Wrench meet re take?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 05:23 PM
Would be cool to do a shocke but due to the lack of vertical clearence I dont think its possible to make it come out clear.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
what about one that says 35+MPG! lol j/k

I'm not gonna have much for my car this time. Just redo the beacj coilovers since we installed the springs upside down and independent fogs and my dash lights *cough* eddie *cough*

Old 09-14-2008, 05:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lunar_GD3
Would be cool to do a shocke but due to the lack of vertical clearence I dont think its possible to make it come out clear.
lol was j/king haha but yeah anyhows how was nocturnal?....

o btw do u think those 4 white xtra add on dome light thingy's i ordered will look good in my car? lol im just picturing how it would look right now but i dont know

Old 09-14-2008, 05:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by junior40er

I'm not gonna have much for my car this time. Just redo the beacj coilovers since we installed the springs upside down and independent fogs and my dash lights *cough* eddie *cough*

still got my springs Junior?

Old 09-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by junior40er

Dash lights? what??? okay ill bite, what do you have in mind?

Old 09-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by cKranez
lol was j/king haha but yeah anyhows how was nocturnal?....

o btw do u think those 4 white xtra add on dome light thingy's i ordered will look good in my car? lol im just picturing how it would look right now but i dont know
Nocturnal was awesome. above and beyond was amazing, man screw that everyone I saw was great. What 4 extra things?

Old 09-14-2008, 05:52 PM
5 Year Member
Nocturnal was awesome. above and beyond was amazing, man screw that everyone I saw was great. What 4 extra things?
lolz wtf haha... yeah friends went and got totally smashed... those 4 led pods that you have that are blue but i ordered mines white lol

Old 09-14-2008, 05:55 PM
5 Year Member
ooo btw guys if anybody would be interested in some PIAA 8k bulbs i have a pair that im selling i bought it for 80 dollars from a store but decided to switch them out... they are a lot brighter than the stock bulbs... it'll be 65 for them i guess... they're just sitting there i've only used them for literally one week... btw their H4 the size for our fit thats just a photo of what it looks like similar

Name:  e7c9_1.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  20.9 KB

Old 09-14-2008, 06:47 PM
lolz wtf haha... yeah friends went and got totally smashed... those 4 led pods that you have that are blue but i ordered mines white lol
OH okay, sorry spent a considerable amount of time at the VIP bar last night. But hey drinks were free so I couldnt resist. Yea I think they'll look good. People really like the extra light when I open it up, and the white will be even brighter. Id bring the bulbs and just see if anyone wants them on the spot. I used to have a set and really liked them.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
5 Year Member
OH okay, sorry spent a considerable amount of time at the VIP bar last night. But hey drinks were free so I couldnt resist. Yea I think they'll look good. People really like the extra light when I open it up, and the white will be even brighter. Id bring the bulbs and just see if anyone wants them on the spot. I used to have a set and really liked them.
lol ok good to know... nice nice nice.... wow drinks were free? watered down lolz Tiajuana style?

Old 09-14-2008, 07:07 PM
lol ok good to know... nice nice nice.... wow drinks were free? watered down lolz Tiajuana style?
Suprisingly not. Yea free beer, vodka, water, and monsters. The catch was you couldnt leave the VIP area with them. Most likely because they were charging everyone else like 3 bucks for water and didnt want you to give to otehr pople. Which I ended up doing anyway

Old 09-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
back on topic bitches!

yes, try and work it out to where the 3rd brake light says "oh shit" and i will buy the bizzle.

i have seen the DIY.....but just am lazy to work on my won shit.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by gimme
back on topic bitches!

yes, try and work it out to where the 3rd brake light says "oh shit" and i will buy the bizzle.

i have seen the DIY.....but just am lazy to work on my won shit.
wow we can say bitches!! thats awesome. Im sure I can make sothing work for ya.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jazn
Just make sure they are real...
haha just kill me know. no they aren't real. i had to help my homie david out he wanted my oem tails so i just traded him they are nice

Old 09-15-2008, 12:18 AM
5 Year Member
dam I wish I could make it to this one too....I will out on the Channel Island for research.... may next time plus I will be getting my new suspension end of the month too

Old 09-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azncarbos
dam I wish I could make it to this one too....I will out on the Channel Island for research.... may next time plus I will be getting my new suspension end of the month too
well that sucks!

Old 09-15-2008, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
nah we have like some ghey fake VTEC going on... Im curious to see if the new Fit actually has an audible VTEC engagement
dood! we dont have fake VTEC! We have the OG actual VTEC that owned the streets. non of this i-VTEC bullshit with lousy high end cam profiles. Non of the civics or accords in the past or our fits with a meesly 1.5L engine with VTEC have ever been that noticeable.. cause they ARE WEAK SAUCE! If you want to feel what vtec REALLY REALLY feels like, then hit a fully built h22, b18, or stock s2k with an f20 or f22. cause thats about all the VTEC your gona actually hear/feel unless you buy a car that has some power already.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:31 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jazn
dood! we dont have fake VTEC! We have the OG actual VTEC that owned the streets. non of this i-VTEC bullshit with lousy high end cam profiles. Non of the civics or accords in the past or our fits with a meesly 1.5L engine with VTEC have ever been that noticeable.. cause they ARE WEAK SAUCE! If you want to feel what vtec REALLY REALLY feels like, then hit a fully built h22, b18, or stock s2k with an f20 or f22. cause thats about all the VTEC your gona actually hear/feel unless you buy a car that has some power already.

kick his ass sea bass!

Old 09-15-2008, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
haha, i have to lay it down for the Tuners, lol

Old 09-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by azncarbos
lol damn when's the next time i'll see you?

Quick Reply: Wrench meet re take?