SoCali Fit Sighting thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 04:53 AM
spotted andrew username Crash something on here lol spotted him in his parents driveway lol x) went to his pad out in chino for our teams decal

Old 09-26-2010, 05:43 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Pandahh
really?? Didn't look like you. Did you have an asian lady passenger?
oh no i did not... maybe it was someone else then

Old 09-26-2010, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member
I saw a black fit on some crowded street in santa monica last night. GD with a believe time attack wheels going the opposite way. While distracted by it, i came VERY close to rear-ending someone... HAHA not used to LA streets at all

Fitfreak?..

Old 09-26-2010, 07:44 PM
I usually spot a BOM GD with depo tails and volks in the Fountain Valley area near Costco (Coffee Bean, Quiznos, Panda Express).

Anyone on here?

Old 09-26-2010, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
are they purple?

Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
I saw a black fit on some crowded street in santa monica last night. GD with a believe time attack wheels going the opposite way. While distracted by it, i came VERY close to rear-ending someone... HAHA not used to LA streets at all

Fitfreak?..
LOL! I was there last night, it was for that Glow event. The car wasn't me though. I didn't drive.

Old 09-27-2010, 04:36 AM
5 Year Member
yeah it was intense! so many people who seemed like they were on drugs. And me driving around... I almost ran over a million people cuz im not used to crosswalks in the middle of the street!

Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
5 Year Member
Well I'm sure they aren't on the site, but for a minute or so I was in a Fit convoy, 2 black and my SSM, all where base Fit's! This was this morning on the west 60 FWY.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:02 PM
are they purple?
Yeah, they're purple TE37s (i think)

and I hope to get my BSP GE soon.

Last edited by fitah; 09-27-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:21 PM
ecl
5 Year Member
i saw a white GD with pink wheels parked at some high school near claremont? Forgot the name of it.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by GD3_JDMLIFE
spotted andrew username Crash something on here lol spotted him in his parents driveway lol x) went to his pad out in chino for our teams decal
spoted gd3_jdmlife in my driveway behind me lol ..............EPIC

Old 09-27-2010, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ecl
i saw a white GD with pink wheels parked at some high school near claremont? Forgot the name of it.
That's the same one me and GD3_JDMLIFE have seen.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
seen jeff, again, while on my way to the taco stop this morning.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:32 AM
5 Year Member
red GE at UCR on monday, lot 24 i believe around 4oclock. pulled up as i was getting out of mine and parked a few spaces over.
RS badge, visors, rims, yellow fogs

Old 09-28-2010, 03:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fitah
Yeah, they're purple TE37s (i think)

and I hope to get my BSP GE soon.
you saw Fitzee! Used to hang out with him all day, now we're all busy. He doesn't even go on FF anymore

Yes can't wait! Any plans to mod it?

Old 09-28-2010, 05:23 PM
you saw Fitzee! Used to hang out with him all day, now we're all busy. He doesn't even go on FF anymore

Yes can't wait! Any plans to mod it?
Lol sweeet. I figured he was on here.

I hope to sell my car this weekend and pick one up as soon as next week. Hopefully I can pick up a good deal on one. Just don't know if I should wait for a 2011 with the VSA standard or just pick up a 2010. I want a 2010 with nav, but that's only for the steering wheel audio controls and VSA. mehhh

Couple plans haha. First, debadge the "fit" logo. Then JDM badges, honda visors, JDP CF lip and diffuser, coilovers, and wheels. Down the road, probably a T1R or Greddy exhaust and an intake.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:39 PM
5 Year Member
Lol sweeet. I figured he was on here.

I hope to sell my car this weekend and pick one up as soon as next week. Hopefully I can pick up a good deal on one. Just don't know if I should wait for a 2011 with the VSA standard or just pick up a 2010. I want a 2010 with nav, but that's only for the steering wheel audio controls and VSA. mehhh

Couple plans haha. First, debadge the "fit" logo. Then JDM badges, honda visors, JDP CF lip and diffuser, coilovers, and wheels. Down the road, probably a T1R or Greddy exhaust and an intake.
A random question, if you don't mind me asking. Why exactly are you ditching the GTI for a fit? Don't get me wrong, I love mine but back in like 07 or whenever the new GTI came out, I wanted one realll bad. LOL. I just couldn't get over how gangster the plaid cloth seats were. LOL. Its nice to get some first hand info from people who switch to the Fit

Old 09-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3
A random question, if you don't mind me asking. Why exactly are you ditching the GTI for a fit? Don't get me wrong, I love mine but back in like 07 or whenever the new GTI came out, I wanted one realll bad. LOL. I just couldn't get over how gangster the plaid cloth seats were. LOL. Its nice to get some first hand info from people who switch to the Fit
Lol it's cool.

First, I want 4 doors. My 2 dr is just a pain for taking people. I was debating whether to get a Civic LX-S for quite awhile now compared to the Fit, but reason I want a Fit is because it's exclusive and rare. Plus it suits my needs and it's a hatch. Only thing is I gotta test drive one and compare it with the Civic. I think it'll be the same despite the weaker engine in the Fit because the Civic weighs more.

Second, I've always wanted a Fit. I thought about one before my GTI.

Third, it'll definitely last in the long run.

It's a give or take. I might regret it in the long run, but by that time, I'll probably hop into a WRX or something. Oh, and yes I love my plaid seats

Old 09-28-2010, 11:33 PM
5 Year Member
Lol it's cool.

First, I want 4 doors. My 2 dr is just a pain for taking people. I was debating whether to get a Civic LX-S for quite awhile now compared to the Fit, but reason I want a Fit is because it's exclusive and rare. Plus it suits my needs and it's a hatch. Only thing is I gotta test drive one and compare it with the Civic. I think it'll be the same despite the weaker engine in the Fit because the Civic weighs more.

Second, I've always wanted a Fit. I thought about one before my GTI.

Third, it'll definitely last in the long run.

It's a give or take. I might regret it in the long run, but by that time, I'll probably hop into a WRX or something. Oh, and yes I love my plaid seats

LOL @ the last sentence! haha, cool. Well I mean the 4 door GTI is kinda cool too, probably no where as fast as the 2 door one given weight ratio. But I actually considered the rabbit too, but I'm glad I got the Fit. The maintenance on a VW would be killing me now too, since I stopped working full time and went back to school. I can barely keep up with rent and car payment as is with half the pay now. LOL. Its a good thing all you have to do is put gas in it and change the oil and it drives forever.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:22 AM
5 Year Member
lol yeah i've driven a Civic 5spd then my Fit back to back. The civic seems faster but less "eager to have fun"... Kind of a tough area to explain. haha

Quick Reply: SoCali Fit Sighting thread