Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

JDM New Driver Badge

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 12:02 PM
5 Year Member
i used to rock the badge on my fit.
i would put the suction cup on my front windshield on the right passenger side towards the bottom.
i took it off though a couple months ago once i realized it doesnt really flow with the whole body/concept i'm going for.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by feddup
I'm 47 which, while maybe not being an elder, is old. Those things don't say "I'm old cut me some slack" like I'd hoped. I try to moderately hypermile which means I might actually be doing 68 in a 70 zone (keeping V-tech out) and was hoping this would get people to cut me some slack. That's not going to work.
not everyone knows what these badges mean. Only people who are into this scene will get it. A drunken hillbilly in his '92 Silverado isn't going to have ANY clue what either badge signifies

Old 10-12-2008, 01:00 PM
big triangle

Originally Posted by DrKelso
not everyone knows what these badges mean. Only people who are into this scene will get it. A drunken hillbilly in his '92 Silverado isn't going to have ANY clue what either badge signifies
Since I live in hillbilly central I might have to be more direct. They have big orange triangles that are issued to tractor owners and VERY old people in Missouri. It's even in the driver's manual that everyone's SUPPOSED to learn before they're issued licenses. I was just hoping that there was a tasteful way to say "I'm saving gas leave me alone" while I'm as far right as I can get in the right lane. The Japanese old people stickers won't even get close to working! I wonder how a big orange triangle is going to look on a BBP fit (like shit!).