07 BOM GD3 Totalled

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by babiixgurl
Thats very cute how you and your gf have the same color Fit.

Yeah I hoping I get a white SI, but my dad is kind of iffy on the whole manual transmission and how my other family members wont be able to drive my car if they need to.
my family is like that as well...im the only one who knows how to drive stick...but honestly, i had autos before and there wasnt a single time where my family had to take my car...they all have their own cars.

ur the main driver who will be spending 99% of your time in it..get something you'll be happy with..dont make the mistake of getting an auto to satisfy your family and hate it in the end and end up selling it and losing money (trust me, i learnt that the hard way).

good luck in finding your next car.

*if you HAVE to get a auto..get an IS300...those are nice. or a stick accord v6. or even a tsx.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Originally Posted by junior40er
^^^^cause he was being a dumb ricer boy acting stupid and almost killed somenone?
nice assumption kid. let me give you a hint..............No. He runs this mountain single lane (as in he stays in his lane and not even touching the yellow divider), the bike was double laning and he swerved out of the way.

Not everyone who crashes on a mountain is because of their own fault. Take that ricer mentality out of your thick head.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:22 AM
5 Year Member
Kid? I'm problably older than you. And I know you're not talking about a ricer mentality on someone else because I specifically remember you going on in the sighting thread about your ricer moves/smack talking in your "fast" civic lol.
I'm like on of the very few non-ricers in this forum. One of the reasons I have visited less is because of fools like you and I can only deal so much stupidty before I get a headache. I like how you got all offensive cause I made a comment on your friend little a good loyal lil girl. Now GTFO.

Last edited by junior40er; 09-08-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:21 AM
5 Year Member
Kid? I'm problably older than you. And I know you're not talking about a ricer mentality on someone else because I specifically remember you going on in the sighting thread about your ricer moves/smack talking in your "fast" civic lol.
I'm like on of the very few non-ricers in this forum. One of the reasons I have visited less is because of fools like you and I can only deal so much stupidty before I get a headache. I like how you got all offensive cause I made a comment on your friend little a good loyal lil girl. Now GTFO.
rofls...this is why i post atlest once aweek...hahaha

Old 09-08-2009, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitcious
my family is like that as well...im the only one who knows how to drive stick...but honestly, i had autos before and there wasnt a single time where my family had to take my car...they all have their own cars.

ur the main driver who will be spending 99% of your time in it..get something you'll be happy with..dont make the mistake of getting an auto to satisfy your family and hate it in the end and end up selling it and losing money (trust me, i learnt that the hard way).

good luck in finding your next car.

*if you HAVE to get a auto..get an IS300...those are nice. or a stick accord v6. or even a tsx.
yeah but I dont make the payments so its up to my dad to decide.. kinda.
you know I was thinking about the new accord coupe, but then again my parents are not that wealthy and my dad has to house 5 kids. I always get the "you don't need anything luxurious right now. as long as you have a car to get around you're fine. just study hard and you can get whatever you want in the long run" ... lecture.

Ill be super happy if my dad lets me get the new FIT

Old 09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
5 Year Member

LOL I remember that post..interesting read x] But let's all be friends <3

you know I was thinking about the new accord coupe, but then again my parents are not that wealthy and my dad has to house 5 kids. I always get the "you don't need anything luxurious right now. as long as you have a car to get around you're fine. just study hard and you can get whatever you want in the long run" ... lecture.

LOl I know exactly what you mean. My parents got me my car because they don't have to pay for any of my college tuition or rent for college, so I didn't really argue much. I wanted a used m/t car but they wanted me to get a new a/t one. But it's their money, so as long as it had 4 wheels and a running engine, I was grateful. LOL But I was lucky enough to have an option of Civic or Fit I'll get what I want when I can pay for it

Old 09-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Age obviously doesn't come with common sense but in your case, it comes with ignorant assumptions. Its an online forum, you think I'll take words by some tool over the internet seriously? Nope.

Funny how you say you visit less because of people like me, I wouldn't know. I don't post here often. But let me tell you one thing, don't crack wise ass jokes if you don't know shit about the situation.. it makes you look like a total fool that patronizes others all day.

If you crashed on a mountain and it wasn't your fault, you wouldn't want random people assuming and telling you that your little rice bucket almost killed someone.

Last edited by trickyazn; 09-09-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
,,,,this again.... see that's your prob there buddy, just cuz "it's a forum" doesnt mean you should automatically think everything is different. sigh* he wouldn't say things like that if you didnt already create that image for yourself on here -_- patrickpatrick you're Killing me man. sorry this just isnt your typical forum, on here, we're family well....at least for me. haha

Old 09-10-2009, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
^^^^ ditto put on a happy face

Old 09-16-2009, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member
Here's an update:

So my attorney told us what the my insurance is offering for my car. It's around 13k something and then adding 1k something (idk what it was) so the total was a little over 15k but we have to pay a 1k deductable for now until the other party reemburst us. Hahaha I'll just get to the end. With every little thing subtracted like paying off the bank and stuff, the grand total amount that my family is getting from the car is about 10k.

Now I REALLY want the new Fit. My options are either the Corolla, some Hyundai car (ew), Civic LX , xB (NO), ... etc. Pretty much anything under 20k. I'm really pushing for a Fit though. Hopefully my plan falls through . Cross your fingers for me!!

Im starting school soon at CPP so I need a car ASAP! When I get my car, I'll post up pictures

Old 09-16-2009, 11:27 AM
5 Year Member
Let hope for a Fit!!!!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:34 AM
5 Year Member
where's CPP?

Old 09-16-2009, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member
wow. as everybody said, good that you got out of it with little blood. as much as we love our cars metal can be replaced. hope you get your fit, '09 looks simply amazing

Old 09-16-2009, 11:55 AM
5 Year Member
you should tell your dad the new Fit is bigger and much safer, and that the front rigidity is over 100% stiffer (whatever that means.. haha)

Old 09-16-2009, 12:02 PM
5 Year Member
Any money for pain and suffering?

Old 09-16-2009, 02:04 PM
5 Year Member
exactly! the new fits are "safer"

Old 09-16-2009, 03:28 PM
5 Year Member
wow... drama in this thread?

honestly, get your dad to go check out the new fit. Have him sit in it, checkout the new quality, feel, and how solid the GE feels, and he should be sold. (seriously, you can ask jason (accorddguyintake) on a in depth breakdown detailed comparison between the new GE from the GD). Even opening and shutting the doors, your dad will probably like that feel!

But on the real, best wishes for whatever outcome but hopefully you get a new GE!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:00 PM
5 Year Member
nissan cube?! i rode/drove my friends and that thing is like...idk you feel like your ina fish tank...hahaha *bloop bloop* but i gotta say the ride quality is pretty nice and all the nice little features are pretty neat.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:55 AM
yeah, don't get a regular civic over a Fit.. newer civic's are so boring to drive unless its an SI

Old 09-17-2009, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitcious
where's CPP?

Cal Poly Pomona

Quick Reply: 07 BOM GD3 Totalled