1-11-09 SOcal misFITs Cruise n Brake-FAST!!! i mean Breakfast! :p

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned
what happened note? did your car get impounded?

Old 04-05-2009, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
damn...word spreads fast! haha note got hassled by the cops cause this one lady who was cutting people off got pissed at us for cutting people off *lol* so we stopped at a turn out and he was yelling at us saying alot of people die on this mounting driving the way we drive and that we are just kids who dont know how to drive..blah blah blah ima call the cops on all of you guys. so when we got the bottom she stops and tells the cops and points at notes car and they roll up on note checkin his car and what not. next thing you know hes in cuffs and his car gets towed to the impound station...

Old 04-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by willitfit
damn...word spreads fast! haha note got hassled by the cops cause this one lady who was cutting people off got pissed at us for cutting people off *lol* so we stopped at a turn out and he was yelling at us saying alot of people die on this mounting driving the way we drive and that we are just kids who dont know how to drive..blah blah blah ima call the cops on all of you guys. so when we got the bottom she stops and tells the cops and points at notes car and they roll up on note checkin his car and what not. next thing you know hes in cuffs and his car gets towed to the impound station...
wait a sec... why was he in handcuffs? i can understand the cops impounding the car, but not the cuffs. did he commit any other offense? i text'd him and never replied. dude this totally sucks!

we have to bust him out like brian did for toretto!

i'm guessing for street racing? that's a misdemeanor. the bail amount is maybe $5000 grand. sh!t!

Last edited by junktea1; 04-05-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Thumbs down Wack new'z

Damn..... Sucks to be him right about now........ don't pick up the Soap if you drop it NoTe!!!!.... I kid ... I kid.....

I hope he can get his car back... with out it going under the microscope... if not he might be F#CK'd!!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:14 PM
5 Year Member
yeah, it sucks. i was there in the morning then me n matt left early cause we had to be somewhere at 10

Old 04-05-2009, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by junktea1
wait a sec... why was he in handcuffs? i can understand the cops impounding the car, but not the cuffs. did he commit any other offense? i text'd him and never replied. dude this totally sucks!

we have to bust him out like brian did for toretto!

i'm guessing for street racing? that's a misdemeanor. the bail amount is maybe $5000 grand. sh!t!
well we didnt street race cause the cop didnt witness anything. all he took into consideration was that one bitchy ass ladies word cause she said that we where driving to fast in the canyons...ok lady crusing in neutral and sometimes going into 3rd and 4th...we wernt even going past 50...stupid!! i mean the bikes up there where doing super bike track tactics...tuckin into the corners like a mother f*ck going like 60-70! when they pulled him over all i could see was they cops had note in handcuffs and put him in the back of the cruiser and start to "Inspec" his car...*roll eyes* then after that about a good 30min later 3..count it 3!!! tow trucks came...ridiculous! such over kill...[sorry for me being so hyped up about this, its just i dont understand why they had to handcuff him and TOW his car...he did nothing wrong and the cop shouldnt even take citizens word and run with it, they should atlest look into the situation before they act upon ANYTHING! i mean isnt that what they are tranined to do? lol...]
he comitted no federal offence other than lookin to damn good on the streets...THATS IT!

Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Damn..... Sucks to be him right about now........ don't pick up the Soap if you drop it NoTe!!!!.... I kid ... I kid.....

I hope he can get his car back... with out it going under the microscope... if not he might be F#CK'd!!
if he gets out ima tell him to sue the city for unlawful arrest. they didnt have to slap cuffs on him unless he commited some type of offence to the law, and he sure wasnt uncopperative cause me knowing note, hes a real chill guy.
this whole situation is just plan stupid...OH!!! and 1 more thing, then they where loading his car onto the flat bed they didnt take into regard that his car was lowered...ALOT and they tryed to put it up on the bed and they popped out his front bumper AND when they got out the 4x4 wood post they scraped his under bracing...i heard it! i almost cried!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:31 PM
5 Year Member
only note got hassled with. cause he was the 1st one down out of the last 3 people. so he stopped and waited for us THUS causing that one lady to point him out to the cops...no, not street racing. he still might be at the station. dont know which one but the CHP was the one that took him in.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:32 PM
5 Year Member
well we didnt street race cause the cop didnt witness anything. all he took into consideration was that one bitchy ass ladies word cause she said that we where driving to fast in the canyons...ok lady crusing in neutral and sometimes going into 3rd and 4th...we wernt even going past 50...stupid!! i mean the bikes up there where doing super bike track tactics...tuckin into the corners like a mother f*ck going like 60-70! when they pulled him over all i could see was they cops had note in handcuffs and put him in the back of the cruiser and start to "Inspec" his car...*roll eyes* then after that about a good 30min later 3..count it 3!!! tow trucks came...ridiculous! such over kill...[sorry for me being so hyped up about this, its just i dont understand why they had to handcuff him and TOW his car...he did nothing wrong and the cop shouldnt even take citizens word and run with it, they should atlest look into the situation before they act upon ANYTHING! i mean isnt that what they are tranined to do? lol...]
he comitted no federal offence other than lookin to damn good on the streets...THATS IT!

if he gets out ima tell him to sue the city for unlawful arrest. they didnt have to slap cuffs on him unless he commited some type of offence to the law, and he sure wasnt uncopperative cause me knowing note, hes a real chill guy.
this whole situation is just plan stupid...OH!!! and 1 more thing, then they where loading his car onto the flat bed they didnt take into regard that his car was lowered...ALOT and they tryed to put it up on the bed and they popped out his front bumper AND when they got out the 4x4 wood post they scraped his under bracing...i heard it! i almost cried!
we go alot faster then 70 =)

it was a sheriffs car that pulled him over
so wait they took him away?

