SoCal Pulled over thread...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
Update: got my front windows signed by a cop, so i didnt have to remove it and i just went to the dmv to get my new registration papers
What's this mean? You got permission to have front tint now? How?

Old 07-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wuze
What's this mean? You got permission to have front tint now? How?
he was allowed to have it written off. Most of the time, tint is just a fix-it ticket + $10 fine. So he found a cop who didn't care that he had taken it off, hence the write off

Old 07-26-2008, 02:55 AM
5 Year Member
When: summer of 07, about 2am sometime.
Where: arcadia
Car: 2007 TW Fit
Violation: Peeling away/ no lights on.
Etc/Comments: first day of summer, went to go kick it at a highschool when nobody was there. there was a cop and when we saw him, we left, and accidentally peeled away.

When: July 23
Where: Pasadena/Rosemead
Car: 2007 TW Fit
Violation: Driver/Passenger Window Tint (fix it ticket)
Etc/Comments: going south on rosemead, cop was on the side of the road ahead of me, he moves away (so hes still in front of me) about to make a left turn, so when i pass him there. . . he probably stopped many people before me cuz he was on the side of the road before, and he stayed there after me, no moving. ticket day.

Old 07-30-2008, 03:23 AM
5 Year Member
When: Feb 2008
Where: 210w Fwy @ riverside ave. (Rialto area..)
Car: 2007 nbp fit.
Violation: excessive speeding
Etc/Comments: was on the way to glendale and there was no traffic... was speeding when i shouldnt have... (cop got me for doing 90 in a 65 zone. he told me he could have towed my car away n all this stuff..)
Update: citation came in the mail
i didnt have much of a chance to win in court so i decided to just pay the fine at the courthouse.
$420 fine + traffic school
$30= traffic school
total= $450

Old 08-11-2008, 11:56 PM
5 Year Member
AGAIN!!!

I got pulled over again for the same thing and havent even gpt the last one signed off yet. This one is marked as NOT correctable :[

When: August 8th 2008
Where: Phelan, CA
Car: 2007 nhbp fit.
Violation: Yellow Headlights
Etc/Comments: I thought since I still had the other ticket unsigned I was good till i do. I guess not. Not i have two of the saame tickets. :[
Update: none as of now. just gotta pay the fine on this and corrrect the last one.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:25 AM
quick question..... anyone know if the price for fix it tickets went up?? i think i heard its $15 now.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:49 PM
5 Year Member
When: Around 2:00 AM in May, 2006
Where: Rancho Santa Margarita
Car: 2005 Civic Si EP3
Violation: Speeding??? (Warning)
Etc/Comments: I was driving home to pick up another load of my stuff to move to my new apartment at about 2:00 AM. I was pretty much the only car on the road. The cop was driving next to me for awhile, then gets behind me and turns on the lights. He asked me what my hurry was and why I was speeding if I was right next to a cop. I told him that I wasn't speeding. I looked down at my speedo to make sure (which is true). Then he walked around the car (luckily it looked mostly stock - Spoon N1 looks nearly stock - and I had my front tinted windows rolled down). He told me to put my front license plate on when I got home and let me go with a warning. I never put the front plate on.
I think he was just hastling me since I was the only car on the road.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:17 PM
5 Year Member
When: Aug. 12, 2008
Where:Huntington Beach
Car: 06 Mini Copper S
Violation: Speeding
Comments/Etc: I got pull over for speeding on PCH (only going over by 10 mph) after heading home from swim practice around 10 PM, but I just got only a warning!!! and also toward me to remove my front tint....

Old 08-17-2008, 11:41 PM
When: Aug 15
Where: On Westminster Ave heading to 76 gas station on Harbor
Car: Fit
Violation: Unknown...

