07 BOM GD3 Totalled

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 05:01 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone

What I'm most pissed about the accident was that after I got hit, the two other cars involved moved over to the side of the freeway. THEY LEFT ME THERE IN MY CAR ON THE FREEWAY! They didnt even bother checking up on me or asking me if I was alright. What if I was dead in my car?! DAMN THOSE PEOPLE!!

Old 09-02-2009, 05:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by babiixgurl
Thanks everyone

What I'm most pissed about the accident was that after I got hit, the two other cars involved moved over to the side of the freeway. THEY LEFT ME THERE IN MY CAR ON THE FREEWAY! They didnt even bother checking up on me or asking me if I was alright. What if I was dead in my car?! DAMN THOSE PEOPLE!!

Wow!!!! what is the world coming too!!!! That really piss me off more then anything........

Old 09-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Hope everything goes over well and you recover well... and that justice is served to the dumbass who plowed into you. the principle of inertia isn't on our side, we've got to drive like we don't trust anyone on the road. I've been nearly creamed by a soccer mom in an SUV running a VERY red light... thankfully I didn't trust her to stop and was able to slam on the brakes in time.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:03 PM
5 Year Member
they left you on the road alone?... @ssholes.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Retrofit09
Hope everything goes over well and you recover well... and that justice is served to the dumbass who plowed into you. the principle of inertia isn't on our side, we've got to drive like we don't trust anyone on the road. I've been nearly creamed by a soccer mom in an SUV running a VERY red light... thankfully I didn't trust her to stop and was able to slam on the brakes in time.
damn. yeah I live around a lot of asian drivers. its a pretty scary thing when driving around people who cant drive for shieeett

Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
they left you on the road alone?... @ssholes.
yeah i know! good thing oil wasnt leaking from my car.
i didnt want to get out from my car either because other cars were driving around me.
so i waited until the police or firemen came for me.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member
hmm could it be worse than Westminster? i didnt know if it was possible! From my observation, Vietnamese people only look in front of them about 60% of the time... otherwise, they are either looking elsewhere, or daydreaming

Old 09-02-2009, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member
hmm could it be worse than Westminster? i didnt know if it was possible! From my observation, Vietnamese people only look in front of them about 60% of the time... otherwise, they are either looking elsewhere, or daydreaming
oh i think rosemead is WAY worst. especially VALLEY BLVD. they drive slow and dont look. they pretty much expect you to avoid them while they switch lanes or make illegal turns or STOP in the middle of the lane.

HOW DID THEY GET THEIR DRIVER'S LICENSES?

Old 09-02-2009, 06:21 PM
5 Year Member
LMAO... haha omg thats hilarious. hmm i've been to Noodle World up there in Alhambra so that's kinda close right? Ooh i did have one bad experience there! I was pulling into the Noodle World parking lot behind this guy and he suddenly started backing up... I was in the street and cars were coming at me! I kept honking but he didnt stop so i had to back up a little in the middle of the street... preetty horrible... lol

Old 09-02-2009, 06:27 PM
5 Year Member
hahaha damn. they make US look bad
thats why i always avoid driving down valley blvd in rosemead, san gabriel, and alhambra area.
i hang out in rowland heights, walnut, and db. at least those asian drivers are better.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:28 PM
5 Year Member
NEGATIVE!!!! westminster is number 1 when it comes to HORRIBLE asian driving! i should know, all four streets that surround my neighborhood are ALL busy asian highways(bolsa, brookhurst, bushard, westminster)...theres always traffic and/or accidents, and this is all on weekdays...imagine WEEKENDS!! uh mah god!!

Old 09-02-2009, 06:41 PM
5 Year Member
I went to the doctors today to get checked up. He gave me some treatment on my arm and bruises. He was checking my neck because I told him I had pain there and my lower back. Hes a chiropractor too. Started massage my shoulder and once he touched my back I flinched because he touched my scar. Thats when I told him that I had scoliosis surgery back when I was 13. He told me that usually people who get into accidents like mine, they start having back problems. So we took some xrays of my spine and neck. I wont know the results until tomorrow or a few days later. I hope everything is okay. I havent taken an xray of my spine in years. I wonder how it looks now. Hopefully the metal rods in my back withstood the impact.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:08 PM
5 Year Member
dang.. I really hope everything turns out fine. If anything they prolly just gotta replace the outdated metal with Titanium, then you'll be lighter, faster, and look super-cool!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:19 PM
5 Year Member
dang.. I really hope everything turns out fine. If anything they prolly just gotta replace the outdated metal with Titanium, then you'll be lighter, faster, and look super-cool!
Haha I dont think it will be that easy to do.
Doubt they will cut me open again just to replace the rods and if they do, IDK if I would want them to because post op is pretty painful.
The only pain I'm feeling right now is on my neck and arm.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by babiixgurl
Haha I dont think it will be that easy to do.
Doubt they will cut me open again just to replace the rods and if they do, IDK if I would want them to because post op is pretty painful.
The only pain I'm feeling right now is on my neck and arm.
I doubt the metal in your back is the weak part now keep us posted and we'll keep our fingers crossed for a just outcome.

You think you're going to go fit again? GE8 upgrade?

Old 09-03-2009, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Retrofit09
I doubt the metal in your back is the weak part now keep us posted and we'll keep our fingers crossed for a just outcome.

You think you're going to go fit again? GE8 upgrade?
Thanks!

My dad asked me what kind of car I want to get and the first thing I told him was the new FIT, but he said no more .
He wants me to get the new xB and I said HELL NOO because I personally don't like Toyotas.

Honda FTMFW!

Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
is he worried that the Fit isn't safe?

Old 09-03-2009, 12:57 AM
My Fit got creamed by a 17 year old white blonde noob.

I am now in a 1994 Honda Del Sol dualcam VTEC

IMO I upgraded to a convertible with no monthly car payment, $800 insurance savings per year, 51 extra HP over the Fit with only an extra 100lbs to carry, and lots more 's

Old 09-03-2009, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
oh damn... i forgot to look at Del Sols when i got my car.. those are pretty nice! How is handling in them? It's a bit weird to see a 2 seater FWD in the US

Old 09-03-2009, 09:13 AM
It doesn't handle as well as my Fit yet, the body roll and flex is apparent. Once I stiffen up the chassis like I did to the Fit, it should be okay. Upgrade the swaybars and strutbars and drop it on Skunk2 Pro-C's should pretty much solve the problem lol but merging onto highways is no longer scary, the B16A3 has balls that the L15 can only dream of. lol I think my Fit being totaled was a sign, that I'd rather be in a 1990s Honda. I didn't need a new car anyway, and had no reason for a Fit lol

Quick Reply: 07 BOM GD3 Totalled