Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Purdue Automotive Performance Association Fall Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Purdue Automotive Performance Association Fall Car Show

The Purdue Automotive Performance Association (PAPA) would like to extend an invitation to the members of the Fit Freak forums to take part in the the first annual PAPA Fall Car Show! Come see fantastic examples of all types of automobiles on Purdue University's Memorial Mall. Following the resounding success of the PAPA Grand Prix Car Show last May, the Fall Car Show looks to grow with the help of automotive enthusiasts from all over the Midwest. Also, 95.7FM, Lafayette's classic rock station, will be at the show to supply the music and of course free swag! For more information, visit our Fall Car Show website at http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~papa/index.php?page=FallShow Feel free to join our forum and get to know us before you come out to the show!

Register now and save five dollars over the price at the gate and receive an Official PAPA Fall Car Show T-Shirt. Multiple club entries will receive preferential parking at the show.

For have any questions, contact Alec Cervenka, President of PAPA at:
630-302-9209 (Cell)
acervenk@purdue.edu
-OR-
Jared Stephens
jsstephe@purdue.edu

Old 09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Just wanted to extend an invite to my newest club. I'm the president of PAPA and we're a very diverse club at Purdue University and I would love to see you guys out there so I'm not the only Fit! Hope some of you guys can make it out!