Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Discussions about about exterior modifications, body-work, body-kits and JDM body styling

flat panel for the emblem location on back

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 01:07 AM
5 Year Member
flat panel for the emblem location on back

Ok,

so far I have hated that I have a rear window wiper... I hate it. it's just in the way since no water ever EVER goes there.

So, I got a replacement panel, and I am having it modified by a friend....

it will not have the H emblem location and it wont have the wiper blade hole. I didn't want to get a patch thingy I keep seeing around here, which is just a plain button with a bolt on the back.

Anyways, would anyone be interested in one? I have my first one almost done, and will have pics up on friday, but the second one I'm having made is the one on my car, if people are interested in this, let me know here =D

Old 11-15-2007, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
I'd be interested in seeing the pics, for sure.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member
awesome, the bondo is complete, and I'm getting more info on it tomorrow =3

right now it's getting some sanding done, smoothing it out, and I'll be getting it tomorrow.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
Hey cuteboi, did the body shop finish the painted after I left? If they did, how it look?

Old 12-04-2007, 03:07 AM
5 Year Member
no =\

I like the look of it, I went by again today, they are having serious family issues it seems, I don't want to go back for the second set...

I'll try another place. But the color matching is perfect, down to the red color in the NHB color code.

But yeah, I'll try and see if I can go there tomorrow during my lunch break to `talk` to someone there. I didn't like I'm getting the runaround.

Old 12-07-2007, 12:10 AM
5 Year Member
OMG, last night I didn't bother getting on a computer, I just decided to kill people in Assassins Creed till bedtime.

I was that upset with the result. the piece I picked up was broken when removed from my car.... The panel flew off and cracked on the floor of the body shop.

I brought what was left home, all destroyed inside on how long it took to get the parts, make the piece, and the unbelievable amount of time it took for the body shop to paint and polish the piece.

Either way, I'm editing the images, and posting a review about the place.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:04 AM
5 Year Member
Man, that horrible to hear. Did you complain them for a bad job? Though I would assume you did, so I should ask you this, did they bother to do anything about it? If they didn't, I believe (I'm very unsure where or who ATM) you can report them for poor/BAD business practices. Again I'm not sure how to do this so don't quote me .

Old 12-08-2007, 02:47 PM
5 Year Member
They offered, but I didn't want the piece there again, I waited so long for the piece, and it was just one piece.....

They promised the piece in a day, it had been almost a week, and I had sacrificed my lunch hour each day to check on it... and it was sad, I wasted 3 days of no lunch to see they were doing very little or nothing.

And I haven't been on a computer ofr more than 15 minutes and haven't the time to do much, today is my day off, and I am spending it outdoors with you slim... maybe to go see N1 conceptz.