Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Want to get Fit...Noob

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Want to get Fit...Noob

Im looking to get a fit around the end of August. I was set on Night Hawk Black Pearl but im currently undecided after seeing alot of good pics of your fits. I've lurked around this website for the past few months and I've decided to join. Im currently driving a 1999 Mustang 6cyl. 5 spd. I'm ready to save gas and be in another JDM car.

If there is anything you guys and gals suggest to look for when going to the dealership and buying a new fit?

Old 06-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new here too. I purchased an '08 BOM Fit Sport/Auto approx. 2 weeks ago and absolutely love the car. Like you I researched it and lurked quite a bit here before buying.
Lol, I was pretty much set on Milano Red or Vivid Blue Pearl, but ended up buying the Blaze Orange Met., and I love the color. Also not too many in my area, for now anyways.
If you're buying a Sport model, be mindful of the added packaging the dealers try and throw in there; For instance, mudguards only fit the base model not the Sport model. Its on a lot the stickers as part of the Sport package at some dealerships. It was at mine.
Sounds like you're doing the smart thing and doing your research. It will save you stress later on. This forum is a wealth of information both on the negative and the positive features of the Fit and feedback on real life experiences from people who have gone thru the process, can only be helpful.