Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Apexi intake?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Apexi intake?

I was wondering does anybody have a dyno of this intake, all i hear about this intake are people saying it's the best intake on the market, or people trying to sell it. So is it good or bad?

I need an intake kinda soon and it's either going to be this one or a custom intake because the intake I have right now is rubbing away at my upper rad hose, so i'd like to change it fairly soon.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:48 AM
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers
bend the bracket back the hose will follow.. had the same problem with my fujita cai until i went beast mode lol

Old 04-09-2009, 10:10 AM
which bracket? and back is away or towards the engine?

Old 04-09-2009, 12:24 PM
5 Year Member
I have the Apexi intake. I dont know about the best intake on the market. Because all the intakes for the Fit barely make 1-2HP. But i beleive the apexi filter is the best, based on a video i saw testing filter elements by Apexi, HKS, and Blitz. The Apexi filter worked the best. I used to have the Fujita CAI, but i hated being paranoid of hydrolock, so now i dont have to worry about it with the Apexi intake. And i like how the texture of the tubing on the apexi intake matches the texture on the intake manifold. looks stock almost =]

Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
I have the Apexi intake. I dont know about the best intake on the market. Because all the intakes for the Fit barely make 1-2HP. But i beleive the apexi filter is the best, based on a video i saw testing filter elements by Apexi, HKS, and Blitz. The Apexi filter worked the best. I used to have the Fujita CAI, but i hated being paranoid of hydrolock, so now i dont have to worry about it with the Apexi intake. And i like how the texture of the tubing on the apexi intake matches the texture on the intake manifold. looks stock almost =]
Would you happen to have any pics of that intake? I've looked all over the forum and I've checked numerous retailers and all they show is the filter! I'd like to see what the whole kit looks like installed. Thanks!