Fit DIY: Repair & Maintenance Threads discussing repairs and maintenance you can do yourself

Detailers Doman Order Experience(positive)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Detailers Doman Order Experience(positive)

Just to let you guys know, I ordered a Swissvax tire brush from them this past weekend on sat, when it did not shop by tuesday i called and found out that it was not in stock and more were coming but were stuck in Customs.

I was kinda mad cause my account had been debited and i emailed Phil and within an hour(probably minutes) i got a response back. It really surprised me, cause you never expect internet companies to have someone willing to help, especially not withing minutes and late in the evening. He explained what had happened with the order and that my order would ship the next day. I appreciated just being able to have someone address my issue and communicate with me. A lot of times that's all we really want, some ONE, a person to be on the other side of the 800 number and let us know what is going on.

well, my order to shipped overnight and i got it today, thursday. There was even an extra microfiber cloth in the package. Thanks guys!

now, i really didn't expect the cloth, i didn't demand any extra stuff because i just dont think that's right. Phil upgraded my shipping before i asked.

I just wanted let everybody know that what i thought was going to be a bad experience was quickly addressed and phil went out of his way to try to satisty me and i appreciated that. I will definitely give them my business again and for more things now that i know the carry alot of items i had ordered from other sites

thanks again!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Touched by his noodly appendage
Phil is awesome to work with. And that swissvax brush is amazing. I actually use it for more than the wheels (door jamb hinges), emblems, engine compartment, etc... Its a very useful tool.