Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

I'm impressed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 02:24 PM
Talking I'm impressed!!!

A local oil company (PETRON) here in the Philippines came out with an Ad: "1,114 Kms in just one full tank for honda Jazz". Wow, that's amazing!!! At the rate soaring oil prices are going in the world market, I should buy this car right away, at least as back-up, should our gov't decide to implement gas rationing. I own a full-size 2001 and 2004 SUVs both running on gas, a 6 cyl Merc, an '04 VTI-L Accord, a newgen CRV and a 7 yr old 2.5li diesel Mitsu van. Nice, comfy and very safe vehicles I tell you but gargles petrol like listerine. I'm contemplating on selling my SUVs pretty soon before its market value reaches zero. (prices of 8 cyl gasoline powered vehicles is on a down-spiral trend since May of this year) Jazz is the answer to my concerns and your website validated it! Such a nice site with smart guys moderating it... members are well-versed on the Jazzsubject and very helpful as well. You guys practically decided for me. I took note of the Emperorshop that was mentioned in one of the discussions. I will definitely pay them a visit next week with my new Jazz. Be it a 1.3 iDSI or a 1.5 Vtec, I'll have it Jazzed up in no-time!

Cheers!

Joey