Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Proud New Owner of BOM Fit Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Thumbs up Proud New Owner of BOM Fit Sport

Picked up my Blazing Orange Metallic about two weeks ago but finally got around to registering on this Forum even though have been visiting it regularly for some time now. Love the site and the great Fits that are out there. Glad to be a part of it. Here is my two week old Fit Sport. No idea how to get the picture to post without the link but eventually will figure it out. Feel free to let me know what you think so far....

[/HTML]

Old 07-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Welcome to the Fit Family! BOM is looking tight - love that color! My first choice but told they were too hard to get. Decided on VBP which never showed up but got lucky to get my MR Sport. Now I would not give up the MR for any other color.

Hope you have many miles of happy traveling!

Cat :x

Old 07-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks Cat. I was really in the market for the storm silver but was hard to come by in MT and I never drive AT and the dealer had a BOM that just came in. Didn't like it in photos as much as I did when I 1st saw it up close. That was that and here we are. I think with some more Black accents will even make it stand it more. Like the Milano Red as well. Is a post with some black rims with a red stripe around the edge that I think would really look good on the Milano. Thanks again for the compliment...!