Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Tri-Meet! (OC,LA,LB Areas) Cruise,Lunch, Shoot (01-27-08)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 03:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
i made it to autobacs, but doesn't look like i made it into any pix tho.
you have a black fit with carbon fiber grill? if so check the rest of the pages on H-T. If not I will post. I still have a shityload of pics left I still gotta post.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
whos blue fit is that with the motegi sp7

Old 01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member
lol anthony...you're really frustrated aren't you.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:52 PM
5 Year Member
trust me i did, and nothin'. i'm not upset, i thinks it's funny. my goal was to do a lot of subtle mods that the average person wouldn't notice but tuners still would. maybe at first glance you think nothin special but upon closer inspection you see all the diff mods. it's cool tho cuz the reason behind my theme is not to draw attention from thieves and cops. so if i go to a meet and nobody takes any pix or asks me about my car in general, all the better. i'm trying to keep my shit as close to jdm clean as possible. all my exterior mods are complete. the only mods i still have planned are all mugen parts for the interior, which won't be seen anyways soo... i'm excited.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
trust me i did, and nothin'. i'm not upset, i thinks it's funny. my goal was to do a lot of subtle mods that the average person wouldn't notice but tuners still would. maybe at first glance you think nothin special but upon closer inspection you see all the diff mods. it's cool tho cuz the reason behind my theme is not to draw attention from thieves and cops. so if i go to a meet and nobody takes any pix or asks me about my car in general, all the better. i'm trying to keep my shit as close to jdm clean as possible. all my exterior mods are complete. the only mods i still have planned are all mugen parts for the interior, which won't be seen anyways soo... i'm excited.
HAHA you did a good job then man. I saw the mods on your ride, very stealthy, and very slick. It's neat how a black car makes stuff like visors and CF mods blend in better.