Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Potentially considering Fit as a Daily Driver

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 02:48 PM
5 Year Member
Potentially considering Fit as a Daily Driver

Hey everyone, I currently drive an 09 Cayenne S as a daily driver... So of course i've been considering getting a gas saving vehicle... It's a gas sucker!
Well I sat in an acquaintance's fit, and i found it to be suprisingly very roomy, and quite comfortable.
The one thing that pretty much SOLD me on the Fit was the fact that you could practically lay down the front and passenger seats (on the same side), essentially making a bed! If I recall correctly, I was told that only a few years of the Fit can do this. Anyone have any idea what years allow that? That's one of the coolest features in a car i've seen!

And of course, I would probably be modifying the Fit. The market seems to be quite big, and the cost of it is much more wallet friendly than trying to modify the Cayenne S. I actually don't think i'd mind driving a Fit around town and on the freeways, even if the power isn't really there. I can't really say anything for sure though because I haven't really sat in a Fit for a long time ( I think the longest I've been in a Fit was 10 minutes). Well, i'll be looking through the forum!

Old 08-17-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi Bumblebeeee! I have a 09 Fit sport and love it! You were wanting to know what years of the Fit can practically lay down....the 09 does for sure...(if you lay down the back seat and recline the passenger seat, you have about 7 feet of storage space.) As for the power, my stock Fit isn't a Porsche but it can hold its own. It is incredibly fun on curves! I think if this car is in your budget, you should totally get it!