Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Greddy ultimate piggyback.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Greddy ultimate piggyback.

Hello there. I have heard that this piggyback is tunable with a laptop. Is this true and is anyone using it for a n/a tune. How is it, easy to use, resonable power gains with some bolt on parts???? Let me know I have been concidering this for a while. I would also like a idea of the cost of this piggyback.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
-I am using this product with a N/A car

-Still working on trying to get a power gain

-Is tunable with a laptop

-Still havn't figured it out enough to feel comfortable changing things with out help

-It cost me a lot, whatever number you are thinking of... tripple it.

Unless you are spending a fortune on every single upgrade possible for N/A power mods I would suggest using something cheaper like an Apexi Neo to tweak your AFR if you find it running lean.

I don't know if I regret buying it yet, it depends on the results of my next dyno.

Hope this helps.

Old 03-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the info, just trying to see which direction I want to go in. I would like to get a extra 20whp N/A. If I cant then I hope I will be able to go all out and build the 1.5 for boost and get nice power. Some guys have been trying to get the K-pro to work (i dont know how) but I wish them the best of luck on that. I would love having that. Going to hold out with what I got and see what happens lol.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:23 AM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
just get the simple kraftwork supercharger kit for easy power and not worrying about tuning problems.

20hp with na is very possible. contact edmun at opak racing. he can hook you up with the spoon l15 block and type one ecu (which is just a reflashed jdm ecu) and get the full spoon exhaust and you should see some nice figures.

i think the spoon racing fit is pushing 122whp.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITTECH
Thanks for the info, just trying to see which direction I want to go in. I would like to get a extra 20whp N/A. If I cant then I hope I will be able to go all out and build the 1.5 for boost and get nice power. Some guys have been trying to get the K-pro to work (i dont know how) but I wish them the best of luck on that. I would love having that. Going to hold out with what I got and see what happens lol.
To be honest I have been struggling towards that goal myself, pick up the T1R turbo kit and run a nice safe 6psi or so. You won't be disappointed, it is by far the best way to get power out of the Fit. I have spent much more than what that turbo is worth... I am on more of a quest now than a budget.

Originally Posted by kylerwho
just get the simple kraftwork supercharger kit for easy power and not worrying about tuning problems.

20hp with na is very possible. contact edmun at opak racing. he can hook you up with the spoon l15 block and type one ecu (which is just a reflashed jdm ecu) and get the full spoon exhaust and you should see some nice figures.

i think the spoon racing fit is pushing 122whp.
Kraftwerks... meh, if you go that route make sure you get the ECU reflash and not the supercard.

The spoon idea sounds pretty good actually. What do you figure that would end up costing?

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 03-07-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:14 AM
ok so in one word is rather expensive..

Old 03-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
pretty much... trying to get any kind of real power out of this car is going to be at least a few thousand IMO.