Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Change Username?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member
Change Username?

I read the FAQ below but was curious if there was a way to change my username (I saw an old post that said admins can change them for you). I made mine when I joined more than 10 years ago. Would like to keep the account but update the username.

It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.

Old 08-18-2019, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator
I think your answer is mentioned right where it says "In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so." Try contacting one of the admins and see if they'll change/update your username for you. I, unfortunately, am unable to do name changes otherwise I would handle that for you, sorry.