Socal FitFreak Mega meet (Sat. Mar 1st)

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 01:50 AM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by billykim
for some reason i feel that lake elsinore is actually more OUT of the way for most of us. i mean we have people coming in from LA area and San Diego. The middle point is Orange County! not tryign to be biased since i live here, but most of us are from the OC and it woudl be highly convenient not just for the OC fits, but it is a fair middle ground for LA and SD? my 2 cents
elsinore is actually pretty middle ground because you have to consider the inland empire ppl too and the high desert members. it maybe a little more like norco as middle ground but regaurdless im stoked about doing a togue run through 74 with or without you guys hahhahaha prefferably with so im down to make the trip to elsinore

Old 01-25-2008, 02:45 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AlRedCar
I'm down. Can't turn down a Fit-led stampede on the highway. Hopefully I'll have more goodies by then...
i was thinking about that.

i got a good meet spot for all the sd heads to meet up at.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:04 AM
5 Year Member
for some reason i feel that lake elsinore is actually more OUT of the way for most of us. i mean we have people coming in from LA area and San Diego. The middle point is Orange County! not tryign to be biased since i live here, but most of us are from the OC and it woudl be highly convenient not just for the OC fits, but it is a fair middle ground for LA and SD? my 2 cents
that is true. but you gotta consider the IE and the low/high desert fits when it comes to middle point dude. you can check on goggle maps the distance from LA to elsinore, SD to elsinore, and Palm Springs to elsinore are about the same.

Last edited by ezekielwhore; 01-25-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:04 AM
5 Year Member
i'd be down for somewhere in OC. but where would be a good spot exactly in OC?

Old 01-25-2008, 04:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ezekielwhore
that is true. but you gotta consider the IE and the low/high desert fits when it comes to middle point dude. you can check on goggle maps the distance from LA to elsinore, SD to elsinore, and Palm Springs to elsinore are about the same.

OOoopsss...forgot about those IE desert fits!!

didnt take those guys into consideration! sorry about that. but the reason being is only because there are only a few? compared to the REST.? anyways, wherever it is planned woudl be fine.

Old 01-25-2008, 04:07 AM
i will definiatly go to this one since i missed 2 already
=[
sh*ts and giggles

Old 01-25-2008, 04:12 AM
if enough LA fits go we should LA county fits should have a minimeet to head down to wherevers togethers!!!!!!!!

CARAVAN PICS!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 04:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dickiez
if enough LA fits go we should LA county fits should have a minimeet to head down to wherevers togethers!!!!!!!!

CARAVAN PICS!!!!!!!
what would probably be easier for the LA fits. is just all meet up w/ the OC fits at autobacs!!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:13 AM
5 Year Member
alright so the spots that have been inputed are lake elsinore, laguna niguel park, dana point. if you have any other places let us know. ill put up a poll within the next couple of days to see where everyone would like to go. majority will basically decide where it will be held.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:16 AM
5 Year Member
but i really think that lake elsinore is the best spot. its 55 mins on google map for everyone but the ie people which for them its still 40 ish.

that was measuring from mid san diego to lake elsinore
and superautobacs to lake elsinore.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member
psh, i know us oc peeps must come off as like brats or whatever, lemme just share a thought with you all... although i do agree that elsinore is a fine halfway point for EVERYONE, and i too would especially enjoy a brisk jaunt across the 74 with my fellow ff'ers, it's just a shitty ass town to begin with, especially with a gang load of nice shiny brand new cars just chillin, god knows where, in Hellsinore... and don't think i'm being biased either cuz i live in the oc now. i grew up in elsinore, so trust me i know all about it... you don't wanna go there. might as well meet in santa ana!? anyway, like i mentioned earlier, even if oc is a lil longer drive for the dirt people, who's not gonna enjoy a little more drive time in their fit?

Last edited by los_creeper; 01-25-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:36 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by saiko
Sweet. You actually gona bring your fit this time?lol
HAHA Yeah Yeah...Well its a weekend. Which technically means its NSX driving time but yeah I'll promise to bring the FiT this time around.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
HAHA Yeah Yeah...Well its a weekend. Which technically means its NSX driving time but yeah I'll promise to bring the FiT this time around.

Hahaha tight tight.

Well if we meet it OC, the people down south are gona have a longer drive. If that's cool with all of them, then its cool. Buut, it'd be nice if everyone had an equal drive (considering that oc is only 30-40 minutes from me).

If we do have it in oc, autobacs would be tight, but we'd have to get there somewhat early right?? cause doesn't it get somewhat crowded... especially around noonish?

Old 01-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by ilovemyGD3
what would probably be easier for the LA fits. is just all meet up w/ the OC fits at autobacs!!

daaaaaaaamn
if i drive from LA to autobacs thats like 30 miles then from autobacs to elsenor its another 60 miles
hahahaha

thats jizzing crazy
ahahaha but ill see whats up
ill have to see if the LA fits want to meet up or meet up with you guys in the OC
*peace signs* vv

Old 01-25-2008, 03:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
alright so the spots that have been inputed are lake elsinore, laguna niguel park, dana point. if you have any other places let us know. ill put up a poll within the next couple of days to see where everyone would like to go. majority will basically decide where it will be held.
im pretty sure we can see where its gonna end up being. so you might as well just make it in OC. i appreciate your consideration for elsinore sd_mr_fit (i didnt catch your name. my apologizes).

Old 01-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by ilovemyGD3
i'd be down for somewhere in OC. but where would be a good spot exactly in OC?
thats what i was thinkin too. if we have it at Dana Pointe then we can head down the 5 freeway

Old 01-25-2008, 04:12 PM
1) Sd_MR_fit
2) los_creeper
3) saikooooooooooo
4) ezekielwhore
5) sdPANNfit
6) UN_FIT
7) s0x
8) gd3girl619
9) .chico escuela.
10) billykim
11) Fitiful Blue(Chris)
12)azncarbos
13) 1coolride
14) ilovemyGD3
15) FITrunner
16) tia_townley
17) Samwell

I am new here but I for sure want to see what you guys got because I am running pretty stock. So it is March 8th right?? And the plan is a potluck?? And just making sure if its cool that I am probably the youngin being 19?

Old 01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
elsinore

elsinore really isnt that terrible there are worse places in la county we could have met up at i think YOUR being a bratt cuz you dont wanna make the drive lol im comming from the oc as well and its shitty out here. everything is to busy especially on the weekend plus the last meet was out here at super autobachs for the micro meet. so who cares lol just come and shut up! <3

Old 01-25-2008, 05:13 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
psh, i know us oc peeps must come off as like brats or whatever, lemme just share a thought with you all... although i do agree that elsinore is a fine halfway point for EVERYONE, and i too would especially enjoy a brisk jaunt across the 74 with my fellow ff'ers, it's just a shitty ass town to begin with, especially with a gang load of nice shiny brand new cars just chillin, god knows where, in Hellsinore... and don't think i'm being biased either cuz i live in the oc now. i grew up in elsinore, so trust me i know all about it... you don't wanna go there. might as well meet in santa ana!? anyway, like i mentioned earlier, even if oc is a lil longer drive for the dirt people, who's not gonna enjoy a little more drive time in their fit?
ps i live close to santa ana does that make me shitty? chose your words wiseley not all of us (or our mommys and daddys) are fortunate enough to live in laguna.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by samwell
I am new here but I for sure want to see what you guys got because I am running pretty stock. So it is March 8th right?? And the plan is a potluck?? And just making sure if its cool that I am probably the youngin being 19?
i believe its on march 1st.

Quick Reply: Socal FitFreak Mega meet (Sat. Mar 1st)