Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

Anyone have the "Chrome Exhaust Finisher" from Honda?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Anyone have the "Chrome Exhaust Finisher" from Honda?

I tried to search it, nothing came up. I put it here in the body forum because i don't really consider is an exhaust piece, more of a body kind of piece. It's cheap, looks nice on the pics. Anyone have it? Willing to post a pic? Worth getting? Thanks.

2008 Honda Fit - Accessory Detail - the Official Honda Web Site

Old 06-01-2008, 06:13 PM
I've seen a few pics on here with members that have it. But like you said, you would have to search for it, and well, thats a sore subject with me as post counts in threads with relevent info on this board get mucked up with people posting about irrelevent stuff...

Anyway back on subject, i have the "Sport Muffler" on mine, didnt know it was supposed to be an "addon" to the car until after I bought it. I got it for free... guess the dealer didnt remember that they installed it on the car. I can get you a picture of that if you like...

Old 06-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Sloto200
I've seen a few pics on here with members that have it. But like you said, you would have to search for it, and well, thats a sore subject with me as post counts in threads with relevent info on this board get mucked up with people posting about irrelevent stuff...

Anyway back on subject, i have the "Sport Muffler" on mine, didnt know it was supposed to be an "addon" to the car until after I bought it. I got it for free... guess the dealer didnt remember that they installed it on the car. I can get you a picture of that if you like...
sure. I had the VW factory "Sport Exhaust" (resonator back) made by Remus, a little loud for me, but it sounded low and growled. But, i'm trying to keep the fit quiet as possible, but i wouldn't mind seeing the sport muffler on. Thanks. appreciate it.

Oh, and like i said, i did search for it, really, i couldn't find any thread or good pics. I tried, and i know how annoying it gets when people post stuff over and over again. I'm a constant user on vwvortex.com.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
It was one of the first things I purchased on my Fit - the finisher looks much nicer than the small exhaust stock pipe. I will do a new exhaust once my warranty is expired but for now the finisher will have to do.

Cat :x

Here is a picture:

Old 06-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by CKellerMusic
I tried to search it, nothing came up. I put it here in the body forum because i don't really consider is an exhaust piece, more of a body kind of piece. It's cheap, looks nice on the pics. Anyone have it? Willing to post a pic? Worth getting? Thanks.

2008 Honda Fit - Accessory Detail - the Official Honda Web Site
I had it on my stock Sport exhaust, and the parts dept. at the dealer where I bought the car gave me a discount on the finisher. It looks a little better than the stock exhaust, but it is a cheap piece of metal. You would do better to save the cost of that toward a custom muffler or cat-back system.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:43 PM
5 Year Member
Another member by the name of Tiffany also has the exaust finisher...

her thread

Old 06-01-2008, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
I bought an "exhaust finisher" from O'Reilly's auto parts. It cost less than $10 dollars, and unless the Honda part has something really special about it, mine looks just like it!!
'07 VBP Sport 5MT w/ minor appearance & comfort Mods!!

Old 06-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
xxbodkinxx (my brother) has the oem finisher
here are some pics where you can kind of see it:
Name:  rear1.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  rear3.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  55.4 KB

Old 06-01-2008, 10:54 PM
5 Year Member
It's nothing special by any means. Go to Pepboys and get yourself a non oem finisher. The oem one really seems like thin cheap metal, if I had known that I would have gotten a different one. I put 2 of these on my wife's Pilot, and I think it would go on the Fit just fine.

Those are not honda made, as the ebay seller makes you think by sitting it on a Honda parts box. I saw the same one at pepboys the other day for like 10 bux

Last edited by Rod2Rice; 06-01-2008 at 10:58 PM.