Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Helloo All New to Fit Freak

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Helloo All New to Fit Freak

Hi All, I am a new Fit Freak. Came here after discovering the Fit after my wife filed for Divorce and we had to sell our 2006 MINI Cooper, MINI IN BLACK .

As soon as my Divorce is final I will be getting a Fit Sport. But not buying untill after the divorce is final so she can't get this car.

Haven't decided upon color for my Fit Sport, but am leaning towards the midnight black, vivid blue, blaze orange or storm silver.

Good to meet you and I think I will like my new car club!

Old 03-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
welcome dr. enjoy the great forums!

Old 03-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
welcome indeed, and sorry to hear about the divorce. Hope everything goes well and hope you are quite satisfied with your choice of color. Mine is red so I guess I cannot help you there. I think you will enjoy the new car as well, and I wish you luck with everything. There is a lot of information on this site, I hope you can find everything you are looking for.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by DrDiff
Hi All, I am a new Fit Freak. Came here after discovering the Fit after my wife filed for Divorce and we had to sell our 2006 MINI Cooper, MINI IN BLACK .

As soon as my Divorce is final I will be getting a Fit Sport. But not buying untill after the divorce is final so she can't get this car.

Haven't decided upon color for my Fit Sport, but am leaning towards the midnight black, vivid blue, blaze orange or storm silver.

Good to meet you and I think I will like my new car club!
Welcome to the club bud. Sorry to hear about your divorce. But your decision on a fit is a good one. All of your color choices are nice colors. I have a vivid blue sport auto. I think it looks great in blue. Fits are great cars and I would recommend one to anyone. You can use it for a daily driver or mod it out for racing. Either one their great for both. Can't go wrong with this car. Did I mention their fun as @#^% to drive!

Old 04-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by DrDiff
Depends on how YOU are in life, you chose a color based on your own personality and NOT (my opinion only) on what others say... unless you got no self-esteem, sorry to be a bit aggressive

I drive a black 5AT Sport because... should I say more?

Enjoy your life as single again but not for a long time, enjoy your new un-human partner but especially drive safely
Chris