SoCAL Fit owners decal

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 04:36 AM
put me down for a decal

Old 08-23-2008, 12:34 PM
5 Year Member
hello everyone,

another update. i've been commissioned to work on an entire business system for a bakery opening in 2 months. logo, business cards, envelopes, letterheads, menu, signage.... the ENTIRE image that'll make or break their company

what i'm getting to is that i probably won't have time to get around to organizing the group buy for this shirt . if anyone wants the vector files and can consult with a screen printer & 15+ soon-to-be happy Fit owners, then send me your email address VIA PM and i'll send over those files.

if everyone doesn't mind waiting till i've completed this job then i'll make this shirt my next priority

Old 08-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned
I am interested in doing the decals and the shirts for this project. Please get with me if you are interested in me pursuing this. Thanks!

Old 09-01-2008, 04:48 AM
5 Year Member
since Peter begged me to pick this up, I guess I will. I'll offer shirts in four colors: black, white, red, and blue. White shirts will have black print while the rest of the colored shirts will have white print. I need a vote on which design you want printed. pm me if you're interested.

Shirt sizes ranging from S-L will be $12.
XL-XXXL will be $14.

Want your screen name printed along the hem of the left sleeve, it'll be an additional $2

What I need from you in the pm:
1. shirt color
2. size
3. quantity
4. optional screen name

I take cash, paypal, your hot sister, or your soul.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:26 AM
5 Year Member
since Peter begged me to pick this up, I guess I will. I'll offer shirts in four colors: black, white, red, and blue. White shirts will have black print while the rest of the colored shirts will have white print. I need a vote on which design you want printed. pm me if you're interested.

Shirt sizes ranging from S-L will be $12.
XL-XXXL will be $14.

Want your screen name printed along the hem of the left sleeve, it'll be an additional $2

What I need from you in the pm:
1. shirt color
2. size
3. quantity
4. optional screen name

I take cash, paypal, your hot sister (perferrably japanese) , or your soul.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:56 PM
5 Year Member
I can honestly say that this was a total bust. After 2 weeks since my initial offering of this project, only one person showed interest. Due to the lack of interest from all but one, I am forced to abandon this project. Sorry Burbio. at this point it would cost me more money to make one shirt than evening out or a making a profit.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
Dude, I bet more people would be interested if it was reposted as Fit T shirts instead of decals!!!! I'd be in for a couple! Give it another try!

Old 09-13-2008, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitn in
Dude, I bet more people would be interested if it was reposted as Fit T shirts instead of decals!!!! I'd be in for a couple! Give it another try!
doode totally! i would be in for like a few shirts, i love sportin' my GD3 attire. i've got 3 shirts for my SI and i wear them so much i love it.
I think its because its listed under the decals people who aren't into decals won't click on it and see the interest for the shirts.

Fitn in, try again and make a new post stating t-shirts, i'm sure there's a few out there, if the price is right you've already got an order from me!

Old 09-14-2008, 12:25 AM
i'll be down as well for 2-4 shirts. i just thought this one was another decal one

Old 09-18-2008, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member
so yea... what about GE's mang? I'll get some shirts either way, but it'd b nice... jes sayin ;p

Old 09-18-2008, 02:49 AM
5 Year Member
yeah i want a shirt or 2 as well, PM me when finalized on the design

Old 09-20-2008, 01:38 AM
5 Year Member
some one is on it...

He's got some stuff done already...I might sport some of the gear soon..

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...t-apparel.html

Old 09-20-2008, 02:22 PM
5 Year Member
hey guys,

haven't updated this thread lately, i've been very busy. i hate to say it, and i mean no disrespect to MyOCNHBP but the reality is that the artwork i had created was ripped off, as well as the creator's art for the original SoCal Fit logo. to retail the shirt for profit, regardless of how little profit... not cool

give me a few weeks to tie up the loose ends on my current commission and i'll finalize the art, then begin taking orders for shirts and sell them AT COST. meaning i won't be making much, but won't be making a single penny. the SoCal community has done so much for me and the progression of my Fit, this is my way of formally thanking everyone

stay tuned

Old 09-20-2008, 02:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chaaree
hey guys,

haven't updated this thread lately, i've been very busy. i hate to say it, and i mean no disrespect to MyOCNHBP but the reality is that the artwork i had created was ripped off, as well as the creator's art for the original SoCal Fit logo. to retail the shirt for profit, regardless of how little profit... not cool

give me a few weeks to tie up the loose ends on my current commission and i'll finalize the art, then begin taking orders for shirts and sell them AT COST. meaning i won't be making much, but won't be making a single penny. the SoCal community has done so much for me and the progression of my Fit, this is my way of formally thanking everyone

stay tuned
I see that your verbal spanking did the trick he/she changed it to a non profit operation now...

Old 09-20-2008, 02:35 PM
i was thinking about getting the sweater but in appreciation of your hard work i'll wait for you. make it look hella sick though

Old 09-20-2008, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OCKC
I see that your verbal spanking did the trick he/she changed it to a non profit operation now...
i really didn't mean to come off as an ass about it. the shirt is supposed to unite the SoCal members and thank them, not to make a quick buck. he/she can continue to sell the shirt and won't hurt my feelings. i'll just have to design a much better one and match/lessen the cost to compete for his business.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:43 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by chaaree
i really didn't mean to come off as an ass about it. the shirt is supposed to unite the SoCal members and thank them, not to make a quick buck. he/she can continue to sell the shirt and won't hurt my feelings. i'll just have to design a much better one and match/lessen the cost to compete for his business.
You did it now Charlie...you're going have to really come through for us this time with cost and design...I think we are all looking forward to this....

Old 10-05-2008, 06:36 AM
put me down for 3 shirts but can u make one for kid size? my daughter would be hella cute in one.lol... keep us posted