Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

AUGUST Fit Of The Month Contest!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 12:38 PM
June 2007 3rd Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
Contest

Alright! Here comes the entries!

Old 08-29-2007, 02:42 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I love the before and after picture on yours pokems23, that had me howling when I saw it

Old 08-29-2007, 02:53 PM
Retired Moderator
Kudos to your wife pokems23 for posing in those scantly clad pics for your submission. Just for that, you have my vote of confidence lol! I'm sure if I asked my g/f she'd think I was insane and retarded and I'd get hit LOL! And the before and after shot was pretty funny, good job on the creativity level! I don't think I'll enter this month, not enough time to compete with any of your guys' submissions to date!

Old 08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Dojo
I guess no one wants the GPS unit? Lets get those entires in! We extended the submission deadline since the post for August was late.

D
How long is the extension gonna be? After seeing these entries thus far, I'm gonna have to put some more flare into mine if I want a chance

Old 08-29-2007, 03:12 PM
5 Year Member
check the first page

Old 08-29-2007, 03:19 PM
June 2007 3rd Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
Fit Contest

Thanks for the comments guys. Everyone who helped were good sports. Even my wife.

Old 08-30-2007, 06:09 AM
I was just curious where you load up your entry at. Sorry I'm new to this site. Oh and anyone know where I can get some FitFreak decals. Nice entries everyone.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Well, I guess I will go first

Well, I hope you enjoyed!

Good luck to everybody who entered and a big thanks to the hosts of this months contest!

Cheers!
nice photshop dude... what did you use CS or CS2 ?

Old 08-30-2007, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member
HERE IS my before and after pics of mods

Got the 07 Fit sport VBM couple months ago...put K&N on it with , RSR muffler, 6lbs lighter wheels...put interior blue cathodes that turn on when doors open..blue domelight....have stock radio right now and electronics..
blue lugnuts...fit logo carpet floormats..

after shots and also added led tails...love them...

Last edited by 07fitsport; 08-30-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
nice photshop dude... what did you use CS or CS2 ?
Thanks!
lol, didn't use Adobe to do it I used Ulead PhotoImpact.

Old 08-30-2007, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Thanks!
lol, didn't use Adobe to do it I used Ulead PhotoImpact.
lmao wow you fooled me there...

Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 07fitsport
Got the 07 Fit sport VBM couple months ago...put K&N on it with , RSR muffler, 6lbs lighter wheels...put interior blue cathodes that turn on when doors open..blue domelight....have stock radio right now and electronics..
blue lugnuts...fit logo carpet floormats..

after shots and also added led tails...love them...

thats pretty nice dude...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:20 PM
5 Year Member
Stealth Fit

Simple - Sleek - Stealth - My Fit

I needed a new very fuel efficient car when I got my new job. To get to work required me to travel about 85+ miles a day. I could not conceive of purchasing a larger or less eco friendly car. This can hold a lot, its pretty comfortable, and looks cool too - all while getting an average of 33mpg for me. Enjoy.

blacked out everything - "murdered out"

Last edited by biblicone; 08-30-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by artsychick1980
I was just curious where you load up your entry at. Sorry I'm new to this site. Oh and anyone know where I can get some FitFreak decals. Nice entries everyone.
You will post your entry here, just like you did with you question. For pictures, you will need to upload them to a file server of your choice . An example would be photobucket, shutterfly, snapfish etc. Or if you have your own file server at home. Then when you post, use the insert image icon and place the link (URL) to where the pic is stored. PM me if you need help. There's probably a more detailed procedure on this site somewhere.

Admin...I also want to know where to get decals.

Old 08-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Retired Moderator
I provide the decals. Unfortunately my supplier has been swamped for the past month. I'm trying to get him to cut out some more, but haven't been able to do so...

Old 09-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Here is my Honda Jazz. It less than 1 year old and this trusty and reliable car takes me on a 75KM journey everyday to my University. It takes about 1hour to and 1 hour back so i decided to equip my Jazz with some ICE to "jazz" it up.

Things that I have added into the car

Genesis Series 3 four channel amp powering Pioneer PRS speakers and tweeters running on active

Alpine 9855 Headunit provided clean signals and Alpine H701 controller and processor unit for setting the sound stage

DLS Ultimate A3 powering JL 12W3V3 sub for heart thumping bass!!

I've installed all the amps and the sub into my boot on a custom made platform so as to retain my boot space for practicality.

My headunit is installed onto the oem bracket ordered from Honda and tweeters mounted on the dashboard.. hope to get a custom made A pillar soon to mount my tweeters for better sound imaging.

Added red leds to under the door and keyhole to beautify the car at night

Under the bonnet.. Fuse and voltage stab on the right and orange front SUMMIT strut bar in the center

Things would like to add into the car right now would be the garmin GPS unit this contest is offering
Quite a pain in the a$$ to use the cabin lights to drive and read the street directory at the same time.. Not to mention dangerous too...
So a GPS unit would be a good addition to my car..

Thanks for reading and Thank you freaknet for this contest

Last edited by slicer; 09-02-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Going to the Dogs

This Honda Fit doesn't just sit around posing. He has a real job - saving lives. Greyhound Lives. He travels wherever he is needed to rescue greyhounds. He lets the dogs shed their hair on the seats, slobber all over his gleaming black coat, and mask his new car smell with their own pungent aromas. He does this with nary a complaint.

Well he does have a few requests, though he knows all the money goes to the dogs. One is an upgraded stereo system for the long rides, and a GPS would be a 'dog'send for all the getting lost - whoops, driving - done by his chauffeur all over the US. Real wishing and hoping includes bluetooth and computer compatibility. This month he hits the road cross-country from Utah to Delaware to raise funds and awareness about the plight of the racing greyhound. Sure would be nice to not get lost for once. Plus your donation would be tax-deductible

How many hounds can a Fit hold?

A greyhound would add even more class to all your Honda Fits. Check out about adopting one at http://www.greyhoundgang.org. Free Greyhound Guide and database of adoption groups around the country.

Best to all in their journeys.

C. Presto & the Greyhound Gang

Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM
5 Year Member
isnt the contest over since it is the august fit/jazz of the month and any of the post in sept wouldnt count?

Old 09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
last day for submissions is the 5th

Old 09-03-2007, 08:47 PM
5 Year Member

+ GPS would be so beneficial to have when I am traveling to new hospitals/work places of health in the larger cities, for my studies.

Quick Reply: AUGUST Fit Of The Month Contest!!