Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Hello from Alpharetta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member
Hello from Alpharetta, GA

I've been lurking here for some time, as my questions have mostly been answered by the handy search function :-) I originally found this forum as I was driving around Northpoint Mall in my Bug. There was a really nice looking black Fit sport that had a fitfreak.net license plate frame. Having recently purchased my Fit I was kinda "O RLY" and hit the site when I got home later.

Anyway, I am attempting a stereo install this weekend. Again the forums helped me figure out how I might route the wiring for the bluetooth hands-free module up the front pillar without just going for it, there's lots of good information here! Most of the work I do is on cars rather older and simpler than the Fit, but I managed to install keyless entry without much trouble so here's hoping for a smooth installation. At least all my tools are already metric, right?

As I commute 25 miles each way I really love the ~38-40mpg I get on average down GA400 in the Fit. I also carpool with a guy 6'4" tall and he can sit comfortably in my car. Four complete strangers have stopped to ask me how I like the car. One of those was in gridlocked traffic on 400, out the window.

So greetings, thanks for the info so far, and I hope I can give something back!

Old 01-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Welcome to Fitfreak. Thats awesome that you got refered to the site by one of our license plate frames!

Tyler

Old 01-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Congrats and Welcome!!!

Originally Posted by ross154
I've been lurking here for some time, as my questions have mostly been answered by the handy search function :-)
WOW!!! Off to a great start right there!!! You are gunna make friends with that alone! HAAAAHAAA...I can already name a few...hahahaa

I am uber excited that you already want to give back!
Indeed there is alot of great info on this site...I delve further every day into it and find more interesting and fascinating stuff!

Do please indulge when ever you want we wont stop you!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 06:15 AM
5 Year Member
Welcome to the Fit family! Glad to "meet" another Georgia Fit!
2007 VBP Fit Sport 5MT