Monthly Filipino Breakfast Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 02:58 PM
5 Year Member
Can't make it. Going to NorCal.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:47 PM
From socalcivic (posted by a KMH member)

Hi ladies and Gentleman, my name is Jei. I've been on this forum but i don't post much. Anyway, I'm here to blow people up in the open. It's about this Playa Ian Alcalde(Kareha) and his ***** *** girlfriend Jenn (8thJenn) to be exact. Well, they only screwed me for my money, $1210 to be exact. About 5 months ago, Ian promised me that he can get me a Flashpro for $610 and Jenn can get me Coilovers for $750 for my 8th gen for door. Sounds too good to be true but I trusted this two so much so I went ahead and gave them $1210 then I'll pay the rest once I get the items. But guess what, never got my items. They keep playing me with all these excuses thinking that I'm all that dumb but I was just keeping my cool and patience. But now I'm fed up, that's why I'm blasting you TWO all over forums so people that will read this will know the real Ian and Jenn. They front like they're all rich with no money problems, oh yeah, bling bling and nice purses. It's because they scam people that's how they get their money. Ian even deleted me on his facebook coz he said I'm being a "creeper". Wow, a creeper huh, that's just normal if u owe me that much money a$$hole!! The funny thing is he won't talk to me on the phone, he just talks thru texts. Ian, if ur reading this, grow some balls and face me you ***. Don't think it will end here, I will haunt you two down. I don't give a **** who you know!! I will haunt you. L.A. is too small for me not to find ur ****** ***. Same goes to u Jenn, better hope I won't find you. I've already tagged ur pictures all over my facebook, someone has to know where Ian live and will tell me. It just takes time. Oh yeah Jenny Tang, I already have ur address, 886 N. Towne Ave, Claremont 91711. Shook up? u better be *****. You two just messed with the wrong person this time. AK1 and KMH let you slide but not me. They were right the whole time calling you SHADY, I just had to find out the hard way. You SHADY ************!!! Put this in ur head, I will find you. Cyrus, u talk to Ian alot right, don't trust this ****** too much. Tell him about this post so he can read it. So pls people, I'm asking for ur help, if anybody knows where Ian lives, hit me up.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
Sucks about this guy getting scammed, but I couldn't help but LOL at this line, "Don't think it will end here, I will haunt you two down".

A nice combination of haunting and hunting. Bahahahahaha!

Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by ctboy31
From socalcivic (posted by a KMH member)

Hi ladies and Gentleman, my name is Jei. I've been on this forum but i don't post much. Anyway, I'm here to blow people up in the open. It's about this Playa Ian Alcalde(Kareha) and his ***** *** girlfriend Jenn (8thJenn) to be exact. Well, they only screwed me for my money, $1210 to be exact. About 5 months ago, Ian promised me that he can get me a Flashpro for $610 and Jenn can get me Coilovers for $750 for my 8th gen for door. Sounds too good to be true but I trusted this two so much so I went ahead and gave them $1210 then I'll pay the rest once I get the items. But guess what, never got my items. They keep playing me with all these excuses thinking that I'm all that dumb but I was just keeping my cool and patience. But now I'm fed up, that's why I'm blasting you TWO all over forums so people that will read this will know the real Ian and Jenn. They front like they're all rich with no money problems, oh yeah, bling bling and nice purses. It's because they scam people that's how they get their money. Ian even deleted me on his facebook coz he said I'm being a "creeper". Wow, a creeper huh, that's just normal if u owe me that much money a$$hole!! The funny thing is he won't talk to me on the phone, he just talks thru texts. Ian, if ur reading this, grow some balls and face me you ***. Don't think it will end here, I will haunt you two down. I don't give a **** who you know!! I will haunt you. L.A. is too small for me not to find ur ****** ***. Same goes to u Jenn, better hope I won't find you. I've already tagged ur pictures all over my facebook, someone has to know where Ian live and will tell me. It just takes time. Oh yeah Jenny Tang, I already have ur address, 886 N. Towne Ave, Claremont 91711. Shook up? u better be *****. You two just messed with the wrong person this time. AK1 and KMH let you slide but not me. They were right the whole time calling you SHADY, I just had to find out the hard way. You SHADY ************!!! Put this in ur head, I will find you. Cyrus, u talk to Ian alot right, don't trust this ****** too much. Tell him about this post so he can read it. So pls people, I'm asking for ur help, if anybody knows where Ian lives, hit me up.
DUDE, WTF. WEAKSAUCE.

Note said she was at Nisei though.

Major weaksauce.

Will keep an eye out.

Old 08-23-2010, 11:34 AM
5 Year Member
Was she the ones who's BF had the M3?

Old 08-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by FITrunner
YES. That girl.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mikejet
YES. That girl.
Damn. Had to pay for the beemer somehow I guess. LOL jk.

But seriously this blows. Hope things work out.

Old 08-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by mikejet
DUDE, WTF. WEAKSAUCE.

Note said she was at Nisei though.

Major weaksauce.

Will keep an eye out.
thanks, mike. Jei is really pissed.

Old 08-23-2010, 03:53 PM
that's him. red one with black rims.

Old 08-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Damn. Had to pay for the beemer somehow I guess. LOL jk.

But seriously this blows. Hope things work out.
i guess and for an S2k.....

Old 08-23-2010, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ctboy31
i guess and for an S2k.....
Geeeeez. Sucks when people have to scam others to get by or to play an "image". Hope you get things cleared up. Hopefully someone just dropped the ball and it gets straightened out. I remember when Super Autobacs back in the day took almost a year to get the TE-37's in for my NSX. The difference I guess is that SA actually gave me my deposit back when I canceled the order after about 5 months of excuses and no news. Of course 6 months later my wheels showed up because someone at RAYS Engineering forgot to cancel the order. So back I went to pick them up. Good luck man.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Geeeeez. Sucks when people have to scam others to get by or to play an "image". Hope you get things cleared up. Hopefully someone just dropped the ball and it gets straightened out. I remember when Super Autobacs back in the day took almost a year to get the TE-37's in for my NSX. The difference I guess is that SA actually gave me my deposit back when I canceled the order after about 5 months of excuses and no news. Of course 6 months later my wheels showed up because someone at RAYS Engineering forgot to cancel the order. So back I went to pick them up. Good luck man.
did you pay? LOL.