Comment: I didn't get pulled over but got yelled at by cops. Some stupid SUV driver was going 15 mph in a 35 zone. So I went around him at 30 mph. All of a sudden, I see two cops behind on the lane left of me pull next to me and yell "Slow down!" I was like "eh?" and thought to myself....at 30 mph in a 35 mph zone? I guess it was a "damn if you do and damned if you don't case" because he would probably try to find an excuse to say something. And that night heading home, when I made a clean stop at the red light and the other guy ran the red light. The cop just stared at me for about 45 seconds as if I did something wrong. Then he turns right to pull over the guy who ran the red light. Sheesh...I guess my new nick name should be "cop bait" lol... I think it's confirmed...cops hate JDM. hahaha

Old 08-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
When: April 2008

Where: Hawthorn and Carson, Torrance, CA

Car: 2007 SSM Fit

Violation: Speeding, Unsafe Lane Change, Running Red Light (Making a Right), not having headlights on (came out of a parking structure at night)

Etc/Comments: Cop was cool... just gave me a ticket for not having head lights on.

(I'm an idiot driver sometimes... hahaha)

Old 08-29-2008, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member
When: Aug 28 2008 12:55AM

Where: Costa Mesa on Fairview RD and 405 FWY

Car: The Fit

Violation: headlight/ Fog light

Etc/Comments:The cop pull over two other cars while I was filling up my gas on Fairview and baker, after he was done with them, he waited on the corner for a bit, then pull in to a plaza behind the me waited for there....once I started my car and pull out on to Fairview and heading toward the 405 on ramp( using my turn signal,looking both way, doing grandma pull out) he follow me and before I got to on ramp he turn on his light and I was light WTF!!! So he told my headlight are blue, and the fog light were yellow and that is illegal.......I told that housing is blue but didn't take as a reason.....and I told him if my fog are illegal, you shold pull over every single IS 300 then.... So I got a ticket for headlight only.....***! Look like he was bored and was little behind on tickets

Old 08-29-2008, 05:45 PM
5 Year Member
yea seriously, FOG LIGHTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE YELLOW, otherwise they are pretty much USELESS... most stock fog lights are yellow anyways, as they should be. Otherwise they are just "driving lights". Cops are ****en stupid sometimes.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azncarbos
When: Aug 28 2008 12:55AM

Where: Costa Mesa on Fairview RD and 405 FWY

Car: The Fit

Violation: headlight/ Fog light

Etc/Comments:The cop pull over two other cars while I was filling up my gas on Fairview and baker, after he was done with them, he waited on the corner for a bit, then pull in to a plaza behind the me waited for there....once I started my car and pull out on to Fairview and heading toward the 405 on ramp( using my turn signal,looking both way, doing grandma pull out) he follow me and before I got to on ramp he turn on his light and I was light WTF!!! So he told my headlight are blue, and the fog light were yellow and that is illegal.......I told that housing is blue but didn't take as a reason.....and I told him if my fog are illegal, you shold pull over every single IS 300 then.... So I got a ticket for headlight only.....***! Look like he was bored and was little behind on tickets
your houing is bluue but the HIDs is what he was talking about lol.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by junior40er
your houing is bluue but the HIDs is what he was talking about lol.
Yea but he was obviously trying to fool the cop, but any noobie could see his bright ass 8k's, haha even i noticed right away. LOL

Old 08-29-2008, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
hahahaha.........it work before...hahaha first ticket for headlight since I has them( about a year an half)....... but not as blue old kit, those were blue it look like you were under water..hahaha

Old 08-29-2008, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
hahaha, anymore of those, i would change the bulbs back to 4300k stock, or at least 6k... thats what most of us have, but Anthony? was that him? still got pulled over at guppies for 6k, bitch cop had a crab in her ass.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
everybody has 6k...and yes it was Anthony, but remember he also got pure blue Lic. plate lights....hahaha

Old 08-29-2008, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member
haha, i thought for sure she would of got him for that mainly, that shits rediculous. hahahaha freaken cops.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Peter, yellow fogs aren't illegal. you could technically fight it because it is a "mistake". you can fight all tickets that have errors on it.

I fought mine because he wrote that the car was registered under my name, when it was under my parents name (for insurance purposes) and I won.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:39 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by saiko
Peter, yellow fogs aren't illegal. you could technically fight it because it is a "mistake". you can fight all tickets that have errors on it.

I fought mine because he wrote that the car was registered under my name, when it was under my parents name (for insurance purposes) and I won.
nice, stickn it to the man.

Quick Reply: SoCal Pulled over thread...