Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

have u ever raced ur fit yet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 12:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 805FitSport
its also twice as much money as a Fit.
That's why it's twice the car the Fit is.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Father of the Wasteland
5 Year Member
Down a back moutain road, an INtegra LS with cut springs. it was down a very turny road. i won

Old 07-11-2006, 12:57 AM
5 Year Member
read the thread and then you will see the amount of S2000 fanboy talk there is on here and you will see why i said what i said. so i guess when you say that my friend doesn't know how to drive a over rated 238 hp car following someone elses line while having the rear of the overpriced rag top step out in a turn, you must be a natural born mario andretti right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV1mZ...ch=honda%20fit
i believe thats a AP2 getting walked by a Fit, he must not know how to drive.
First, I am not a S2000 owner. Second, I am not even that big a fan of cars, but I want to tell you that video doesn't mean squat. We know absolutely nothing about the drivers of the other cars in that video. We also know nothing about the Fit driver. Skill is a huge determinating factor in racing (except for maybe neckCAR), and not knowing the skill of the drivers makes the video totally irrelevant.

Sorry for the slight tangent here, but for example: Valentino Rossi is arguably the fastest rider in the world; I am not. Rossi rides a really fast Yamaha; I have a relatively slow Honda. Were Rossi and I to magically appear on the same track, and I talk him into switching bikes for a little fun, who do you think would be the faster? Certainly not me.

Your friend may not have either the skill or nerve you do, or he might be being a little protective of his relatively expensive car on public roads. I have no doubt you did what you say, but I seriously doubt it really has much to do with the cars. Why don't you two swap cars, and see who gets through that sweeper faster.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by Wu-Zi
if u raced ur fit, what car was it? and did u win??

im just wondering what car this fit can beat
Raced a Corvette ZO6, he beat me in a 1/4 mile by 30 car lengths.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by hiroko12
now that i believe.

Old 07-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by 07Fit00S2K
Just because you like a particular car makes you a fanboy? The video of the Noblesse Fit is pretty cool. I would like to know the specs of it. Of course you can mod any car to beat any other car like the S2000, Evo, M3, etc. Would love to see the Noblesse Fit run against the Amuse S2000 or J's S2000.

Your car is not a Noblesse. Your car is basically stock with wheels/tires. See if you can find another S2000 with a different driver and see if you also pull on that car in sweeper. Or take your car to the track or autox and post your times with the times from the other cars. I guess you must have a Super Fit.
i just showed that video as a example, im sure that Fit is modded, it is a automatic and its still N/A, every car in there would pull on it in the straight. all i said is that the Fit is able to hang with the S2K in terms of cornering and you are having a freaking heart attack. would you love to see the Amuse S2 or J's S2K (fire hazzard) run the Jun STi or the HKS EVO??? give me a break man.

i looked up that Fit, stock engine as far as internals go with just intake and exhaust, and it has minor suspension mods.
http://www.club-miniban.com/new_hyousi.htm

Last edited by 805FitSport; 07-11-2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:39 PM
5 Year Member
I hate to feed this gawdawful thread but:
Ben to the rescue:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/show...0027#post70027

Go Fit Go!

Old 07-11-2006, 01:41 PM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hiroko12
the corvette that i raced beat me by 29 car lengths

Old 07-11-2006, 03:54 PM
5 Year Member
Ha? Where in my post made it seem I was having a heart attack? I thought the vid was cool. What's wrong me wanting to see a vid of a matchup between the Noblesse, Amuse and Js? Give you a break for what? Duh.

i just showed that video as a example, im sure that Fit is modded, it is a automatic and its still N/A, every car in there would pull on it in the straight. all i said is that the Fit is able to hang with the S2K in terms of cornering and you are having a freaking heart attack. would you love to see the Amuse S2 or J's S2K (fire hazzard) run the Jun STi or the HKS EVO??? give me a break man.

i looked up that Fit, stock engine as far as internals go with just intake and exhaust, and it has minor suspension mods.
http://www.club-miniban.com/new_hyousi.htm

Old 07-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Please don't street race... you want to see what your Fit will do, go to a track. Otherwise, don't risk your, and other peoples, lives.

Old 07-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Ha? Where in my post made it seem I was having a heart attack? I thought the vid was cool. What's wrong me wanting to see a vid of a matchup between the Noblesse, Amuse and Js? Give you a break for what? Duh.
Every time i post something you continue to defend the S2k with your life, getting all hyped up over underpowered convertible, you really think it would be fair to have a full interior, intake, exhaust, wheels, and minor suspension automatic Fit race a J's fully built S2k which is still not even that impressive considering all the high parts that are on it.
you must be one of those people who spend 2-3 grand to gain about 5-6WHP right???

Old 07-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Father of the Wasteland
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fray Adjacent
Please don't street race... you want to see what your Fit will do, go to a track. Otherwise, don't risk your, and other peoples, lives.
Hey im moving to Austin area, where is the nearest track?

