07 BOM GD3 Totalled

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:22 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tankist
wow. as everybody said, good that you got out of it with little blood. as much as we love our cars metal can be replaced. hope you get your fit, '09 looks simply amazing
Yeah at first I was hatin' on it, but now I LOVE it. Too bad the orange isnt like the old orange or else Id get that color again. If I do get the Fit I'm gonna get it in TW

Old 09-17-2009, 11:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Antpwny
Any money for pain and suffering?
IDK yet. The whole thing hasnt been settled yet. GAAHH this is taking forever!

Old 09-17-2009, 11:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ghettoboy247
wow... drama in this thread?

honestly, get your dad to go check out the new fit. Have him sit in it, checkout the new quality, feel, and how solid the GE feels, and he should be sold. (seriously, you can ask jason (accorddguyintake) on a in depth breakdown detailed comparison between the new GE from the GD). Even opening and shutting the doors, your dad will probably like that feel!

But on the real, best wishes for whatever outcome but hopefully you get a new GE!
I keep pointing out the GE8 whenever I see one with my dad and tell him that it's bigger than the older one. I guess I'll just have to see what he thinks when we go to the dealership to look at everything in person.

I can't wait!! I want my GE8 alreadyyyyy

Old 09-17-2009, 11:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by willitfit
nissan cube?! i rode/drove my friends and that thing is like...idk you feel like your ina fish tank...hahaha *bloop bloop* but i gotta say the ride quality is pretty nice and all the nice little features are pretty neat.

I was thinking about the Nissan Cube cus I think its cute, but everyone else says that its an xB on down syndrome. I dont think so though, but I like the GE8 more.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trickyazn
yeah, don't get a regular civic over a Fit.. newer civic's are so boring to drive unless its an SI
that's what I was thinking too

Old 09-18-2009, 02:01 AM
5 Year Member
^i like how you reply to every little comment. lol.

CPP: i was thinking about that for my grad. school. i graduated last year. looking for grad school!

Old 09-18-2009, 03:43 AM
5 Year Member
pls dont get the cube! It looks cool and i dont hate it, but it's a little too "hip" to drive around every day. The Fit can play that game and still look kind of professional if needed

oh and you said TW as in taffeta white or... TIDEWATER bLue!! haha

Old 09-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned
I guess Fits are disposable cars. I wonder if they can be recycled as well. Hmmm...

Old 09-19-2009, 11:34 AM
5 Year Member
if you want the GE Fit but are looking for a comparable car then get the Mazda 5. They are pretty much the same car but with a sliding door.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:28 PM
5 Year Member
If you don't already have a lawyer I'd recommend you get one, but that's just me. Anyways so you don't have to quote multiple posts, hit the button next to the quote one, has a "+ and hit all the posts you want to quote. On the last post hit the quote button and you can reply in one post.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
pls dont get the cube! It looks cool and i dont hate it, but it's a little too "hip" to drive around every day. The Fit can play that game and still look kind of professional if needed

oh and you said TW as in taffeta white or... TIDEWATER bLue!! haha
haha taffeta white. I cant hang with blue like you.
if I can choose any color Fit I can get.. Id choose PINK

Originally Posted by junior40er
if you want the GE Fit but are looking for a comparable car then get the Mazda 5. They are pretty much the same car but with a sliding door.
EEEEKK! I think the Mazda 5 is hideous. DO NOT WANT

Originally Posted by Antpwny
If you don't already have a lawyer I'd recommend you get one, but that's just me. Anyways so you don't have to quote multiple posts, hit the button next to the quote one, has a "+ and hit all the posts you want to quote. On the last post hit the quote button and you can reply in one post.
Yeah the first thing we did was tell our insurance and got a lawyer.

Thanks for the advice

Old 09-19-2009, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by babiixgurl
haha taffeta white. I cant hang with blue like you.
if I can choose any color Fit I can get.. Id choose PINK

EEEEKK! I think the Mazda 5 is hideous. DO NOT WANT

Yeah the first thing we did was tell our insurance and got a lawyer.

Thanks for the advice
Sweet multi-quote

Old 09-19-2009, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
LOL yeah i was gonna say the 5 is not like the Fit very much. and i agree if they offered that pearl pink and those other cool colors they offer in Japan i'd have a MUCH harder time deciding what color i want. I have that little pink model fit in my car too! haha. They have all these crazy colors for the fit like pearl pink, pearl yellow, lavender, bright green, and pearl white... i wish we had those

Old 09-20-2009, 03:14 AM
5 Year Member
LOL yeah i was gonna say the 5 is not like the Fit very much. and i agree if they offered that pearl pink and those other cool colors they offer in Japan i'd have a MUCH harder time deciding what color i want. I have that little pink model fit in my car too! haha. They have all these crazy colors for the fit like pearl pink, pearl yellow, lavender, bright green, and pearl white... i wish we had those

Yeah Honda should really consider selling the pink Fit here

Yayyy!! My dad said we're getting the FIT!!! Now I just have to wait for the money. I wonder how much longer that's going to take.

Old 09-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by babiixgurl
Yeah Honda should really consider selling the pink Fit here

Yayyy!! My dad said we're getting the FIT!!! Now I just have to wait for the money. I wonder how much longer that's going to take.
There is a 09 GE BOM Fit at the Puente Hills dealership with Mugen rims and nice tint. Sport model. It's been there since I got my 09 Fit in Dec. They might be clearing it out soon.

Old 09-20-2009, 03:34 AM
5 Year Member
TW is nice but if you're looking for something different i think sensation blue is really pretty too!

Old 09-20-2009, 04:16 AM
5 Year Member
i can introduce u to my salesman at Sierra Honda. i got my 2009 TW fit sport model, 5spd for 16800 out the door. so if you want auto, it may be like $700-$1000 more.

Old 09-20-2009, 05:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mikejet
There is a 09 GE BOM Fit at the Puente Hills dealership with Mugen rims and nice tint. Sport model. It's been there since I got my 09 Fit in Dec. They might be clearing it out soon.
Thanks for the info

TW is nice but if you're looking for something different i think sensation blue is really pretty too!
TW is easy to match any color rims with. I thought the BOM was too hard to find the perfect color rims for. I saw a white evo x with navy blue volks. I think theres a GE8 TW with the same rims here too. And I wanna match with my bf's white evo x

Originally Posted by Fitcious
i can introduce u to my salesman at Sierra Honda. i got my 2009 TW fit sport model, 5spd for 16800 out the door. so if you want auto, it may be like $700-$1000 more.
Cool! I'll let you know when I'll be car shopping Thanks

Oh yeah I was browsing around the Honda site n saw that they have Mugen parts.
I like the rear under spoiler. It costs $540. What do you guys think about it?

Last edited by babiixgurl; 09-20-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:24 PM
5 Year Member
looks great!! that kit on the other hand is alright, but looks kinda "fat" if you know what i mean.. haha well i guess i just have to see it in real life

Old 09-20-2009, 08:44 PM
5 Year Member
i love the mugen kit. looks nice..i like fat looking cars. but iono...just think...if you get in an accident again, will insurance pay for that extra mugen part or will they ignore it because it's part of "modification"?

Quick Reply: 07 BOM GD3 Totalled