Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

*K-CAR MEET* Orlando, Florida - @ Kami Speed 3/30/08

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
iHardpark
Originally Posted by SickFit
Your shit is sick as it is. You dont need to worry about your parts getting in on time. You got the Kami meet on lock. lol.

lmao thanks jay but idk ray's car is gonna be there too we are like door to door lol. but i would of had on my jdm armrest so my arm can relax for the 4 hour drive thats a head of me. my j's strut bar so i don't rub as much on turns any more. and the full lip kit just so i can finish the mugen look . but o well everything should be on for the next JDM south meet you guys should go to this one its going to be at the bank Atlantis center(where the florida panters play) and supposibly like 300 - 400 cars are going to be going vender's and all its going to be BIG!!!.

Originally Posted by unFITone
lol I'm just gonna go ahead and be honest fit_love, I'm looking forward to meeting you. lol Car's nice and all, but I just like the idea of girls who are into cars. lol
your finally gonna be down here unFITone?? i really would like you to shoot my car man my bad about last time the funds weren't their king motor sports had taken all of my money .

Last edited by towelie; 03-27-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Are your parts coming UPS? Let me know if you have any problems with them as I work for the BROWN.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by towelie
lmao thanks jay but idk ray's car is gonna be there too we are like door to door lol. but i would of had on my jdm armrest so my arm can relax for the 4 hour drive thats a head of me. my j's strut bar so i don't rub as much on turns any more. and the full lip kit just so i can finish the mugen look . but o well everything should be on for the next JDM south meet you guys should go to this one its going to be at the bank Atlantis center(where the florida panters play) and supposibly like 300 - 400 cars are going to be going vender's and all its going to be BIG!!!.

your finally gonna be down here unFITone?? i really would like you to shoot my car man my bad about last time the funds weren't their king motor sports had taken all of my money .
When is the JDM South Meet? I'm down

Old 03-27-2008, 11:44 AM
iHardpark
sometime in april the date isnt set yet. we had a set date but red is gonna change it for another one. we are trying to get as much vendors as possible ill keep you guys posted she hasnt even made qa flyer yet. but i cant wait jdm south meets are always really good.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member
waahhh , i was just told i need to work this weekend, just saturday, but i dont think i will be able to go up with only one day off this weekend, lots of other stuff i have to do, but i would like to go to the jdm south meet for sure, even if i had to work, its close enough not to be a big deal.
ill be waiting for lots of pics and stories of how great it was, and how much i should have gone. hope everyone has a safe and fun trip.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by japspeed
waahhh , i was just told i need to work this weekend, just saturday, but i dont think i will be able to go up with only one day off this weekend, lots of other stuff i have to do, but i would like to go to the jdm south meet for sure, even if i had to work, its close enough not to be a big deal.
ill be waiting for lots of pics and stories of how great it was, and how much i should have gone. hope everyone has a safe and fun trip.
you lose. haha jk. we'll tell you all about it...

Old 03-27-2008, 01:41 PM
iHardpark
Originally Posted by japspeed

dam man talk about a badone . but the jdm south one is going to be really good this year if all goes well and its in our hood (mia peeps ) no 3 1/2 hour drive.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:49 PM
dam man talk about a badone . but the jdm south one is going to be really good this year if all goes well and its in our hood (mia peeps ) no 3 1/2 hour drive.
mmmm jdm south...i'll def have to think about that one

Old 03-27-2008, 03:29 PM
iHardpark
Originally Posted by fit_love
mmmm jdm south...i'll def have to think about that one

you should go its in weston thats like right around the corner lol.and its in April so you have time to get some more mods in if you are planning on doing more mods. i also want some more fits to go last couple times i was the only fit. it gets me alot of attention but id rather there be more fits so im not the only one .

Old 03-27-2008, 03:31 PM
5 Year Member
you should go its in weston thats like right around the corner lol.and its in April so you have time to get some more mods in if you are planning on doing more mods. i also want some more fits to go last couple times i was the only fit. it gets me alot of attention but id rather there be more fits so im not the only one .
I'm warning you, if we go, Brittney's BASE Fit will get all the attention.

We'll be doin this to get ppl to come our way. lol

Old 03-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by SickFit
I'm warning you, if we go, Brittney's BASE Fit will get all the attention.

We'll be doin this to get ppl to come our way. lol
lmao, no it wont, why do you say that?

his fit is x263738 cuter then mine

Old 03-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
My car isnt all that awesome. I do have a JDM console though. I win!
And J's bars wont help with rubbing. They arent even that great. They flex just as much as Aspec ones. Lowering springs are the problem. You need coilovers.

If the JDM south meet is that big, Ill go guys/girls.