Old 07-11-2006, 07:50 PM
i raced a n/a s2nd gen talon automatic and beat it by 2 cars! from a dig

Old 07-11-2006, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
Umm.. Go back and quote me where I continue to defend the S2K "with my life". Basically I called you on your story about you pulling on an S2K in the sweeper and just stated that your friend probably can't drive. Then you seemed bent out of shape that you had to prove your story had to be true by showing the video of the Noblesse. Sure that Noblesse Fit is fast but yours isn't a Noblesse. Also, I wouldn't spend 2-3k for low hp gains. I did spend 1K on a chip for my old Audi S4 that got me 60 more horses and 100 more torque. It was well worth the price.

Every time i post something you continue to defend the S2k with your life, getting all hyped up over underpowered convertible, you really think it would be fair to have a full interior, intake, exhaust, wheels, and minor suspension automatic Fit race a J's fully built S2k which is still not even that impressive considering all the high parts that are on it.
you must be one of those people who spend 2-3 grand to gain about 5-6WHP right???

Last edited by 07Fit00S2K; 07-11-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Umm.. Go back and quote me where I continue to defend the S2K "with my life". Basically I called you on your story about you pulling on an S2K in the sweeper and just stated that your friend probably can't drive. Then you seemed bent out of shape that you had to prove your story had to be true by showing the video of the Noblesse. Sure that Noblesse Fit is fast but yours isn't a Noblesse. Also, I wouldn't spend 2-3k for low hp gains. I did spend 1K on a chip for my old Audi S4 that got me 60 more horses and 100 more torque. It was well worth the price.
how about you answer my original question if it would be fair to put a simple bolt on Fit up agaisn't a fully modded S2k? you are acting as if the Noblesse Fit is like some freaking Mclaren edition car. all it has is easy suspension stuff with intake and exhaust. i never said my car is a Noblesse either but with little amount of money you can get it to that point. quit wetting yourself cause the all mighty AP2 got owned by a Automatic Fit

Old 07-11-2006, 10:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cheffyjay
I hate to feed this gawdawful thread but:
Ben to the rescue:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/show...0027#post70027

Go Fit Go!
Shame on you! I've been dying to take my bike to the track, but my leathers are in storage in the states, and I can't afford another set, especially considering I will only be here 5 more months. Now you throw out this link, I see the photos, remember how much fun track days are, and am thinking maybe I can find a cheap set here. After all, I am certainly not going to crash...

Old 07-12-2006, 06:51 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BKKJack
Shame on you! I've been dying to take my bike to the track, but my leathers are in storage in the states, and I can't afford another set, especially considering I will only be here 5 more months. Now you throw out this link, I see the photos, remember how much fun track days are, and am thinking maybe I can find a cheap set here. After all, I am certainly not going to crash...
Right on BKKJack! Even cheap leathers make you UNBUSTICATABLE! I seen it on TV! They compress you into a hardened block like Steel--either aluminum or metal!

Yes, the track is a magical place. Get on out there and have fun, you're only young once.

P.S. EVO! S2K! WRX! Car 'A' is way better than that other car EVERY TIME! EVO! S2K! WRX!

Blah.

Old 07-12-2006, 08:51 AM
5 Year Member
[rantmodeon]NYC/Long Island Area ---> Why is it that every muther f'er around here in a Honda Civic/Acura Integra with a obnoxious fart can, ridculous body kit that usually doesn't match the paint, and stereo I can hear on the highway with my windows rolled up want to try and race me?

All I did was dark tint the windows and add a nice set of wheels. Next time, I'm just going to roll down the windows while I'm still in my police uniform and motion the ritards to pull over. Surprise!!! Maybe take an pwned picture of that shocked look on their faces too...[/rantmodeoff]

Old 07-12-2006, 09:07 AM
5 Year Member
Ran a G20

I ran (without first want to) with a Infiniti G20 / Nissan Primera from a light and he beat me but only for a car an a half advanatage, so the Fit run preety well. Hey guys, the Nissan's SR20DE is a hell of a good engine!!. I had a 1992 Sentra SE-R, with various mods, and I beat the hell out of almost everybody.

Bottom line: The fit has a 1.5 pretty anemic engine but Hell th fit does not Know it!!!!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 11:38 AM
5 Year Member
Dude. Almighty S2K? Haha. It's just a car and it's definitely not the greatest car I've driven or owned. I actually like my Fit better than my S2K at the moment because it's practical and fun to drive. I'm just stating that your Super Fit beat your friend's AP2 because your friend can't drive it. You should stop feeling so defensive. I can probably call you a Fit fanboy. There are plenty of cars better than your almighty Fit.

how about you answer my original question if it would be fair to put a simple bolt on Fit up agaisn't a fully modded S2k? you are acting as if the Noblesse Fit is like some freaking Mclaren edition car. all it has is easy suspension stuff with intake and exhaust. i never said my car is a Noblesse either but with little amount of money you can get it to that point. quit wetting yourself cause the all mighty AP2 got owned by a Automatic Fit

Last edited by 07Fit00S2K; 07-12-2006 at 11:40 AM.

Quick Reply: have u ever raced ur fit yet?