Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

t1r header?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 11:36 AM
t1r header?

i saw that t1r is releasing ther header. does anyone have one? is anyoune planning to get one? it is substantially more pricey than megan or dc sports, so i'm wondering what more to expect from it. any help is appreciated!

dave

Old 08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
5 Year Member
hey Dave!!! the T1R header is not release yet!!! It is coming soon (I guess they will have it next month). I know AJ will post it when it is ready to sell.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:45 PM
The T1R Header is now available!

Old 09-22-2007, 12:59 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I ordered this header from AJ's last week and also the Full T1R 50S exhuast... installing it all tommorow. From everything I have heard this is supposed to be a hell of an exhuast system. My god is it a beautiful thing to see in person Sorry guys I can't take any pics though, my camera is currently in China (long story). Anyway, here are the promo pics!

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 09-22-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:51 PM
5 Year Member
let us know what you think!! i'm interested in this combo as well!

Old 09-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I ordered this header from AJ's last week and also the Full T1R 50S exhuast... installing it all tommorow. From everything I have heard this is supposed to be a hell of an exhuast system. My god is it a beautiful thing to see in person Sorry guys I can't take any pics though, my camera is currently in China (long story). Anyway, here are the promo pics!
Thank you, your car is 5speed!!! All the people posting results from different headers are normally automatic. Doesnt really help me much.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Well all installed

Biggest pain was getting out the old header, everything else pretty much just bolted right up.

Results:
Exhuast tip is not too overkill, size is pretty good. Looks mean, not comical! Performance wise there is a HUGE change. First thing I noticed was the RPM's are way way more responsive both going Up and Down. The throttle responce is totally improved as well. On the road it feels like most of the gain is up over 3000, and a tons of it. It really pulls when you put your foot down, I am quite enjoying it! As for the sound I have decided to leave the silencer in, the quality of the sound is very nice. It is really deep and not raspy at all. At Idle the car is actually near silent compared to stock and even up in the higher RPM's the overall volume isn't overkill, just a more deep tone. The whole setup is much quieter than I expected to be honest. I am really happy with this setup!

Big thanks to the guys down at AJ's for the support they have given to me. A great product, very highly reccomended!

Old 09-23-2007, 01:02 AM
5 Year Member
wow!!! I want to get mind too, but short of $$!!!

Anyway, don't you feel anything before 3000rpm?? I had T1R exhaust too so I diff. going for the T1R header. So, after 3000rpm it pull the car a lot, or just you feel the car run smoother??

Old 09-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I do feel a little bit more pull than stock before 3000rpm, also the exhuast tone is super low until you hit that point. After you pass 3000rpm it really feels like the car surges ahead and man does it ever go, I don't know what kind of power gain I have got by my butt dyno is giving it top marks
Hard to explain, but it just feels like the car really comes to life like never before after you hit that RPM. Acceleration throughout is very smooth, the sound is brilliant! There is no raspy, tinny, popping buzzing sounds at all, just a low bass tone that builds up when you really open up the throttle. The one thing that was really weird was at idle now the car is dead silent, and I mean freaky silent!

Totally work the extra $ man, do it!

Old 10-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by sy11580
wow!!! I want to get mind too, but short of $$!!!

Anyway, don't you feel anything before 3000rpm?? I had T1R exhaust too so I diff. going for the T1R header. So, after 3000rpm it pull the car a lot, or just you feel the car run smoother??

Time to save up

Old 10-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Retired Moderator
LOL so after I pick mine up from you guys when I'm in Van, will I reach AJ sponsorship status for Calgary? I can't even keep track of all the money I've given you guys hahahaha

Old 10-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
LOL so after I pick mine up from you guys when I'm in Van, will I reach AJ sponsorship status for Calgary? I can't even keep track of all the money I've given you guys hahahaha
lol, your role is the exact opposite of a sponcership

Old 10-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Retired Moderator
As of right now, yes, but I hope they give me the chance lol! I doubt it tho...I'm a cash cow haha

Old 10-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Not to dig up a dead thread, but how much are you charging for the full T1R exhaust? I plan to do an I/H/E setup, but don't want to break my bank. Also, how is the fitment on the AT Fit's?

Old 10-18-2007, 03:33 AM
Former Vendor
PM me and I will get you a quote

Old 10-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by AJ PwR Jr.
Done and done. Thanks.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by AJ PwR Jr.

I, too, am interested in a price quote. pm sent. thanks.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:26 AM
5 Year Member
a quote on the T1r header sent to 11510...

Old 10-29-2007, 12:20 PM
5 Year Member
I installed a T1R header on my Fit on Friday. The installation was straightforward, and the fitment was great. Spent most of the rest of the weekend driving. The first thing I noticed is that it lugs better between 2 and 3 thou. I don't downshift from 5th to 4th as early when I get stuck in traffic on the hills around here. Next, it pulls really well from 3500 on like others have said.

The really interesting thing is the sound. Like Sugarphreak said it is quiet at lower revs. I have a aFe drop in filter and HFP muffler. The muffler has that louder resonance between 2 and 3 thousand that is sort of boomy. That is almost gone now. I would think this would fix the problem with the HFP on automatics.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ldweng
I installed a T1R header on my Fit on Friday. The installation was straightforward, and the fitment was great. Spent most of the rest of the weekend driving. The first thing I noticed is that it lugs better between 2 and 3 thou. I don't downshift from 5th to 4th as early when I get stuck in traffic on the hills around here. Next, it pulls really well from 3500 on like others have said.

The really interesting thing is the sound. Like Sugarphreak said it is quiet at lower revs. I have a aFe drop in filter and HFP muffler. The muffler has that louder resonance between 2 and 3 thousand that is sort of boomy. That is almost gone now. I would think this would fix the problem with the HFP on automatics.
whats up dude... quick Q. i was wondering what site you got your T1r headers, i went to the regular site they didnt have a cart to buy...

Quick Reply: t1r header?