**SoCAL WEEKLY MEETS**

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
David updated the first post

thanks
Peter

Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 PM
hope u guys have fun n take alot of pics!!!
sux that i cant go

Old 02-26-2008, 12:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azncarbos
David updated the first post

thanks
Peter
Uhh...i didn't see an update on the 2nd post from you so i'm guessing you meant "David update the first post." Anyways, i think i did it so check it.

-David

Old 02-26-2008, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by umiekun
Uhh...i didn't see an update on the 2nd post from you so i'm guessing you meant "David update the first post." Anyways, i think i did it so check it.

-David
Thanks...totally forgot about that second post...lol...

Peter

Old 03-03-2008, 05:04 AM
5 Year Member
Sup guys,

Billykim told me i should revive this thread to get a weekly hang out started again. So i would like to say that there will be a meet this thursday, March 6th at UCI. If i can remember correctly...Billy is free around 7 pm so this will be a night meet with a place to eat and a photoshoot. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. thanks.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:10 PM
5 Year Member
Whens the next meet?

Old 03-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Let's do one on Saturday at my house - I have some things to put on my car... I'll put up pictures later, at work now.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AlRedCar
Let's do one on Saturday at my house - I have some things to put on my car... I'll put up pictures later, at work now.

OoOoOo im down. Springs? You still in the 310 or what?

Old 03-26-2008, 05:36 PM
5 Year Member
what you got to eat?

Old 03-26-2008, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
I have a suggestion....
There are more than enough socal fit freakers to set up a workshop meet. Meaning, given if we have the time and place, we can gather for a meet and be able to do installations or maintenance of some type.

For example, let's say one of our fit freak brothers would like to install progress rear sway bar. Someone can host a meet where we get to hang out and learn how to properly install one. Granted not everyone would know how to do everything but everyone has something to contribute. If one person doesn't know how to do something, another does and can offer insight and knowledge. I honestly see all of you as bright, talented Do-It-Yourselfers. (except Peter, he needs hooked on phonics. hahaha j/k dude) No project is too big or too small.

This workshop idea will also reinforce our friendship with one another on top of which will help improve and grow in our fit community. I know it sounds a bit ambitious, and it is, but I think we can pull this off. What do you think?

Old 03-26-2008, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
isn't that like what we always do anyways, i thought that's why we have 'em?

Originally Posted by I<3GD3
I have a suggestion....
There are more than enough socal fit freakers to set up a workshop meet. Meaning, given if we have the time and place, we can gather for a meet and be able to do installations or maintenance of some type.

For example, let's say one of our fit freak brothers would like to install progress rear sway bar. Someone can host a meet where we get to hang out and learn how to properly install one. Granted not everyone would know how to do everything but everyone has something to contribute. If one person doesn't know how to do something, another does and can offer insight and knowledge. I honestly see all of you as bright, talented Do-It-Yourselfers. (except Peter, he needs hooked on phonics. hahaha j/k dude) No project is too big or too small.

This workshop idea will also reinforce our friendship with one another on top of which will help improve and grow in our fit community. I know it sounds a bit ambitious, and it is, but I think we can pull this off. What do you think?

Old 03-26-2008, 08:51 PM
how about this weekend @7 pm meet up at Super autobacs @ and then Korean BBQ after ?

Old 03-26-2008, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
whoa whoa whoa. where and when? i'll do my best to meet up.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:04 PM
5 Year Member
Nice!!! Glad to see that there is huge interest for an upcoming meet.

Saturday @ Autobacs would be sweet.

I love Install meets!!! Those are always alot of fun. Especially when people drop things and start cussing lol

Let me know time and date I would love to meet ya guys.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:10 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
isn't that like what we always do anyways, i thought that's why we have 'em?
no, that's not what we're doing right now. meets that have happened were solely for hanging out and occasionally someone would help install something. I'm talking about a serious workshop here.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:31 AM
5 Year Member
I may be down for a workshop and show some DIYs to are fellow Fits...I've will also bring my hooked on phonics too. LoL j/k

Old 03-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Alright guys - how's this for a plan:
Saturday morning like 11.30 or so, meet up at my place in Hermosa Beach and we get to work on installing some goods. We can take it slow and I'll be sure to make everyone turn a wrench at least once, because if you're going to be a car guy, it's whatcha gotta do!
As far as food goes, I can get some pizza from a number of places in the area, all of which are obscenely good. Then, after the installs are all done, we can cruise on over to the Autobacs and then do whatever we do from there.

Sound like a good Saturday? It'll keep me away from all the cougars I've been running into out here in Hermosa haha

Old 03-27-2008, 01:49 AM
5 Year Member
Hmmm Pizza or Korean BBQ eh??! Yum! I'm not big on workshops because my Fit is bone stock and I don't have any plans for it atm. I just like to hang out and watch and learn. If I get over my friggin cold I might join up with you peeps. I don't want to show up and get people sick. (I do that enough by going to work hehe )

Old 03-27-2008, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member
i'm not actually sure what my shift at work is, but i'll try to make it to at least some of it...

Old 03-27-2008, 02:39 AM
5 Year Member
Sound like a good Saturday? It'll keep me away from all the cougars I've been running into out here in Hermosa haha

yea but some of them cougars are hot! I have ninja/samurai school till 1:00 but will swing by afterwards

Last edited by I<3GD3; 03-27-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Quick Reply: **SoCAL WEEKLY MEETS**