Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Hps Intake!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 02:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BramptonFit
Hello sorry to bud in on your thread but I had a Question, I just ordered my HPS shortram intake (Live in Canada) is there anywhere to put your intake air temp sensor on to teh intake. IF not what did you guys end up doing with it. Thanks for the help.
i didnt have to cut or do anything all i did was use the rubber plug from the stock air box to hold the new sensor plug. can i ask y you didnt get the cold air intake instead? its the same price as the short ram and if you got the cold air then you could just take the pipe off if you wanted to just make it a short ram. i mean for the same price it would be way better to have the option to make it a cold air for the same amount of money.

Old 05-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
i didnt have to cut or do anything all i did was use the rubber plug from the stock air box to hold the new sensor plug. can i ask y you didnt get the cold air intake instead? its the same price as the short ram and if you got the cold air then you could just take the pipe off if you wanted to just make it a short ram. i mean for the same price it would be way better to have the option to make it a cold air for the same amount of money.

Sorry it took me so long to respond I've been working like a dog week. First I've had a short ram intake before on my Saturn and My Nissan So there that comfort level I have with it, Also the price was not the same as the full on intake as I bought the intake Via Ebay and used the "make an offer" option and second shipping costs where stupid to get it to Canada.
So what you would pay for the full intake in the states I payed more for just the short ram.