Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Old Guy With New Fit!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
Do you think this is going to turn any heads ....... My Fit just had it's lip plumped up!

Once the tow hook gets back from powder coating - it's gonna be a little more Fast and Furious! LOL!
Cat, you'd get pulled over and get searched before I would around here... I could never keep a car looking as nice as yours does... I am accumulating some pretty stuff to install after I have ordered and installed some stuff that the supreme boost freak has convinced me that I need.... Now if I can still swing getting the tractor all will be good.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
Cat, you'd get pulled over and get searched before I would around here... I could never keep a car looking as nice as yours does... I am accumulating some pretty stuff to install after I have ordered and installed some stuff that the supreme boost freak has convinced me that I need.... Now if I can still swing getting the tractor all will be good.

Can't wait to see it! Hope you get your tractor. Yup I can't go to Charleston on the interstate without having a police car following me. I never go over the speed limit and I am a very safe driver but I have had
the local police turn around and following me. I have never been pulled over or stopped but I kept thinking the tow hook was going to do it as
they would say it is a hazzard if I rear ended anyone. I always make sure to back into my parking spots and stay to the rear of the spot so anyone
pulling out or backing out does not hit it.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
5 Year Member
The carbon fiber pieces and the way your car always shines looks great.. If the driveways and parking lot entrances are anywhere as bad as they are in this old town you will need to be more careful now with the new front lip.. I noticed that is closer to the ground that the side skirts.. The freshly painted one piece front bumper/lip I got from HondaDavid in Houston measures 1inch longer top to bottom and wouldn't work at all if the Swift springs were still on my car..The kit for our cars drops the front end lower than on the 2nd generation cars...I was spoiled by the ride and handling I had with them but needed to get the front end up higher and got in on Bean Garage's group buy on Buddy Club coil overs... I'm probably the only person to put them on a Fit to raise it up close to stock ride height... I think I will miss my fog lights because they are very useful for seeing deer before they inevitably cross the road.. I also have retrofit HID headlights to use with the bumper.. I think my Fit will be with me for the duration and the last car I am going to trick out.. I am pretty sure I will get a larger more civilized and comfortable car for the long drives I make for medical appointments but not if I keep finding things I want to do with the Fit. I look forward to seeing the hard corps Fit enthusiast on here for a long time..

Old 04-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey all....I have a Wolo Bad Boy mdl. 519 air horn coming to replace the poor excuse of a horn on my 2012 Sport.

I've made louder sounds passing gas after eating beans than the factory horn on the Fit.....

Slow but sure I will add a few goodies now and then to my new Fit.....

Later all.....

Last edited by Greengo; 04-13-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:01 PM
What happened to all the "Old Guy's" that were posting in this thread? I thought I had a good thing going. Seems like most of the members here are young enough to be my grandkids.....

It was nice to see us "senior citizens" having a few good words to say about their FITS.....You don't have to be 20 to know a good thing when you see it, (The Honda FIT)!!!!!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:22 PM
5 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by Greengo
What happened to all the "Old Guy's" that were posting in this thread? I thought I had a good thing going. Seems like most of the members here are young enough to be my grandkids.....

It was nice to see us "senior citizens" having a few good words to say about their FITS.....You don't have to be 20 to know a good thing when you see it, (The Honda FIT)!!!!!
I thought the Fit was going to be my retirement vehicle, but now I have to keep working just to pay for mods - factory console/armrest coming next.
Kaa-ching!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rampo
I thought the Fit was going to be my retirement vehicle, but now I have to keep working just to pay for mods - factory console/armrest coming next.
Kaa-ching!
My OAS is dedicated to the Fit. That would be Old Age Supplement from the government. I am pretty well done with mods. I need a CRZ to park beside the Fit.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
Am I reading about firearms...... I am a gun nut aswell!

I like rifles though....I have quite the collection, would like to dabble with reloading.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:10 PM
5 Year Member
Huh I think you made a wrong turn at the corner...

Old 04-30-2012, 02:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Black3sr
My OAS is dedicated to the Fit. That would be Old Age Supplement from the government. I am pretty well done with mods. I need a CRZ to park beside the Fit.
I received my first Social Security payment last week and plan on getting something that is much larger and more comfortable than the Fit and Forester... I drove for a total of over 7 hours Saturday in the Forester and I am still hurting... I think I will enjoy driving a second hand Cadillac...

Old 04-30-2012, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
I received my first Social Security payment last week and plan on getting something that is much larger and more comfortable than the Fit and Forester... I drove for a total of over 7 hours Saturday in the Forester and I am still hurting... I think I will enjoy driving a second hand Cadillac...
A Caddy ambulance or hearse so you can lay down.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:55 PM
5 Year Member
I had a 73 Cadillac Combo Hearse that was also an ambulance.... I tinted the windows, put red pinstripes, genuine Moon disc aluminum hubcaps, Michelin 10.50x31-15"s and dual glass pack exhaust on it.... That big mother had a hell of a top speed... I made money by decorating it for over the hill 40 and 50 year birthdays.... it was without a doubt the softest riding vehicle I have ever experienced...

Old 04-30-2012, 05:57 PM
5 Year Member
I had a 73 Cadillac Combo Hearse that was also an ambulance.... I tinted the windows, put red pinstripes, genuine Moon disc aluminum hubcaps, Michelin 10.50x31-15"s and dual glass pack exhaust on it.... That big mother had a hell of a top speed... I made money by decorating it for over the hill 40 and 50 year birthdays.... it was without a doubt the softest riding vehicle I have ever experienced...
Softest ride eh.......hmmmm let me think.... damn forgot her name.