Old 11-11-2008, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
I vote for the 22nd too!

Old 11-11-2008, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member
nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo! i'll be out of town on the 22nd

hahaha, wow... November 2008 officially sucks for me

Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Somebody took Bambi's (ctbmac) sidemarkers that she bought from BJ. We ask that the sidemarkers be returned to us. I spent $135 for all the meat and only got back $80. On top of that, we paid for the sidemarkers. Stealing is not cool.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by krzy
Somebody took Bambi's (ctbmac) sidemarkers that she bought from BJ. We ask that the sidemarkers be returned to us. I spent $135 for all the meat and only got back $80. On top of that, we paid for the sidemarkers. Stealing is not cool.
Man that's messed up...

Old 11-11-2008, 06:57 PM
5 Year Member
WTF, that sucks..... especially because it may be another SoCAL Fit owner

i'm trying to think optimistically, maybe it was picked up by accident??? if not, anonymous thief, where's the love?

Old 11-11-2008, 07:11 PM
5 Year Member
damn that sucks! fit owners should not steal from other fit owners. We should find out who did it, than dent their fenders so that they cant install the sidemarkers. than put their head on a stick!

Old 11-11-2008, 07:12 PM
5 Year Member
What goes around, comes around.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Bambi pm'd me about it yesterday. Ask Bj. I was looking at the sidemarkers he provided for me to install on his and Bambi's cars. After looking at the wiring that came in the packages, I took one package in the shop with me to talk to BJ about the length problem i would have. He and I decided we would save the install for another day. he AND I walked out and went back to Jason's car where the other sidemarkers sat on the chair WITH blue bulbs. I handed them to BJ right then and there thinking they were his. I handed BJ 2 sets from what I remember. One set opened with no bulbs. The other set i distinctly remember putting the pack of the "hyper white" bulbs in the opened sidemarker packaging, that were on the chair, to BJ thinking nothing about it.

Also, i will be more than happy to pay you for the plate i ate. Note went and got me a plate. he asked how much, and they said free.

Last edited by gimme; 11-11-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
i told vinh that i had only the one set that gimme gave to me. They were in 1 set of side markers in two baggies. Thats all that i had. you only returned the one set. From the last thing i remember they had left them on a table near where the installs were getting done.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
I gave you two bags, correct? Those only contained one sidemarker each? And I did put the blue bulbs in the second bag, right?

If you all think I stole them, I will be happy to dish out the money. But srsly, I have no use to steal. I am here to help people with their cars. Not take away from them.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member
Sorry to hear that Vinh. I'll let you know if I see any Fits rolling around with clear JDM sidemarkers. Sorry to hear that nobody paid up either... Cheapskates.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
wait a minute...am I reading this right? You only had one set to start with, and you ended up with one set? So Bambi never really got her set?

Old 11-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah you gave them back to me. i know that for sure.
i never said you stole them... i wouldnt even make that kind of accusation.

Dont worry maybe its a misunderstanding where someone grabbed them by accident.

I know you woulnd steal them.

~BJ

Originally Posted by gimme
I gave you two bags, correct? Those only contained one sidemarker each? And I did put the blue bulbs in the second bag, right?

If you all think I stole them, I will be happy to dish out the money. But srsly, I have no use to steal. I am here to help people with their cars. Not take away from them.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Boo!!! That blows. What a shame. Not cool.
Someone needs to return this to the owner immediately.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:32 PM
I am not accusing any single person of stealing. Maybe I went too far by saying somebody "stole" them.

When BJ gave me the set of sidemarkers, it came as two separate bags with a staple holding both bags together. One of the bags was already opened so I put the blue blubs into that bag. Afterwards, I took the bags outside to where Dan was doing the installs and placed the sidemarkers on the chair located near the driver side of Jason's car. There was already another set of sidemarkers on that chair (BJ's set). So there should be a total of 4 bags on that chair.

Dan, do remember seeing 2 or 4 bags on that chair before you showed BJ the wiring?

Old 11-11-2008, 09:24 PM
5 Year Member
I am not accusing any single person of stealing. Maybe I went too far by saying somebody "stole" them.

When BJ gave me the set of sidemarkers, it came as two separate bags with a staple holding both bags together. One of the bags was already opened so I put the blue blubs into that bag. Afterwards, I took the bags outside to where Dan was doing the installs and placed the sidemarkers on the chair located near the driver side of Jason's car. There was already another set of sidemarkers on that chair (BJ's set). So there should be a total of 4 bags on that chair.

Dan, do remember seeing 2 or 4 bags on that chair before you showed BJ the wiring?
Sorry to hear that your stuff got lost. If some one did take it....they have to learn that crime don't pay..It was nice meeting everyone and hope it turns up for you...

Old 11-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
I remember seeing 2 bags and one set of lights. I am certain about that.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 AM
given how this thread turned into a drama about my sidemarkers this is my 2 cents.

first of all, i'm sorry this thing got blown way out of proportion. i apologize to dan and BJ for you two being put on the spot.

really now guys.. its side markers.

yeah i wanted to see if anyone maybe saw it or picked it up but in no way did i nor vinh intend for it to be as if we assumed nor accused anyone of stealing. i know that none of us would do that to each other.

its only side markers and if i have to then ill just pick up another set. sure im out some cash but like i said its only side markers. its really not that big of a deal.

with that how about we all GET OVER IT and go back to what this original thread was about and thank BJ for hosting an awesome wrench meet, peter and dan for coordinating teh costa mesa and san clemente caravan, the DJ for adding a nice atmosphere, and the sd crew for helping with the set up and overall just for having a bad ass time.

i want to see more pics! post them up boys

Old 11-12-2008, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member
well i was with Dan the whole time during the install because i was going to do my side markers so i was hanging around to see how he cut them. then when BJ came out with some side markers, Dan took a look at them and said "no this wont work the harness is to short" i asked BJ if i could take a look at them he gave them to me, i looked an said to Dan, "you sure it wont work" he said "No you need atlest 3ft of wire" so i gave them back to BJ. that was the last i saw of them.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:54 AM
5 Year Member
I have no more picture!! I was busy working on cars and the picture that domo took are blur or just blur...hahaha

Quick Reply: Pann Auto Wrench Meet/super Sale/ Bar-b-que