Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

have u ever raced ur fit yet?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
Redfit, you ran those times with only Intake, Header and Exhaust? Thats all it shows in your Car domain list that I see.

Any weight reduction?

Old 09-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
He removed all the seats besides the driver.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Polish
Redfit, you ran those times with only Intake, Header and Exhaust? Thats all it shows in your Car domain list that I see.

Any weight reduction?
like mx6 said, with those performnce parts and taking off all the sits beside mine

Old 09-10-2007, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member
chek out this video,YouTube - Fit vs Yaris

Old 09-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Hahahah!! The Yaris makes me laugh, not only because its ugly but because its slow as balls!
I thought the Echo was bad. :-/

Old 09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
lol, it was so slow that i left the gas in 3rd shift and i still win... chek out this others ...YouTube - redfit_pr video in the second run of this video, i have a great start but i cant find the third shift, this same day i run 15.9 but my friend accordsir dont rec those 2 runs of 15.9, in this other video i have a great night running with other cars...YouTube - Las Clandestinas En Ponce, lol dont laugh at me, take care.....

Old 09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Nice man!! I was going to run my Fit tomorrow (Wens and Fri are street cars) but I have too much gas in my Fit. Maybe it'll be somewhat gone by Friday and Ill take her out.

I need a good base run. Shes almost at 15,000miles and the nitrous is going on after that.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member
nitrous??? are you ready? lol i dont play with that.... makes me scare

Old 09-12-2007, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
completely unrelated, but that is some shiny ass paint on your Fit.. if you got that from waxing it , you need to share some secrets.

Old 09-12-2007, 08:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pocketrocket
completely unrelated, but that is some shiny ass paint on your Fit.. if you got that from waxing it , you need to share some secrets.

lol, my secrets is to take off the wax with cotton panties of my grandmother of when she take off, it make make paint sooo reflexive, i dont know why...

just kidding, y only use meguiars gold class, its great!!

Old 09-12-2007, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
haha! i wish my grandma's panties were made of cotton... only silk for that high class ho! bam!

nice though.. I just need to get off my lazy ass and wax my car, but yours is defintitely my inspiration to do it!

Old 09-12-2007, 08:36 PM
5 Year Member
raced against my buddie's Spec V the other night... his mods C/H/E, mine only CAI. at the light my fit pulled on him not until he reached 3 rd gear i got my ass handed to me... it was a good race but i lost

Old 09-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by pocketrocket
haha! i wish my grandma's panties were made of cotton... only silk for that high class ho! bam!

nice though.. I just need to get off my lazy ass and wax my car, but yours is defintitely my inspiration to do it!
What color is your Fit? I know Ive seen pics of it but I forgot.

Originally Posted by redfit_pr
nitrous??? are you ready? lol i dont play with that.... makes me scare
I cant wait!!! Im going to PM "805 Fit Sport" for the jet sizes since his Fit was damn fast. He ran a 100shot on it. I think I may stop at a 50shot. He hasnt been on here much since he got his 4 door Si.

My friends run nitrous, my dad use to run it in his truck, (now its SCed) but this will be my first nitrous car. All my previous were/are turbo. Ill put the kit in and run the car a few times at the track. Try and run a good time and probably remove it.

Turned over 13000miles today. woowooo

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
raced against my buddie's Spec V the other night... his mods C/H/E, mine only CAI. at the light my fit pulled on him not until he reached 3 rd gear i got my ass handed to me... it was a good race but i lost
Hahah!! I remember a month of so after I got my Fit I raced a new Civic Si from a dig. Stock, 2 door. I had a CAI and a muffler. I had him tell mid 3rd gear then he pulled. I was pleased.

He told me my car was quick, I thought to myself "No, your car is just slow!"
I know, Im an ass.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
TW! BOOM!

Right before this pic, I used that Turtle wax ICE stuff (wax for lazy asses).. it seemed to work pretty well but doesnt' last near as long. red fits shine is ridiculous.

Old 09-13-2007, 04:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
What color is your Fit? I know Ive seen pics of it but I forgot.

I cant wait!!! Im going to PM "805 Fit Sport" for the jet sizes since his Fit was damn fast. He ran a 100shot on it. I think I may stop at a 50shot. He hasnt been on here much since he got his 4 door Si.

My friends run nitrous, my dad use to run it in his truck, (now its SCed) but this will be my first nitrous car. All my previous were/are turbo. Ill put the kit in and run the car a few times at the track. Try and run a good time and probably remove it.

Turned over 13000miles today. woowooo

Hahah!! I remember a month of so after I got my Fit I raced a new Civic Si from a dig. Stock, 2 door. I had a CAI and a muffler. I had him tell mid 3rd gear then he pulled. I was pleased.

He told me my car was quick, I thought to myself "No, your car is just slow!"
I know, Im an ass.
LMAO thats great...

Old 09-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
LMAO thats great...
I think the new Civic Si's are a joke. Ekkkkkk!! Sorry. They dyno junk and the motor is made in the Canada.
Its not a real K20 IMO. :-/

Right before this pic, I used that Turtle wax ICE stuff (wax for lazy asses).. it seemed to work pretty well but doesnt' last near as long. red fits shine is ridiculous.
Thats why! White cars dont really shine like darker cars do. If you want to see the true shine of any car (as well as scratches/swirl marks) park it under white fluorescent lights.

My all time fav pic. See the swirlies in the car next to me? I waxed my car the night before this pic.
EagleOne Nanowax.

Last edited by Raaaaaaaaaay.; 09-13-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:15 AM
5 Year Member
its like a ghost civic in your doors!! lol, very very nice shine. MR Rocks!!

Old 09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
just wanna show mine running on the track

Old 09-25-2007, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
haven't really raced my car at the strip...not til further mods. but i street raced a pontiac sunfire and pretty much was half car length ahead-3/4 car length. that was before CAI...just stock. haha.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:14 AM
The Fit is a little econo box. Not a race car just a little cargo carrying econo car. Anyone saying a Fit will beat an SI, a GTI, S2000, etc. is high on something or dreaming. The Yaris is faster than a Fit stock to stock. Why would anyone in their right mind by a Fit to race? By the time you add a Turbo or SC and all the other equipment, you could have bought a truly fast car. It's stupid.

Quick Reply: have u ever raced ur fit yet?