Pretty sure it will too. Its because you have blades. For some reason blades are GOD and hardcore JDM.
Well, in FL they are. Ohhhh, also painted LS meshies.

Hahah, cuter than yours.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
My car isnt all that awesome. I do have a JDM console though. I win!
And J's bars wont help with rubbing. They arent even that great. They flex just as much as Aspec ones. Lowering springs are the problem. You need coilovers.

If the JDM south meet is that big, Ill go guys/girls.

Pretty sure it will too. Its because you have blades. For some reason blades are GOD and hardcore JDM.
Well, in FL they are. Ohhhh, also painted LS meshies.

Hahah, cuter than yours.
haha how about if ray goes, we'll have to do to get people to look at our cars?

and youre right, blades are so jdm down here, and theyre also not that uncommon. i see them all the time. maybe im the only one who doesnt like meshies that much, painted or not. hmm.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
haha how about if ray goes, we'll have to do to get people to look at our cars?

and youre right, blades are so jdm down here, and theyre also not that uncommon. i see them all the time. maybe im the only one who doesnt like meshies that much, painted or not. hmm.
Only thing theyll be lookin at is my wheels, then theyll see the adapters and walk away. Then Ill cry.

I like meshies. I was going to put them on my car. James (SD_MR_FIT) got to them before I could, that bastard.

But yea, blades are common around here too. They go for so much too.
I wanted blades so bad. Not for the prices. I almost got a MINT set for $130. But I pushed them off to get my Enkei meshies.

Also, what I find so weird is that the most common stolen wheels are OEM Honda/Acura wheels and Rotas. Why? They arent worth much... they do sell fast though.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Only thing theyll be lookin at is my wheels, then theyll see the adapters and walk away. Then Ill cry.

I like meshies. I was going to put them on my car. James (SD_MR_FIT) got to them before I could, that bastard.

But yea, blades are common around here too. They go for so much too.
I wanted blades so bad. Not for the prices. I almost got a MINT set for $130. But I pushed them off to get my Enkei meshies.

Also, what I find so weird is that the most common stolen wheels are OEM Honda/Acura wheels and Rotas. Why? They arent worth much... they do sell fast though.
I somehow doubt that very much. lol

oem wheels are stolen all the time. my ex's civic got his si wheels jacked, and a civic in my old complez had their rims stolen twice in one week. i got lucky, for the 2-3 years ive had my blades, no one has successfully stolen them yet, not to say they havent tried.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member
So, new dilemma. Well, maybe not a dilemma, but it is buggin' me none the less. The shop was only able to mod my exhaust to mount to the mid-pipe. The can hangs ridiculously low since the "hooks" that attach to the rubber pieces were not adjusted. I have to wait until Monday for them to fix it.

Should I show up with a saggy can or just put the stock back on until Monday?

EDIT: Eff it! I am showing up with the droopy poopy. I forgot that my stock can is still at the shop.

Last edited by osborne; 03-27-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I somehow doubt that very much. lol

oem wheels are stolen all the time. my ex's civic got his si wheels jacked, and a civic in my old complez had their rims stolen twice in one week. i got lucky, for the 2-3 years ive had my blades, no one has successfully stolen them yet, not to say they havent tried.
OEMs are commonly stolen. Pretty dumb....

Originally Posted by osborne
So, new dilemma. Well, maybe not a dilemma, but it is buggin' me none the less. The shop was only able to mod my exhaust to mount to the mid-pipe. The can hangs ridiculously low since the "hooks" that attach to the rubber pieces were not adjusted. I have to wait until Monday for them to fix it.

Should I show up with a saggy can or just put the stock back on until Monday?

EDIT: Eff it! I am showing up with the droopy poopy. I forgot that my stock can is still at the shop.
Mod your exhaust? It wasnt a bolt on....
If its that low, quick fix it with zipties dude. Thats what I do.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:19 PM
iHardpark

what are you talking about? your fit is up there to in the cuteness lol

you have the armrest ray?? dam i want to see it. I ordered it but till have yet to see it i guess ill be able to see it this weekend

Old 03-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator

you have the armrest ray?? dam i want to see it. I ordered it but till have yet to see it i guess ill be able to see it this weekend
Ohhh, I got that ish. Ill let you sit in my car, if youre lucky.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:25 PM
iHardpark
Ohhh, I got that ish. Ill let you sit in my car, if youre lucky.
im im lucky?? dam (crosses fingers) .im gonna be charging people to sit in my car lmao j/k its on the house i dont care who sits in my shit as long as you take care of it.

Quick Reply: *K-CAR MEET* Orlando, Florida - @ Kami Speed 3/30/08