Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Socal EPhatch meets Fitfreak?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Socal EPhatch meets Fitfreak?

Hey whats up guys,
I am from ephatch.com and my friend is on this forum and ive been to a local meet a while back, and everyone was cool and it reminds me of our own ep meets. So i thought it would be cool if we could meet up and hangout. Also try something different since our cars are some what similar

Date : Nov 10th
Time : un-decided lets say 6 or 7pm

The date of this meet is because the owner of Ephatch.com also has a fit, he lives in seatle and 4-5 months ago he drove his fit down here and had Progress do R&D on suspension and bars, not exactly sure what. After that was completed they took it to Hasport for them to fit in a k20z3 i beleive the new SI engine and then after that some other modifications in prep for the sema show coming up this week. So he came back to pick up the car to take it to sema and after sema hes going to be here for a while and friday is one of his free days so thats why we choose it, so the ephatch community has a chance to meet him and i hope you guys will come out to meet him also and have a good time. Right now i havent really kept up with the roll call but we are lookin at maybe over 15 EPs that day. Hope some of you guys could come out, i really look forward to seein some clean Fits. thanks for looking

Roll Call

Anyways the meet will be changed to Thursday the 9th

Last edited by fEPst3r; 10-30-2006 at 02:21 PM.