Socal FitFreak Mega meet (Sat. Mar 1st)

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member
dont worry man..i just turn 20 last month.

who cares about the age....young or old, still own a fit right?

MARCH 1st is the set date.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sd_mr_fit
(i didnt catch your name. my apologizes).

heh my name is James

Last edited by ezekielwhore; 01-25-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:04 PM
5 Year Member
so anymore updates on where anyone would like this to be? or should i say recommendations.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:01 PM
5 Year Member
super autobacs

Old 01-27-2008, 08:49 PM
so where is the mid way point, I go to SDSU so the drive is going to be long no matter what. I would probably prefer to meet in the OC but anywhere is fine with me. Do we have a time, a place, we goin out to eat. We goin canyon driving, we having a potluck. What is the plan. I know it is a month away but I am just saying.

And yes SD fit with the red I do have a fit, it a a rival blue, pretty stock, but it will be transformed eventually.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Nice, at Autobacs march first?

Old 01-27-2008, 08:59 PM
If it's at autobacs, I'll try to stop by if my schedule is open.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:59 AM
If the meet is at Autobacs, there won't be a potluck because we're not allowed to burn stuff in the parking lot.

If you guys wants potluck, let's choose a nice, clean park with bbq racks and dedicated areas. Irvine Park is an example, Mile Square Park is another - but it's not as clean and there is too much police presence in the area.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:06 PM
5 Year Member
alright one of my buddies said that heritage park is pretty nice.

im probably going to go on a cruise up there this upcoming weekend to go check some spots out.

by this weekend ill have a poll up to where people wanna go.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
alright one of my buddies said that heritage park is pretty nice.

im probably going to go on a cruise up there this upcoming weekend to go check some spots out.

by this weekend ill have a poll up to where people wanna go.
lemme know if you need any help scoping places. any excuse to drive my little fit around is always welcome...

Old 01-28-2008, 01:41 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
grr

autobachs sucks lol dont have the meet there oc fits meet at autobachs. and then we can roll someplace else. i honestly think having the meet in the oc is allienating ppl ACTIVE ppl like who are from the desert and inland empire. it may not be such a big deal to mike cuz hes from riverside but chris lives hella far from the oc. if were gunna do it out here it needs to be more inland looking at google maps it seems to me that we should be having this meet around corona or norco. if we wanna make it fair for everyone. plus IRVINE SUCKS some ppl will have to take a toll road just to get there 73 or 241 i believe they are so irvine should be out of the question. IF we are gunna do it someplace out here we probably should do it at huntington beach. just cuz we can all go to bolsa chica. pay a couple bucks to park. barbeque have a bon fire if we wanted. and meet up there. but thats just my 2 cents.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
lemme know if you need any help scoping places. any excuse to drive my little fit around is always welcome...

thanks much appreciated. azncarbos also wants to help out aswell.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by s0x
autobachs sucks lol dont have the meet there oc fits meet at autobachs. and then we can roll someplace else. i honestly think having the meet in the oc is allienating ppl ACTIVE ppl like who are from the desert and inland empire. it may not be such a big deal to mike cuz hes from riverside but chris lives hella far from the oc. if were gunna do it out here it needs to be more inland looking at google maps it seems to me that we should be having this meet around corona or norco. if we wanna make it fair for everyone. plus IRVINE SUCKS some ppl will have to take a toll road just to get there 73 or 241 i believe they are so irvine should be out of the question. IF we are gunna do it someplace out here we probably should do it at huntington beach. just cuz we can all go to bolsa chica. pay a couple bucks to park. barbeque have a bon fire if we wanted. and meet up there. but thats just my 2 cents.
for one thing its not a big deal to me cause its not worth crying about. and youre gonna realize that some people on here dont care about making it fair for others they just want a uber nice place to have the meet. also you dont need to take the toll roads to go to irvine dude. i got a lot more on my mind about this but im gonna go to lunch cause im hungry

Old 01-28-2008, 03:00 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ezekielwhore
also you dont need to take the toll roads to go to irvine dude.
if you say so ill believe ya lol

Old 01-28-2008, 03:11 PM
yea let me know too. i might roll with you guys. hey we can have a small mini meet over the weekend

Old 01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by s0x
if you say so ill believe ya lol
91 > 55 > 5. simple. my friend lived out there for the summer last year. went out there like 23512365 times. and i was just there last monday.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by s0x
1) Have you been to Corona? There is not many thing to do or places to eat, there is not many parks around to do bbq/ potluck. The train is going by every 3-4 hrs, if you're happened to be in its way, that's at least 30 mins waiting.

2) You do not need to take the toll road to get to Irvine, there's the 133 north, 405 N, 5 N that you can take to get there without paying anything. The 133 is a fun drive.

3) The beaches are really inconvenient for the kind of get-together we are planning: too crowded in the day, need to pay for parking, not enough parking spaces, cops are ALWAYS patrolling the parking lots and they will hand out tickets for tint and shits... Also, if it's sunny, it's really hot and annoying; if it's not sunny, the wind will blow and sand will fly everywhere (think of the paint of your car...)

Not trying to pick a fight, just voicing my opinion.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
well i'm pretty much open for anything. i just hope that theres good parking wherever we go. i say a park that we can do potluck or bbq. and also that has basketball courts too

Old 01-28-2008, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sleep_DEPRIVED
1) Have you been to Corona? There is not many thing to do or places to eat, there is not many parks around to do bbq/ potluck. The train is going by every 3-4 hrs, if you're happened to be in its way, that's at least 30 mins waiting.
not that i want it in corona. but theres a nice big park with a big lot, bbq, and courts off mckinley ave. (same exit as going to eibach off the 91).

honestly i dunno why people hate on the IE. its not even that bad. you know wut james just have the meet in SD. IM DOWN!!! im not joking either btw.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ezekielwhore
not that i want it in corona. but theres a nice big park with a big lot, bbq, and courts off mckinley ave. (same exit as going to eibach off the 91).

honestly i dunno why people hate on the IE. its not even that bad. you know wut james just have the meet in SD. IM DOWN!!! im not joking either btw.
do i hear, VEGAS?

Quick Reply: Socal FitFreak Mega meet (Sat. Mar 1st)