07 BOM GD3 Totalled

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by babiixgurl
Thanks!

My dad asked me what kind of car I want to get and the first thing I told him was the new FIT, but he said no more .
He wants me to get the new xB and I said HELL NOO because I personally don't like Toyotas.

Honda FTMFW!
Maybe you can upgrade to a nice Subi!

My wife's brother went from a Civic to a 2002 WRX Wagon. He never looked back again.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
is he worried that the Fit isn't safe?
Yeah kind of. He just wants me to get a bigger car.
I'm really pushing for an 06-08 SI 4dr. Too bad they don't have it in BOM.
My car won't stand out anymore

Old 09-03-2009, 03:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mikejet

My wife's brother went from a Civic to a 2002 WRX Wagon. He never looked back again.
My dad doesnt like Subis for some reason. All he likes are Toyotas and Hondas and I want a manuel car.
My friend's wrx is kinda hard to drive lol

Old 09-03-2009, 03:27 PM
5 Year Member
05-06 Blaze Orange Metallic RSX Type S
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=&aqi=&start=0

Habenero Red SIs
Habanero Red Civic SI - Google Images

those are your best bets. RSXs are TIGHT! if my sister didnt have one already i'd prolly get one

Old 09-03-2009, 03:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
05-06 Blaze Orange Metallic RSX Type S
blaze orange metallic RSX - Google Images

Habenero Red SIs
Habanero Red Civic SI - Google Images

those are your best bets. RSXs are TIGHT! if my sister didnt have one already i'd prolly get one
mmm I'll pass on the RSX. I do think they look nice, but I have my reasons not to buy one

yeah the red SI looks nice because its not like lipstick red. so many choices and decisions

Old 09-05-2009, 05:16 AM
very glad you hear you made it out ok. the damage looks serious.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:31 PM
5 Year Member
Glad you weren't hurt too badly

Too bad about the Fit, but it's amazing to see how well it handled two SUVs. I'd say get another Fit if you loved that one so much.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:51 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1coolride
very glad you hear you made it out ok. the damage looks serious.
thanks. yeah I always have those.. if only I was not that close to the car in front of me, my front wouldn't have been damaged that badly, but theres nothing I can really do to change it.

now I regret not taking my fit to one of the socal meets. darn

Old 09-06-2009, 01:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vinn
So sad! and I just saw your car the other day. I'll yank out the visors for you if you want. Lets all have a meet at Guppys !

i know how you feel. i remember when my fit got totalled. i saw a van coming at me really fast and i was like "f u c k !"
but my airbags didnt blow

anywhoos, glad youre okay. complain to insurance to get more $ cause of the injury
when I first read that you can help me take my visors off I was really happy, but then you said.. meet at Guppys and I was thinking "wait how can I get my car to Guppys for you to take them off for me?"

anyways, my friend helped me get them off. thanks for offering though
I dont think Id want to go to Guppys for a while. the food is pretty pricey for what it is IMO haha because I worked there.
Im quitting soon which Im glad that I am.. so much drama and hatred going on there

Old 09-06-2009, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member
HAHAHA I used to work at the Guppy's in Cerritos back in 2004. So much drama back then too. Always was like that, is the manager/owner Jason (can't remember if that was his name) still there? I haven't been there in forever.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Let me know if you get an SI, I'll gladly intro you to our forums.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:24 AM
5 Year Member
Wow, I'm sorry about your car. Same thing happen to me in the freeway but it was low impact with no body damage. Looks like you got hit pretty hard and also looks like the Fit did what it was design to do and take the hit so your neck won't snap. Thank God you're ok.

If you get something other than the Fit are you gonna still lurk here withus?

Old 09-07-2009, 12:47 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Antpwny
HAHAHA I used to work at the Guppy's in Cerritos back in 2004. So much drama back then too. Always was like that, is the manager/owner Jason (can't remember if that was his name) still there? I haven't been there in forever.
I heard a guy named James (the manager) used to work at Hacienda Guppys but then quit or got fired, idk. My coworker told me that only Hacienda and Cerritos have drama and that Irvine does not.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:48 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trickyazn
Let me know if you get an SI, I'll gladly intro you to our forums.

Yeah for sure Ill let you know

Old 09-07-2009, 12:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by junior40er
Wow, I'm sorry about your car. Same thing happen to me in the freeway but it was low impact with no body damage. Looks like you got hit pretty hard and also looks like the Fit did what it was design to do and take the hit so your neck won't snap. Thank God you're ok.

If you get something other than the Fit are you gonna still lurk here withus?
Lucckkyyy. Yeah pretty crazy how the front and back took all the impact.
I'm still going to lurk around this forum. I always love to see fixed up FITs

Maybe Ill get the courage to come to one of the meets

Old 09-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by mikejet

Its sad to see a car you own totaled. Just be glad that you are not serious hurt. My girl freind totaled her civic and she was ok. Then she ended up with her fit.
Me and my girlfreind have the smae color fit as you and we have a 03 yellow wrx wagon too. We both love our cars and we love driving them. The power from one to the other is crazy. We got them because they stand out, ask "accordguyintake" he has seen both of them. We hope you get the car you want.

Last edited by Da1uknow; 09-07-2009 at 01:14 AM. Reason: wrong quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Da1uknow
Its sad to see a car you own totaled. Just be glad that you are not serious hurt. My girl freind totaled her civic and she was ok. Then she ended up with her fit.
Me and my girlfreind have the smae color fit as you and we have a 03 yellow wrx wagon too. We both love our cars and we love driving them. The power from one to the other is crazy. We got them because they stand out, ask "accordguyintake" he has seen both of them. We hope you get the car you want.
Thats very cute how you and your gf have the same color Fit.

Yeah I hoping I get a white SI, but my dad is kind of iffy on the whole manual transmission and how my other family members wont be able to drive my car if they need to.

Old 09-07-2009, 01:32 AM
5 Year Member
I heard a guy named James (the manager) used to work at Hacienda Guppys but then quit or got fired, idk. My coworker told me that only Hacienda and Cerritos have drama and that Irvine does not.
James was the little brother of Jason's fiance I think. Cerritos had so much drama when I was working there. Interesting 6 months of my life. James was 15 I think when I was working there.

Old 09-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Thats very cute how you and your gf have the same color Fit.

Yeah I hoping I get a white SI, but my dad is kind of iffy on the whole manual transmission and how my other family members wont be able to drive my car if they need to.
you can drive mine and see how it feels if you want to know what a semi-heavily modded SI feels like. =P

white SI's are great! my friend just flipped his the other day on a canyon road because a biker cut him off and he walked away from the accident with a small scratch on his arm.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:15 AM
5 Year Member
^^^^cause he was being a dumb ricer boy acting stupid and almost killed somenone?

Quick Reply: 07 BOM GD3 Totalled