Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Philadelphia Region/South Jersey Region - SCCA Joint Winter Series, Event #1

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
Philadelphia Region/South Jersey Region - SCCA Joint Winter Series, Event #1

Well All i can say is 8th place overall of 63 cars.. and 3rd in ST class... Man I love my Fit..

Just had to share it...

Proof:
2008 Otto's Mini Summer Series Philadelphia Region SCCA AutoX -- Summer Event #13

Look for the only Fit there

Old 01-24-2009, 12:42 PM
FALCON PUNCH!!
5 Year Member
Very impressive man What are your mods? I've only been to 1 event so far... pretty funny how many people were like "What kinda car is that?" or "I bet that thing handles good!" You going to another event soon? Next one I'm going to isn't til March... I'm hooked

Old 01-24-2009, 07:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by avocado123
Very impressive man What are your mods? I've only been to 1 event so far... pretty funny how many people were like "What kinda car is that?" or "I bet that thing handles good!" You going to another event soon? Next one I'm going to isn't til March... I'm hooked
Yea dude I love racing.. and I liked it more when you hear " The Fit did a 52.8.. Dam dude Impressive"

Yea but for mods My motor is bone stock minus AMSOIL full syn 0W20 and I removed the muffler

I also got Tanabe Springs GF-210, progress rear sway bar, Cusco Front & Rear upper Strut bars, 15" Enkei RPF1's in black, 195/55 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec, T1R Stainless Steel lines, Cryo treated Power Slot Brake rotors, and Hawk HPS pads.. and soon to be more parts...

I really need a Seat!!... but i really want the Skunk 2 Coilovers and some camber bolts.. that would be nutz... It's all about handling for me!!

What Catagory do you race in?? I'm ST class .. used to be STS in SCCA.. but now it is ST only...

What mods do u have?

Old 01-25-2009, 10:41 AM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
^
damn finally you're posting again haha

good times man that's good for being 8th out of 63

i'm debating whether i should sell my fit or not for an ep3
i'm still up in the air about it

yo the number you have is old
i got a new number PM me and i'll give it to you

later
-Ricky

Old 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
FALCON PUNCH!!
5 Year Member
I've only entered 1 race so far so I was in "Novice." Yeah I wanna leave me engine stock til I finish up my suspension. So far I only have Progress springs, 16" Buddy Clubs, and 205/45 General Exclaim UHP's.

How do you like those Star Specs? 1 guy I know of at the autox had them but I never got a chance to talk to him.

Old 01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
5 Year Member
They are sick man... I love them but I want to run wider in the front when I get a chance...

I was think about going with Toyo R1R's when these get trashed.. unless Dunlop makes a 205 for my 15"..

Old 02-26-2009, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
Good job.
I PAX'd 11th out 125 people at the Philly winter event at Citizen's Bank Park the other week. I only have Direzza Star Specs and a muffler delete pipe. That was the best lot so far in this region, including ETown and Warminster.

That was the last race for the Fitrari for me... getting a blue CR to run A Stock this year.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:42 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by NJ Drive
Good job.
I PAX'd 11th out 125 people at the Philly winter event at Citizen's Bank Park the other week. I only have Direzza Star Specs and a muffler delete pipe. That was the best lot so far in this region, including ETown and Warminster.

That was the last race for the Fitrari for me... getting a blue CR to run A Stock this year.
So you are the mystery HS Fit Driver in the east!!!!

Dude I was impressed I was looking at your times !!! I wanted to kick your butt so bad in a nice way ...

Hahaha I even saw that you bet most of the ST class car... WAY IMPRESSIVE !!!
I wanted to go that weekend but I was not in PA, had a wedding to go to. We got to talk... Tricks and Tips !!!

Hope to talk soon...