NEW Fit Sport WHEELS and Tires for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by sillypuddy
on one hand he is dissing aftermarket wheels, saying the fitment isn't good and you need hub centric rings..

then on the other hand, he wants to get aftermarket wheels, etc..

what a hyprocrite

-joe

If I were dissing aftermarket wheels then I wouldn't be buying them....Silly....that names suites you well! Make sense? I was dissing other things :cough: YOU :cough: and $99 wheels :cough:.... But some are SLOW to understand! LOL!

BTW honda doesn't manufacture their own wheels! They use other manufacturers to create wheels for them. As like you sed....."check yo facts!" Someone just confirmed that he a Stu--- M-----!

Sad that you can't answer some questions tossed at you about suspension. Maybe you don't know about performance and front like you do. Some call those "ricers". Instead you hide and ask other members to try to back you up.....meanwhile toss WEAK ass disses that a 12 yr old gurl can do better!

If it makes you feel better....you can have your last word and post after this......"yo"! Only if it makes you feel better!

Cheers!

Old 05-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Someone that Posts too much
......and i was going to tell you guys i'll be there (Toronto) memorial day (US) weekend!

Old 05-17-2006, 09:22 PM
xdx
Originally Posted by Illusive
If you were to get the HFP wheels option, thats like $1348 AND they take your sport wheels. You don't get both sets.
This may be true at some places and not others... not sure... but as part of my contract I was quoted the wheels / tires (of my choice) / installation of $1350 and I take the old set home. I was thinking about asking $400-500 to offset the purchase for a 12" sub and amp for the back...but not sure yet...

Originally Posted by Illusive
Sorry about the little rant, but I just can't see why anyone would want to get the HFP gear, it is overpriced and just doesn't look as good as if you were to go out and source your own parts!
I think they look pretty decent, thus the reason I got them... and on top of that... it works pretty well when you can work it in to the deal to get other stuff taken off and you don't have to justify dropping another $1500 at once.

just mine...

D

Old 05-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Here's the price of the HFP wheels (only).
http://www.bernardiparts.com/Product...=08W16-SLN-100

If you're too lazy to click, it's $144/each.

Last edited by GoFit; 05-17-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Retired Moderator
yeah its much cheaper from other places such as bernardi parts. I think its mostly the dealers gauging people who dont know any better. Either way, its all personal preference. The Enkeis I ordered sorta look like the HFP ones. It's not too bad if you like the look and you get your wheels back. Only reason why I brought this up is because I know so many people who opted for upgraded wheels and their stock ones were not given back to them. Seemed like an unfair tradeoff to me.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Yup! best to do is just buy HFP wheels on your own and you'll save a lot of dough, also will be able to keep your stock rims.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:50 PM
the HFP wheels I got were made in italy btw..

the $99 wheels were 5Zigen (aka made in japan) 15x7.0 Z5 sports

and unlike some people, who toss arond technical terms to make them look like they know what they are talking about, I just tell it like it is. These wheels are ultra light weight and would more than make up for any unsprung weight problems you are trying to imply

You can diss me all you want, but i doubt that you will ever get under my skin, i been doing this thing way to long for you n00b ricer to get to me

-joe

Old 05-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
Let's start a new thread and keep it clean.