Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

fit turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
fit turbo

is it logical to turbo a 2007 fit sport 5MT? would i have to do anything to beef up the engine or could i just get the turbo, intercooler, etc. and bolt it on without doing any other modifications to the engine? does anyone know how much hp i would get from that? or for the cost would i be better off getting i/h/e?

Old 12-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Retired Moderator
AJ Racing is currently working on a turbo kit for the Fit. Their headers are almost complete and their intake and exhaust are already out.

Old 12-15-2006, 03:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tumbleweed80
is it logical to turbo a 2007 fit sport 5MT? would i have to do anything to beef up the engine or could i just get the turbo, intercooler, etc. and bolt it on without doing any other modifications to the engine? does anyone know how much hp i would get from that? or for the cost would i be better off getting i/h/e?
Turbo is an exellent choice, as well as the Jackson Racing supercharger. Both will be available with power levels safe for the fit internals, or double the dose.

I think that the most important aspect about the packages they both (AJR and Jacson) are preparing, is that they will be already set to an specific output, with the nescesary electronics.

You can easely have a turbo set up build for the Fit as for any car, but tuning it, thats a different story.

BTW, You shouldn't sell the CRX, and track it (auto x solo or whatever circuit you like)

Old 12-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Former Vendor
Yes it's under progress now.

Old 12-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by AJ PwR Jr.
Yes it's under progress now.

mmm I can't wait...if my internship goes well and I get selected for a good job, then you can bet your arse that I will be making a long weekend trip to Vancouver

Old 12-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
..........???? is that the BOV....wow nice and ....eh......gold...anywas cant wait for the final product.!!!

Old 12-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by carlosalicea
Turbo is an exellent choice, as well as the Jackson Racing supercharger. Both will be available with power levels safe for the fit internals, or double the dose.

I think that the most important aspect about the packages they both (AJR and Jacson) are preparing, is that they will be already set to an specific output, with the nescesary electronics.

You can easely have a turbo set up build for the Fit as for any car, but tuning it, thats a different story.

BTW, You shouldn't sell the CRX, and track it (auto x solo or whatever circuit you like)
well the crx is gonna be more of a headache than a solution lol. the clutch is gonna burn up soon, the motor has wayyy tooo many miles on it (185000) lol. i need a new car. i do want to keep the crx as i get kick ass gas mileage. and it would also make a great project car. however i think there are too many little things that i need to do to it. but im getting sidetracked sorry.
i was thinking of putting in a k20 in the fit. but as the motor is wayyy out of my price range im not going to. im prolly gonna put in the k20 when i pay the fit off. in a few years

so aj racings intake, and exhaust are sold out? ne one have a time when they should be back in stock? those were gonna be the first performance mods i was gonna do. ne one know how big the power difference is with those bolt ons?

thanks you guys. sorry for the long post. i just need to clear some shit up lol