Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

*K-CAR MEET* Orlando, Florida - @ Kami Speed 3/30/08

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by KoolMikeSki
Are there any peeps in the Deltona area planning to go? If so maybe we can all meet up and ride out together.. I was thinking the Orange City park and ride near i-4 ????
He doesnt post much, Ill tell him and maybe he'll PM you.

jdmef9gd3. His names Jerome. Hes got a VBP Sport.

Originally Posted by SickFit
Remind me at the meet. I will tell you exactly how I did it and why I had to do it.
Super Super glue?

Originally Posted by unFITone
It's creeping up on us fast! I hear there may be a Lollicup meet on Sunday as well.
Yea. Its right down the street too. The location doesnt really draw a crowed like the other one does. But the skipped 2 months so maybe people will show?

Old 03-25-2008, 11:37 PM
iHardpark
dam i cant wait but i wish all my parts would of came in on time . its always a mission to get these parts i miss instant gratification......

Old 03-25-2008, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by towelie
dam i cant wait but i wish all my parts would of came in on time . its always a mission to get these parts i miss instant gratification......
I feel your pain. I won't be dropped and my tails had a major issue today.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by osborne
I feel your pain. I won't be dropped and my tails had a major issue today.
what happened with the tails

Old 03-25-2008, 11:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by towelie
Your shit is sick as it is. You dont need to worry about your parts getting in on time. You got the Kami meet on lock. lol.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fit_love
what happened with the tails
I was going to drop some overlays on my JDM tails to hide some peoblems from before (it's a longer story), but as I was about to begin I noticed that the clear lens on one of them was significantly warped. Needless to say I was so upset that I gave up entirely.

All I will have with me are new wheels, a deflector and maybe a new exhaust.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 AM
I was going to drop some overlays on my JDM tails to hide some peoblems from before (it's a longer story), but as I was about to begin I noticed that the clear lens on one of them was significantly warped. Needless to say I was so upset that I gave up entirely.

All I will have with me are new wheels, a deflector and maybe a new exhaust.
sorry to hear that
but we dont discriminate. you dont have to have crazy mods. shit i dont. it'll be fun anyways

Old 03-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Damn all these killer Florida meets are kinda ming me jealous haha. Its seems like you guys have a much bigger/more active scene then what we have got here in Nor Cal. Cant wait to see pics of this next meet!

Tyler

Old 03-26-2008, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fit_love
sorry to hear that
but we dont discriminate. you dont have to have crazy mods. shit i dont. it'll be fun anyways
Oh fo sho! I am not even sweatin' it. I am stoked at where I am at so far with my fit. I have never done anything more than install shocks and springs, and relocate the hood latch wire on my integra.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Oh fo sho! I am not even sweatin' it. I am stoked at where I am at so far with my fit. I have never done anything more than install shocks and springs, and relocate the hood latch wire on my integra.
haha i couldve used your help with that small mod. i have a problem with my hood going down on my integra. i mean, if i smack it hard enough, it goes down, its just a pain in the butt.

but anyways, see you there.

Last edited by fit_love; 03-26-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
fit_love i cant wait to see your car Sunday i mean base fit, sport lips, what a concept lol it looks great c u Sunday

Old 03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
5 Year Member
omgggg 2 days till the meet!!!!!!!!111!!!one!!!11

Old 03-26-2008, 02:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gd3kamiwanaB
fit_love i cant wait to see your car Sunday i mean base fit, sport lips, what a concept lol it looks great c u Sunday

lol I'm just gonna go ahead and be honest fit_love, I'm looking forward to meeting you. lol Car's nice and all, but I just like the idea of girls who are into cars. lol

Old 03-26-2008, 03:41 PM
lol I'm just gonna go ahead and be honest fit_love, I'm looking forward to meeting you. lol Car's nice and all, but I just like the idea of girls who are into cars. lol
lol, well thanks for your honesty. ill see you there

Old 03-26-2008, 10:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
He doesnt post much, Ill tell him and maybe he'll PM you.

jdmef9gd3. His names Jerome. Hes got a VBP Sport.
Yeah I've seen him around a few times. I pm'd him ... Thanks

Old 03-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Heck yes!

I wanted a few things done before the meet also. Wish my moldings came in sooner, and I wanted my new muffler on.
The muffler happened to come into play this week though. I couldnt rush it.
Hell, I could get it installed tomorrow, Fri, or Sat but I think issues are going to come up?

Dammit. This Fri is going to be full of fun and adventure; CLEANING.
I soooo dont want to clay my Fit. It feels like sand paper though. Not too bad, probably 800 grit.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
What muffler did you get?

Old 03-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Luvs Dah b00st!
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
Heck yes!

I wanted a few things done before the meet also. Wish my moldings came in sooner, and I wanted my new muffler on.
The muffler happened to come into play this week though. I couldnt rush it.
Hell, I could get it installed tomorrow, Fri, or Sat but I think issues are going to come up?

Dammit. This Fri is going to be full of fun and adventure; CLEANING.
I soooo dont want to clay my Fit. It feels like sand paper though. Not too bad, probably 800 grit.

well my cleaning plane is geting off work on sat at about 4:00 and then going right home. gona do a quick wash then clay bar the whole car then a thorough wash and interior detail. then the fun starts meguires 3 step and then a long night in the garage(i will be taking the odyssey to the saturday meet ). in the morning a quick California dust then a 20 MPH drive to kami . NOOO!!!! lol

Old 03-26-2008, 11:30 PM
5 Year Member
Damn I can't wait to see everybodys fits... I just hate that mine is stock. Well at least people can see what changes have been made to everyone else's after they see my stock fit haha

Old 03-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by gd3kamiwanaB

Hey I had sent you a PM you never responded back. Anyways Im still trying to make it out to this but we shall see!

Quick Reply: *K-CAR MEET* Orlando, Florida - @ Kami Speed 3/30/08