Officials move to BAN RAVES from Coliseum

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Officials move to BAN RAVES from Coliseum

Keep raves out of the Coliseum, doctors urge - latimes.com

Stupid idiots that rushed the lower levels. People that don't know what they are doing and OD.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I wanted to goto Monster this year but looks like Cali gonna lay the SMACK DOWN on partying again.

Happened before but they loosened since then.

I don't think Massives will survive after this one.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
i rushed the lower levels -.- YouTube - EDC 2010 rush and gate jumping you can see me walk by the camera at like 3:01 and like at 2:48 running down the exit.. glasses, gray shirt, picking nose.

imo, its all the little idiot ptots that go to raves JUST to get fucked up.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:02 AM
5 Year Member
Raves? haha You guys still have raves out there? (the answer is no btw.)

I wonder how many drunk driving accidents occur as a result from a more accepted type of gathering, like say, a football game, which is also "basically a government-encouraged … drug fest" (to quote the article), but happens over a dozen times a year?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by DreaMv
i rushed the lower levels -.- YouTube - EDC 2010 rush and gate jumping you can see me walk by the camera at like 3:01 and like at 2:48 running down the exit.. glasses, gray shirt, picking nose.

imo, its all the little idiot ptots that go to raves JUST to get fucked up.
I know you weren't one of those stupid people that started messing with the cops though.

Man I really wanted to goto Monster this year too. We'll see what happens.

Rave Laws are gonna be reviewed probably.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:59 AM
5 Year Member
theres ALWAYS gonna be a ton of kids that fuck it up for the rest..

when i got down to the lower levels, there were 3 dumb ass guys climbing up those huge sound tower things near the middle of the field and fking hanging off them.. then the security showed up and i literally saw one of the guys get tackled and man handled lol.

and like around 8ish, this kid was gettting dragged right behind me all passed out.. and when they put him on the floor, the fool started going into this huge seizure -.- it was some scary shit..

a ton of kids i saw were acting really stupid. i would turn on my lights and have like 4838938 ptots come up to me and say, "OMG CAN I HAVE A LIGHTSHOW?!? ITS MY FIRST RAVE! CAN I HAVE SOME KANDI?!?"

i hope nocturnal and beyond dont get all idiotic like that -.-

Old 07-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Stupid dumbass little girl, I swear. 15 years old at a rave? ODing on E? Is she stupid? -___- Too soon to talk shit? No, because she was a stupid little teeny bopper that thought she was "cool" because she went to a rave and popped pills. SMH at kids these days.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:58 AM
The simple fact of the matter is that you CAN NOT OD ON MDMA.

You either dehydrate or your body shuts down from a lack of electrolytes. Seriously even ABC news did a special in 2004 called Ecstasy Rising by PETER JENNINGS that destroyed all the false research about it putting holes in the brain or that you can overdose on it alone.

SO if you can't party smart, DO NOT PARTY.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:13 AM
^ well said.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
back to house party raves...

Old 07-01-2010, 05:00 PM
5 Year Member
it's funny cuz i know people who started going YEARS ago when it was still "cool" but now it's just a stupid fad. I would laugh a little when I started hearing the non-asian kids in my school talk about raves (cuz the asians were the ones who knew about it first at my school)... At first it sounded weird as hell but by the time school was ending, EVERYONE talked about it. That's when the asians became weary of the whole thing.

Haha my bud used to see E and I asked him once if they sell it NOT laced with a million other drugs anymore but I think it's unlikely Im pretty sure if E was still JUST E, not so many people would OD on it.

*btw... Those drugs really screw u up! Usually, people get sick after for about a week. They dont act normal at all... In high school my friend literally spent the ENTIRE school day sleeping in my car... I got out of class and she was still knocked the f$% out in the backseat... uhhhh... And for about a week they just dont have energy and even seem depressed a little.

2 Nights ago I was hanging out with my friends who just went to EDC and this one guy was TWACKED... I was a little scared. He was listening to techno music on youtube and there was no video, just a picture of the artist but he kept STARING at the picture while the screen was like 4 inches from his face. I tried to ask him questions and he'd just mumble a few short phrases and go back to his "trance" (PUN INTENDED!).

Last edited by accordguyintake; 07-01-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Accordguy, pure mdma is called Molly. . E has really always been a mix of different drugs.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:33 PM
5 Year Member
ooooh i dont know.. haha

I just heard that today's ecstasy is much more potent and dangerous than the ones from the "OG" ravers back in the 90's and early 2000s. It's laced much more aggressively to give a better effect. Not sure if it's entire true but that's what they say "in the streets". haha

Old 07-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Its more potent in the wrong ways.
E was much cleaner back in the day. U really have no idea what you're getting anymore. We used to test them years ago.

Od 's happen BC people are stupid. Do e every week, and your tolerance goes up, just like anything else.. then they go tell their friends, "I take 5 its all good.." and its not. Even in my hayday, the most I ever did was 8 in a 40 HR period. . People do that in 4 HRs sometimes. Ridiculous.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I rarely go to raves anymore, but when I do, I notice the only ones on drugs are kids under 21. The older crowd tends to go and actually be sober, maybe a beer or two. Mostly just water. I'm 26 and my days of going to a rave on something are over. It was never better than a sober experience anyway for me.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I dunno Adam
Most responsible drug users know to stay hydrated. . So those drinking water, are usually high LOL

Old 07-01-2010, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member
@jason, youre too innocent to be talking about e lol. you should stick to your sound system..

Old 07-01-2010, 06:36 PM
5 Year Member
kids are just getting bad
they really need to start thinking for themselves. Raves and E isn't the only way to have fun. Sitting on your ass listening to music is toooo! hahaha okay... I admit im a pretty dull person but there's more to youth than poppin' pills at a concert! The only concert i ever went to was an oldies music one. Sick as shit! lol

Old 07-01-2010, 08:50 PM
5 Year Member
stupid kids, anyways.

where are the parents at?

Old 07-02-2010, 05:35 AM
5 Year Member
Seriously, where are the parents?

F**kin ban this bullshit party

Old 07-02-2010, 05:49 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hondaFORlife
Accordguy, pure mdma is called Molly. . E has really always been a mix of different drugs.
more like mollys are pure mdma

Ban Dangerous Raves? -- Cast Your Vote - KTLA

Quick Reply: Officials move to BAN RAVES from Coliseum