that's not what's happening. No one has it, and if you read scoscheguy's comments in this thread, from the start he never indicated they'd be available earlier than late April. They're not really changing the date - they never set one to begin with. People are getting antsy because they're hearing secondhand rumors.

And BBMM - were you actually charged? I had a $70 authorization hold on my account for a few days, but now my full balance is back.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:26 PM
the reason no one is hearing anything is because he is on vacation, or at least that is what his voicemail says.......its kinda funny how everyone is all bent out of shape and accusing him of ripping people off. if you really cant wait any longer there are other kits on ebay..have been there for a couple of weeks now. me i appreciate him hooking us up and will wait...

Old 04-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Master FitFreaker
Originally Posted by siccmonkey
the reason no one is hearing anything is because he is on vacation, or at least that is what his voicemail says.......its kinda funny how everyone is all bent out of shape and accusing him of ripping people off. if you really cant wait any longer there are other kits on ebay..have been there for a couple of weeks now. me i appreciate him hooking us up and will wait...
I never said anything like that just waiting on his email and see if I can be on the list his price is a good deal to me

Old 04-18-2007, 11:50 PM
5 Year Member
Scosche is advertising their Fit kit in a trade publication called Mobile electronics Magazine. I wonder what the deal is. A friend of mine did the Metra kit and he emailed me pics. When I get a chance to figure out how to upload, then I'll post his pics. It looks just fine to me.

Quick Reply: Scosche Honda Fit Kit closer than ever