Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

HUGE East Coast Honda Meet In Virginia June 7th!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hondasforlife
hey let me kno some details like pricing.......
pm sent

Old 03-18-2008, 01:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jdjohnson9
Whatever the masses decide im in on. PM me the info after everyone else has decided. Im not to worried about it cause im used to roach motels when i travel so anything is a step up from what im used to. I have never had a car valeted before so thats gonna be kinda wierd.
kk i'll fill ya in once i get some feedback from peeps. we've never had a car valeted before either, and i dont think my bf will like the idea of having a stranger driving his car lol but i also think that we are taking shifts sleeping at night so someone can keep and eye on all of our cars cuz it's gonna be a big weekend of hondas and possibly thieves lol

Old 03-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by FITfetish
kk i'll fill ya in once i get some feedback from peeps. we've never had a car valeted before either, and i dont think my bf will like the idea of having a stranger driving his car lol but i also think that we are taking shifts sleeping at night so someone can keep and eye on all of our cars cuz it's gonna be a big weekend of hondas and possibly thieves lol
I can see it now some punk valet sitting there drooling over a bunch of modded LOWERED Hondas and as soon as he gets his hands on them we all lose our front lips to the speed bumps in the parking area cause he cant drive

Old 03-18-2008, 01:18 PM
5 Year Member
I can see it now some punk valet sitting there drooling over a bunch of modded LOWERED Hondas and as soon as he gets his hands on them we all lose our front lips to the speed bumps in the parking area cause he cant drive
exactly!! lol so i made sure to find a hotel with self parking for those who want it i'm gonna call just to make sure

Old 03-18-2008, 01:24 PM
exactly!! lol so i made sure to find a hotel with self parking for those who want it i'm gonna call just to make sure
Sounds good. Keep me in the loop when you got it all figured out and i will reserve a room from there. Thanks again for all the work your doing on this.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:35 PM
5 Year Member
Sounds good. Keep me in the loop when you got it all figured out and i will reserve a room from there. Thanks again for all the work your doing on this.

no prob

Old 03-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
You know i'm down for whatever we decide on. just let me know details as soon as possible. i say we don't do valet cuz we all gotta be cool and park together, preferably in some crazy design, just because i'm an attention whore This is gonna be awesome, i can't wait!

Old 03-18-2008, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX
You know i'm down for whatever we decide on. just let me know details as soon as possible. i say we don't do valet cuz we all gotta be cool and park together, preferably in some crazy design, just because i'm an attention whore This is gonna be awesome, i can't wait!

i pm'd u the info i sent everyone else

Old 03-18-2008, 02:30 PM
5 Year Member
i was going to say is paintball gun illegal because im thinking of bringing mine just in case someone decide trying to steal some part off our cars

Old 03-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
i was going to say is paintball gun illegal because im thinking of bringing mine just in case someone decide trying to steal some part off our cars
GO FOR IT! but dont take it out unless that happens. I'm sure theft is more severe than mischief and self defense (of your car, of course) I'll bring mine too...

Old 03-19-2008, 10:40 AM
5 Year Member
LOL i'll be sure we park where you guys are!

Old 03-19-2008, 11:32 AM
5 Year Member
LOL i'll be sure we park where you guys are!
awesome, hopefully we do get a freezer... freezed up paintball hurts like a B!tch

Old 03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
awesome, hopefully we do get a freezer... freezed up paintball hurts like a B!tch
I hope your dead on then cause frozen paintballs with a good gun cranked up really high will easily go through a window, hopefully not mine

Old 03-19-2008, 12:04 PM
5 Year Member
I hope your dead on then cause frozen paintballs with a good gun cranked up really high will easily go through a window, hopefully not mine
lmao nah im going to practice first before i head down to VA with it... last thing i need is shoot everything but the thief

Old 03-19-2008, 01:22 PM
lmao nah im going to practice first before i head down to VA with it... last thing i need is shoot everything but the thief
lmaooknowing my luck ill get shot...and i probably wont even be no where near the cars...lol..ill be standing right next to you..lol..i cant wait rexx call me!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
dude its like 3 months away! i'll call u 2nite after work lol...

Old 03-19-2008, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member
so it seems as tho I have a change of plans for the hotel i am staying at. One of my friends took it upon himself to book a room and now we all (me, my bf, and company) are staying at the place he booked i guess...so pm me if you want to know the details on this hotel
....and maybe i'll see if they allow paintball guns

Old 03-19-2008, 06:24 PM
so it seems as tho I have a change of plans for the hotel i am staying at. One of my friends took it upon himself to book a room and now we all (me, my bf, and company) are staying at the place he booked i guess...so pm me if you want to know the details on this hotel
....and maybe i'll see if they allow paintball guns
Im in, PM sent.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:50 AM
5 Year Member
Im in, PM sent.
me 2 plz...

Old 03-20-2008, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member
me 2 plz...
sent it before i read this lol it's like i could read ur mind! hahahaha

Quick Reply: HUGE East Coast Honda Meet In Virginia June 7th!!