Sean, April, and Andrew Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 02:17 PM
i didnt have class

Old 02-25-2009, 02:21 PM
5 Year Member
lol...why you gotta rub it in?

anyways whats good fam? think ima wash the fit today after scoos. and note might come by....MMM!!!! to chubby guys washing chubby cars!! (shirts optional )

i bet you would love to see that april...haha

Old 02-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by willitfit
lol...why you gotta rub it in?

anyways whats good fam? think ima wash the fit today after scoos. and note might come by....MMM!!!! to chubby guys washing chubby cars!! (shirts optional )

i bet you would love to see that april...haha
wasnt rubbing it in.. i was just telling, so we can post a lot more..

haha how did yu kno?! dang it!!! hmm mak a video for mee hahaha >.< yea yea?!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:40 PM
5 Year Member
^^ why dont you come over and make it for us...cause you know, we cant make it ourselves...cause then, its only going to be one chubby guy in the video...with someone else holding the camera...there will be 2 chubby sexyness!!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:49 PM
^ hahaha thats true.. but i gotta be home by 2. and yur going to be in class.

member?! im locked up.. right now hahaha >.<

Old 02-25-2009, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
YOU SUCK MAJOR BALLSACKS!!! home before 2?!...dang what kinda curfew is this?!

damn girl, you locked up 4lyfe! i'll write you letters and visit you often.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:56 PM
^ hahaha naw, im locking myself!!! hahah >.< no one is telling mee to be home. but would lik to be. hmm plus reunion saturday.. so i gotta look good around thee fam bam hahaha >.< its all planned out already

my mother will be oh so proud.. which leads to.. things i want/need. haha okay.. not need.. just wants hahahah

Old 02-25-2009, 02:59 PM
5 Year Member
a choice to lock oneself up in ones home, trying to impress mother so one can get what he/she wants but not needs. hmmm

and i just realized you got page 11...(*^!@(&*^

Old 02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
omg andrew boo! i saw this reallie cute girl dnt kno wat she is.. hahah >.< but.. any wayz... shes reallie reallie cute.. lik totally DO-able swear! no lie... any wayz.. i was past her and.. hmm she smiled and OH MY GOSH! nasty looking teeth ever!! ahh!! total turn off.. wat thee heck?!! *sigh.. disappointed.. :P

Old 02-25-2009, 03:01 PM
a choice to lock oneself up in ones home, trying to impress mother so one can get what he/she wants but not needs. hmmm

and i just realized you got page 11...(*^!@(&*^
haha yes!! i got pages 7,8 & 11 weee!!! hahaha >.< next aim is getting 20 hahaha jk jk.. oh gosh. hahaha

haha that definition right there, is wat april is all bout

Old 02-25-2009, 03:03 PM
5 Year Member
she must be japanese (no offense Sean) but i almost dated a japanese chick, she was BANGIN foreals but then after like 10min of talkin to her i had her laugh and she smiled to and damn...i seriously downed my beer and said ima go get another one just to get away from her...LOL

Old 02-25-2009, 03:09 PM
she must be japanese (no offense Sean) but i almost dated a japanese chick, she was BANGIN foreals but then after like 10min of talkin to her i had her laugh and she smiled to and damn...i seriously downed my beer and said ima go get another one just to get away from her...LOL
haha thats messed up!!! aww japanese girls are cute.. btw, shes not azn. hahaha >.<

Old 02-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
hahaha again... you guys are the best!!!

i dont even need to post anything

Old 02-25-2009, 03:12 PM
omg, wat would yu do.. if yu were in this situation.. just thought bout it.. kay?! haha true story too!!!

wat if one night.. after studying and being so stressed bout school, yu thought yu would go clubbing wit all yur "BOYS" and wen yu got to thee club, found this reallie reallie reallie.. "banging"? chick (is that wat yu guys refer them to?) hahaha okay any wayz.. yu guys got hella drunk and ended up taking her back to yur house.. and did thee NASTY NASTY.. DIRTIER than dirty.. and thee next morning, yu woke up and realized that thee girl already left.. and yu looked everywhere for a note or something... cuz yu dnt remember asking for her number last night or anything. and wen yu got out of bed, yu looked at yur mirror and there was note, that she had left, using her lipstick that said... "welcome to the world of aids"

wat would yu do?!!!

Old 02-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by saiko

haha yes yu do.. answer my question to andrew bout thee girl wit aids

Old 02-25-2009, 03:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by _pril <3 her fit
haha thats messed up!!! aww japanese girls are cute.. btw, shes not azn. hahaha >.<
oh sh!t...foreals...haha nevermind!
Originally Posted by saiko

dude im telling you, if you me an april are in a thread, thats like INSTANT entertainment like INSTANT noodles...lol its if we are in a thread and it aint poppin then lol thats rare...like MR. Clean with hair

Old 02-25-2009, 03:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by _pril <3 her fit
omg, wat would yu do.. if yu were in this situation.. just thought bout it.. kay?! haha true story too!!!

wat if one night.. after studying and being so stressed bout school, yu thought yu would go clubbing wit all yur "BOYS" and wen yu got to thee club, found this reallie reallie reallie.. "banging"? chick (is that wat yu guys refer them to?) hahaha okay any wayz.. yu guys got hella drunk and ended up taking her back to yur house.. and did thee NASTY NASTY.. DIRTIER than dirty.. and thee next morning, yu woke up and realized that thee girl already left.. and yu looked everywhere for a note or something... cuz yu dnt remember asking for her number last night or anything. and wen yu got out of bed, yu looked at yur mirror and there was note, that she had left, using her lipstick that said... "welcome to the world of aids"

wat would yu do?!!!
oh dang...since ima die anyways...i'll find out where she lives, what car she drives, what food she eats, what clothes she wears and shops at, what time she takes a sh!t and pee at and make her life a living hell by stalking the F*CK out of her, she will be so scared and want kill herself but then i stop her and say welcome to my world bitch! and the whole time, she wont know its me...

Old 02-25-2009, 03:17 PM

dude im telling you, if you me an april are in a thread, thats like INSTANT entertainment like INSTANT noodles...lol its if we are in a thread and it aint poppin then lol thats rare...like MR. Clean with hair
hahaha >.< dude instant noodle doesnt sound bad right now.. hMMMMM hahahah gosh, i seriously cant live without a microwave.. its thee only thing keeping me alive. hahaha

wow?! mr clean wit hair?! dude.. that would be weird.. i wonder how he would look. i wonder wat happened to his hair? does he shave it? hmm it looks clean all thee time.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:19 PM
oh dang...since ima die anyways...i'll find out where she lives, what car she drives, what food she eats, what clothes she wears and shops at, what time she takes a sh!t and pee at and make her life a living hell by stalking the F*CK out of her, she will be so scared and want kill herself but then i stop her and say welcome to my world bitch! and the whole time, she wont know its me...
hahah thats pretty messed up. hahaha i tink i would just keep doing her... hahah >.< i mean... we both got thee disease already.. hahahah

Old 02-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member

its not instant... but it is like instant noodles... after you boiled the water you have to let the noodles sit...

anyway, in response to aprils question... i'd hate my life. I'd probably a visectimine so I have to sexual desires so theres limited chance of spreading it...

but that wouldn't happen, cause I'd never get drunk enough not to remember to wrap it before i'd have sex with a random girl

lol

Quick Reply: Sean, April, and Andrew Thread