Old 04-05-2009, 10:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by victorSCP

oh..forgot to put AVERAGE! hahaha

yeah they took him away, once they tow trucks came, the sheriffs took him.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
5 Year Member
That's horribleeee!! I hope Note's okay.. :/ No word from him at all?! :/

Old 04-05-2009, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
NOPE! no word from as of right now. but i'll ask his parents if they know about his condition and were abouts. cause i think they might of atlest call his parents.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by victorSCP

Ok. Now that makes sense. They wouldn't have probable cause to arrest him unless he committed a misdemeanor. What was the speed limit? They must have caught him by radar somewhere in the Canyon. Wrote him for reckless driving and towed the car based on the mods. he had, namely a prototype intake. - That's totally ridiculous to have your car impounded for an air filter.

I just wanted to know what happened as he called me in the morning and then hung up after I heard the cop say "license and registration." After that, I sent him messages, but no reply via phone. He had asked me how to avoid the cops from inspecting his vehicle. I would say that's possible except for the fact that his car has lot of cosmetic modifications, so its hard to tell the cop "I don't have any mods." This is messed up. Having a 120 hp car impounded. Its not even turbo!

Well if they arrested him w/out probable cause, he'll have a strong case against the City. He should also sue that lady.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:59 PM
5 Year Member
Ok. Now that makes sense. They wouldn't have probable cause to arrest him unless he committed a misdemeanor. What was the speed limit? They must have caught him by radar somewhere in the Canyon. Wrote him for reckless driving and towed the car based on the mods. he had, namely a prototype intake. - That's totally ridiculous to have your car impounded for an air filter.

I just wanted to know what happened as he called me in the morning and then hung up after I heard the cop say "license and registration." After that, I sent him messages, but no reply via phone. He had asked me how to avoid the cops from inspecting his vehicle. I would say that's possible except for the fact that his car has lot of cosmetic modifications, so its hard to tell the cop "I don't have any mods." This is messed up. Having a 120 hp car impounded. Its not even turbo!

Well if they arrested him w/out probable cause, he'll have a strong case against the City. He should also sue that lady.
Damn you must be studying law or something..you know a lot LOL x]

Cops are horrible.. :/ I'll be going to court tomorrow with my bf to fight off one of those "not stopping at a stop sign" charges when he actually stopped. :/ Where the cop was hiding, he couldn't even see the friggen road, but noticed his car after he stopped and went and decided to stop us like 1 1/2 blocks later. -_- mofo.

Last edited by Ms. Sheila :]; 04-05-2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: typo :/
Old 04-05-2009, 11:12 PM
5 Year Member
i suggest we start having a law enforcement/ticket issue subforum thread

Old 04-05-2009, 11:15 PM
5 Year Member

dude your not listening to me!!! SOME LADY RATTED ON US she told the cop who just HAPPENED to be sitting at the bottom of ACH cause if you know when your coming off the mountain its a pretty steep down hill and if you dont watch your speed you can easily hit 60 mph neutral so im guessing he was waiting to catch speeders. but in this case the lady who was also speeding and cutting people off IN THE CANYONS told us that we where going to fast and indangering lives. the cop, who wasnt there didnt witness this and only took her word and being a d!ck that he his put note in cuffs and sat him in the back of his cruiser. and started to inspect his car...no one else got hassled only note cause he was the 1st out of the last 3 people down the hill and he was waiting for us.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Thumbs up

This whole situation is just plan stupid...OH!!! and 1 more thing, then they where loading his car onto the flat bed they didnt take into regard that his car was lowered...ALOT and they tryed to put it up on the bed and they popped out his front bumper AND when they got out the 4x4 wood post they scraped his under bracing...i heard it! i almost cried!
Man ...... I have an idea on what that would look like with the tow truck just tearing up the car.. . ...

Sad just sad.. . . .Well I have some JDM bumpers if he needs them

Old 04-05-2009, 11:32 PM
5 Year Member
dude your not listening to me!!! SOME LADY RATTED ON US she told the cop who just HAPPENED to be sitting at the bottom of ACH cause if you know when your coming off the mountain its a pretty steep down hill and if you dont watch your speed you can easily hit 60 mph neutral so im guessing he was waiting to catch speeders. but in this case the lady who was also speeding and cutting people off IN THE CANYONS told us that we where going to fast and indangering lives. the cop, who wasnt there didnt witness this and only took her word and being a d!ck that he his put note in cuffs and sat him in the back of his cruiser. and started to inspect his car...no one else got hassled only note cause he was the 1st out of the last 3 people down the hill and he was waiting for us.
totally bullshit. was it a bike cop? me n matt saw one on the way down

Old 04-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Formerly "bitoy"
5 Year Member
Damn this is sad.. is this where the accident was where he got pulled over?

Old 04-05-2009, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member

they went speeding i was referring to myself i was on a motorcycle going zoom zoom

Old 04-05-2009, 11:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by vinn
totally bullshit. was it a bike cop? me n matt saw one on the way down
no it was a crusier. the bike cop you saw pulled over a scion xb...

Originally Posted by bitoy
Damn this is sad.. is this where the accident was where he got pulled over?
accident? lol he got pulled over coming out of a neighborhood..

Quick Reply: 1-11-09 SOcal misFITs Cruise n Brake-FAST!!! i mean Breakfast! :p